Author Topic: ***The Official Crooked I - "Say Dr. Dre" Thread***  (Read 10128 times)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

Re: Crooked I 'This Is Compton' (Detox leak???)
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »
This isn't even a Dre beat, right?

no its produced by komplex in house producer for treacherous records.

I know some of you find it hard to google or use the search engine before posting. But what about actually reading what´s has already been posted in the previous pages.

Page 4;

it is Komplex

can this be confirmed?
I have never seen this confirmed,so...link?
it'll probably never be confirmed man...this was never intended to be leaked...so Dynasty seem to have taken a very tight-lip approach to this track....only info i kno man sorry!

yeah,don't be sorry,we are all just assuming. There has been MANY threads about this track already,it's really a dead topic till somebody comes with some new CONFIRMED information. I tried to search for a confirmation a month ago. All I found is a interview with Crooked I where he had no comment.
I still think it sound more Jim Gettum and not Komplex.
Got love for both,my favorite producers at the moment. In my dreams,they would be the "co-producers" of Detox.

Page 6;

I heard this on youtube a few months ago, I remember liking it. Anyone know who produced it?

-T

Tanj... all we know is that it was produced by either Komplex or Jim Gittum... hell maybe they co-produced it... but we do know that it was from either of those 2

VOILA.

Special shoutout to tusken RAIDEr   :wavey:

Nice Job Jome!
Free post mania worked!
So you all can stop free posting in here,this is now a legit thread.
All the "say dr.dre" threads has now been merged! (thanx Jome)
Let this be a lesson,please use the search engine before posting.

maxpowers

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I - Say Dr. Dre
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2007, 09:09:02 PM »
Men its just a track crooked I did for Dre's attention. Simple as that. He even confirmed it in an interview done last week on block dvd magazine
The man answered the theory right here. watch and stop coming up with your own answers.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9nkyHg-i_Q

End of story.

Max Power

Max Power

he's the man with the name

you'd love to touch

but you mustn't touch!

his name sounds good in your ear but when you hear it

you mustn't fear!

-T

Homer for president 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2007, 09:14:13 PM »
Men its just a track crooked I did for Dre's attention. Simple as that. He even confirmed it in an interview done last week on block dvd magazine
The man answered the theory right here. watch and stop coming up with your own answers.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9nkyHg-i_Q

End of story.

Max Power

Max Power

he's the man with the name

you'd love to touch

but you mustn't touch!

his name sounds good in your ear but when you hear it

you mustn't fear!

-T

Homer for president 8)

+1 homeskillet

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2008, 12:08:21 PM »
since once again this track get brought up;  >:( :-X
SAY DR. DRE - video
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=191193.0
it's time for a bump  ;)

he's a crooked groupie, go figure  ;)

D Breezy

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »
yea never heard this b4 but this is def for dre. i can think any other reason why hes rappin like he IS dr dre and hes reppin compton instead of the lb. trip out on this shit
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

fabtoxicp

Crooked I -"say dr. dre"
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2010, 10:07:11 PM »
"Say Dr.Dre", crazy track
was it ever confirmed dat it wasn't produced by André Young?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:05:07 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I,Dr Dre
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2010, 05:37:36 AM »
christ all mighty. i thought it was common knowledge (even amongst the most casual fan) that Dr. Dre had nothing to do with that track. It was Crooked I's lame attempt to get on Detox.

ps shitty beat from Komplex.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »
christ all mighty. i thought it was common knowledge (even amongst the most casual fan) that Dr. Dre had nothing to do with that track. It was Crooked I's lame attempt to get on Detox.

It was pretty good attempt homie. It was bad that dude leaked the track and it was never supposed to leak.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2010, 05:46:21 AM »

It was pretty good attempt homie. It was bad that dude leaked the track and it was never supposed to leak.

Yeah it was a pretty decent track
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Mietek23

« Reply #159 on: January 13, 2010, 05:49:10 AM »
Lyrics are good, beat is wack - end of story.

Okka

« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2010, 06:00:54 AM »
Dre had nothin' to do with this track. Crooked I should have waited till Dre finished "2001", they were supposed to be startin' to work together after that.

Mietek23

« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2010, 06:03:50 AM »
Dre had nothin' to do with this track. Crooked I should have waited till Dre finished "2001", they were supposed to be startin' to work together after that.

He would end up like Hittman or Bishop Lamont doing it - Aftermath just ain't the spot for up & coming rappers.. especially if the are from the West Coast.

Okka

« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2010, 06:07:02 AM »

He would end up like Hittman or Bishop Lamont doing it - Aftermath just ain't the spot for up & coming rappers.. especially if the are from the West Coast.

You don't know that. He had the biggest buzz goin' on around that time and then he signed with Death Row.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2010, 06:09:03 AM »

well he didn't get to drop an album on death row either.
plus aftermath is bigger than death row

Mietek23

« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2010, 06:12:40 AM »

well he didn't get to drop an album on death row either.
plus aftermath is bigger than death row

When Death Row was at it's peak - no label could fuck with them.. and you do know that, lol ;)!