Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2838 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so is 50 on sum piggy bank shit again?
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2006, 07:24:36 PM »
Damn, they say it right there in the skit. Curtis Jackson killed Hip-Hop. They right this time, he did.

Now how exactly did he do that ? By putting Dre back in the spotlight or by giving Snoop a huge buzz with P.I.M.P. track or putting out Dubccs favourite Game ?

Ummm, I dunno about that one. I always saw it the other way round.......Dre put 50 in the spotlight w/ InDaClub..........Snoop was the highlight of the remix to P.I.M.P............and Game was starting to get more attention than dude.

DipsetGeneral

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2006, 08:02:09 PM »
Dipset Sucks.

G-Unit Sucks.

Done  8)

JOE BUDDEN IS THE TRUTH  screw the rest of ny  ;D

except buddens from jerz...

teecee

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2006, 08:17:01 PM »
Damn, they say it right there in the skit. Curtis Jackson killed Hip-Hop. They right this time, he did.

Now how exactly did he do that ? By putting Dre back in the spotlight or by giving Snoop a huge buzz with P.I.M.P. track or putting out Dubccs favourite Game ?

50 is still shitting on all this commercial bullshit thats out right now (minus Candy Shop and Lil Bit)

What has 50 dropped lately that is "shitting" on everyone else?  Jus

And holy fuck, putting DRE back in the spotlight!!!!!!!!????????????   You realize that ANYONE who woulda got the In The Club beat woulda blown up, right???  Dre is in the spotlight when he wants to be, easy as that.  Dre made 50, not the other way around man. 

AndrE16686

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2006, 08:37:24 PM »
LMAO   'damn you and your money making ways!'  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2006, 09:41:59 PM »

50 is still shitting on all this commercial bullshit thats out right now (minus Candy Shop and Lil Bit)

lmao pathetic

and LMAO @ minus the "Candy Shop" and "Lil Bit" comment, yeah you would minus the songs he makes as singles.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2006, 10:14:27 PM »

Ummm, I dunno about that one. I always saw it the other way round.......Dre put 50 in the spotlight w/ InDaClub..........Snoop was the highlight of the remix to P.I.M.P............and Game was starting to get more attention than dude.

Spot on. By the way where in NZ you from m8?

The Maestro

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2006, 10:24:54 PM »

Spot on. By the way where in NZ you from m8?

Auckland .....Sth  :wavey:

Octane

The Old 50 Cent is back...and here's the proof
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »
50 Cent and Tony Yayo -"Watch yo Back"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r71q40

remember the last 50 mixtape with game on the cover? well that was verse 1

"gunit radio 22: verse 2" is comin out soon and this is one of the songs from it, if u ask me i think this is the 50 cent everyone was feelin before the massacre, better than "make a movie" and "the bomb" or any other songs he been releasing lately, the beat alone is....fuck it, jus listen for yourselves
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 11:06:30 PM by Octane »

herpes

Re: The Old 50 Cent is back...and here's the proof
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2006, 11:03:54 PM »
wrong forum and the old 50 cent is back... his name is uncle murder

Octane

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »
i realize this is a westcoast forum, i jus thought a few ppl would wanna hear this

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2006, 11:20:07 PM »
you know what...i actually like this track. thank God yayo's verse got cut after 4 bars

but this is nothing like the old 50.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2006, 11:21:15 PM »
i realize this is a westcoast forum, i jus thought a few ppl would wanna hear this

Well how about you post it in the right section for starters?....and that track was aiight, nowhere near the old 50 tho. Can garuntee a track like that wont b on his album.

The Maestro

Octane

« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2006, 01:12:56 AM »
nah if it were to be on his album it wouldnt be released so early, great mixtape track tho, a standout 1

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »
Koo track, enjoyed it, not really the old 50 but good track anyways.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2006, 02:33:00 AM »
Great fucking track.

50 is back? He never left. Some of his tracks on Massacre were the best in his carrer plus hes been outshining everyone on guest apperances. His mixtape game has been shit though. Filled with track where he spits 8 bars and talks for the rast of the tracks.

On GUnit radio 21 he was dope as fuck, lets hope its the same on 22.