Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2847 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 08:19:30 AM »
50 with no buzz lol... dude still runs ny and banks has a big buzz right now and hes going go plat.  You ask some random cat in nyc whose album they are looking foward to they goin say banks new joint. 

That's what it is. We know this for facts because we are on the East. G-Unit still running shit, at least 50 still is. Banks will triple what Cam'ron sold in a month.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 08:25:50 AM »
^^^But SIK he aint running shit! How can he say he will be for the next 4 years?  People dont respect his skills on the mic and he has NO STREET CRED!  Massacre flopped it sold half of what GRODT did so that means it flopped (which is why he made the dvd w/ all the videos).  People dog Cam for not going gold in a few months when he had Little to NO promotion, while 50 has more promotion then anyone and his latest album sold half of what the first one did, pathetic.

so many of yall on this board throw around the word flop like everyone's selling 50,000 records their first week. multiplatinum is never a flop. and not to support 50 or anything because i dont think he deserves to be, but he and gunit are still the most nationally (and internationally) known "gangsta" click. so many kids in suburbia still vibe to their music, even if no one in jamaica queens is.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 08:29:26 AM »
lmao. dipsetgeneral you keep talkin out your ass doggie. 50 flopped? dipset runs NY? dipset came out on top? G-unit is still on top doggie, face it. hahah and you think dipset runs NY? dipset aint even respected IN HARLEM. do some research, doggie...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 08:44:12 AM »
lmao. dipsetgeneral you keep talkin out your ass doggie. 50 flopped? dipset runs NY? dipset came out on top? G-unit is still on top doggie, face it. hahah and you think dipset runs NY? dipset aint even respected IN HARLEM. do some research, doggie...

Jesus, thats exactly what I've been trying to say. People living in denial over here. Come out here and see what the people really think of the Dips.

If you move over 2 million records, in no way can that be considered a flop. Now going from platinum & gold to selling not even 250K, that's a flop. Just ask Killa.

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 09:15:54 AM »
i thought the comparison between the 2 was gonna be to do with the fact that both seem to enjoy declaring war on people for no reason  :-\

LOL, hit the nail on the head there

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 10:37:39 AM »
Keep on hatin! And LMAO Juelz is more popular then anyone from 50's click, and lol at saying GUnit has more respect, what a fuckin joke.
Game reps the dips, Rakim thinks the Dips are hotter than anything else, Lil Wayne fucks with the dips, Cassidy shows the Dips love, hell even Spice1 from the fuckin bay has love for the Dips.  Biggie thought Cam was amazing when he first heard him rap, etc etc.  Dips GET PLENTY OF LOVE AND RESPECT!  Just not from you haters but who really cares.  And I aint a dickryder I'm a realest, this is a movement doggie.  And again for the promotion it got, Massacre flopped, I'm getting sick of owning you haters ;D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 10:39:14 AM by DipsetGeneral »

fptz

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 11:15:18 AM »
u need to get a life..

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 01:25:57 PM »
Keep on hatin! And LMAO Juelz is more popular then anyone from 50's click, and lol at saying GUnit has more respect, what a fuckin joke.
Game reps the dips, Rakim thinks the Dips are hotter than anything else, Lil Wayne fucks with the dips, Cassidy shows the Dips love, hell even Spice1 from the fuckin bay has love for the Dips.  Biggie thought Cam was amazing when he first heard him rap, etc etc.  Dips GET PLENTY OF LOVE AND RESPECT!  Just not from you haters but who really cares.  And I aint a dickryder I'm a realest, this is a movement doggie.  And again for the promotion it got, Massacre flopped, I'm getting sick of owning you haters ;D

yea, a few credible mc's say dipset are good, so they must

50 says yayo is good, so he must be right?

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 01:41:49 PM »
^^dumbest reasoning ever

herpes

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2006, 02:11:07 PM »

juelz more popuar then anyone in 50's click lol.  im not goin front, juelz gets love in ny.  But dude doesnt nor has never had a buzz like banks has in ny.  also is mobb deep included in 50's clique b/c juelz has never and will never see the love mobb deeps old stuff got.  Quiet storm and shook ones still get clubs in jumping like they came out yeasterday... Juelz at this point can only dream of getting that type of love in ny.  You still hear there old catalouge blasting out of peoples cars on the regular in ny.  You dont here from me to you or whats the games been missing played like that.  Dipset wise you hear there latest mix tape for a couple weeks and thats it.  And secondly who gives a fuck what other rappers think of other rappers.  Co-signin what another rapper b/c another man co-signs its wild homo.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »
^^^But SIK he aint running shit! How can he say he will be for the next 4 years?  People dont respect his skills on the mic and he has NO STREET CRED!  Massacre flopped it sold half of what GRODT did so that means it flopped (which is why he made the dvd w/ all the videos).  People dog Cam for not going gold in a few months when he had Little to NO promotion, while 50 has more promotion then anyone and his latest album sold half of what the first one did, pathetic.

I dont like 50, but to say going platinum in the first week and 5x plat overall is pathetic is ridiculous. How is Cam and Dipset on top if they havent done anything close to that yet? 50 is smart. He realized his oversaturation was killin him so he stepped back for a while. He will go at least platinum whenever he feels like it.

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 04:56:31 PM »
LOL @ DipsetGeneral.  You lost, Doggie.  And if Cam wants his movement to grow, he needs to shut the fuck up so that his most successful artist (Juelz) won't lose another label deal by fuckin with Jigga.

As far as the 50 quote goes, it was obviously a joke.  No rapper alive supports Bush.

Diabolical

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 05:09:39 PM »
^^dumbest reasoning ever

Well you use the same reasoning all the time so that must tell us something.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 05:25:35 PM »
i think 50 cent is like george...they both ain't got brains to run shit.  THey both in denial.  and 50 ain't running shit, he's running away.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »
i think 50 cent is like george...they both ain't got brains to run shit.  THey both in denial.  and 50 ain't running shit, he's running away.

50 has more business brains than you ever will. i dont particularly like him and not many other people do either, but its the simple truth. on the bush side though, hes easily among the dumbest presidents ever.