Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2841 times)

herpes

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2006, 12:14:38 PM »
rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time. the fact that he's stooping down to the level of a group like dipset, which is far below his lyrical ability and talent, shows that he's in a desperate state with his career and hes tryin to get it back on track by appearing on commercial material.

discrediting one of the greatest mc's of all time? what i said was the straight truth.

What you said was the dumbest thing ever said, slap yourself

You still think Cam is handsome Spice?

:sleep: :sleep:

HaHa! You can;t even muster a response. You act just like Westside 159, and have yet yo own up for that FACT that you called Cam a handsome, beautiful man that could have any girl he wanted, including yourself.

b/c he is a closet homo, hes affraid his coke head dad will find out and yell at him and spice is too much of a pussy to stand up to his pops... what do you expect from a pussy
heres a lil something for you spice the animal lover

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA DEAD ANIMALS ARE FUNNY

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2006, 12:16:20 PM »
 :sleep: :sleep:

herpes

« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »
^^there are 8 aftermath related threads started my people who hate dipset on the front page of outbound, sonned again.  This is why I only reply with  :sleep:  when talking to you, I am sick of owning you

first its becomes 8 gunit threads... now its 8 aftermath threads.  make your mind up.  And out of those 8 threads how many of them are complete and utter nonsense like the dipset ones.  Your not sonning anyone or owning anyone or for you to understand... smackin the kufi's off peoples heads.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2006, 12:21:04 PM »
^^haha my thread was about a dipset source award peformance, and then all of the haterz had to barge in and talk shit HAHA! Where are all these Dipset threads you are talking about?  I just dont see them, get off my nuts.  You were the one that started the whole thread when I got banned MUHAHAHAH, there is no amounts of no homo that can save you from that, you are obsessed with me

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »

so if rakim said d4l is the future we should respect his opinion.

Not at all. People are trying to discredit Rakim because he's down with the greatest movement of the 21st century. If they disagree, so be it, but what's with all these negative comments towards him?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2006, 12:29:03 PM »
^^haha my thread was about a dipset source award peformance, and then all of the haterz had to barge in and talk shit HAHA! Where are all these Dipset threads you are talking about?  I just dont see them, get off my nuts.  You were the one that started the whole thread when I got banned MUHAHAHAH, there is no amounts of no homo that can save you from that, you are obsessed with me
i didnt say threads and if i did my mistake, but there is dipset dickriding in a lot of threads.  and obcessed, no i just dont like you. Thats why i asked what happened to you

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so is 50 on sum piggy bank shit again?
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2006, 12:30:57 PM »
Haha, 50 is a pathetic clown for all the dissing, Game is a hero for killing all these fags.
In Game-threads, beefing is the only right and interesting thing to do, unless you're doing crunk/hyphy.

Gotta love the irony. :D

Exactly. Game street team is on fire today  :banana_cow:

herpes

« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »

so if rakim said d4l is the future we should respect his opinion.

Not at all. People are trying to discredit Rakim because he's down with the greatest movement of the 21st century. If they disagree, so be it, but what's with all these negative comments towards him?

all these negative comments ?  Its true he is desperate to get his career back in the limelight.  Yes he is a god in this rap shit, but at the same time the guy will jump on the hottest thing to get his name out there.  Dude was never too fond of Nas b/c of nas being called the next rakim.  He would never mention nas in any positive light what so ever unless the interviewer would ask, what about nas. The minute tho Nas signs to def jam you start seeing interviews with rakim and nas.  You see rakim talkin about how much he would love to work with nas.  Rakim jumps on the hottest thing to try and jump start his career again.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2006, 12:36:53 PM »
Damn, they say it right there in the skit. Curtis Jackson killed Hip-Hop. They right this time, he did.

'EclipZe

« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2006, 12:36:53 PM »
Dipset Sucks.

G-Unit Sucks.

Done  8)

JOE BUDDEN IS THE TRUTH  screw the rest of ny  ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 12:49:12 PM by ~EclipZe~ »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2006, 12:39:56 PM »
Damn, they say it right there in the skit. Curtis Jackson killed Hip-Hop. They right this time, he did.

Now how exactly did he do that ? By putting Dre back in the spotlight or by giving Snoop a huge buzz with P.I.M.P. track or putting out Dubccs favourite Game ?

50 is still shitting on all this commercial bullshit thats out right now (minus Candy Shop and Lil Bit)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2006, 03:04:49 PM »
Thats funny how 50's diss tracks make him a fool and a punk, but when game does it, he gets his dick sucked by half of dubcc.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2006, 03:07:18 PM »
i didnt say threads and if i did my mistake, but there is dipset dickriding in a lot of threads.  and obcessed, no i just dont like you. Thats why i asked what happened to you

Same thing I was wondering, but he don't wanna answer to none of that. *Waits for Spice to call me a poodle & duke*

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2006, 05:44:14 PM »
Dipset Sucks.

G-Unit Sucks.

Done  8)

JOE BUDDEN IS THE TRUTH  screw the rest of ny  ;D

except buddens from jerz...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »
lol at still dissing Ja.
LOL I know, man. 50 is heartless. He reduced Ja to doing performances in shitty clubs with midgets n shit. Let the poor guy eat.

I dont think 50 did anything to ja rules career. his time was just up.  he had a good run for about 7-8 years. thats more than most.