Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2834 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 06:23:36 PM »
I dont care how much he sells 50 can't rap and eventually that will end him... ;D
he did sell 6 million which is fantastic but he sold 10 mill before that...so it is considered a FLOP by 50's standards. especially when 50 Cent himself said in the interview on MTV with Sway and i quote.."If i dont sell at least 11 million on my next cd it will be considered a flop to me." Money wise he still makes WAY More then anyone else, and by sales its not a flop by any means, but to 50 cent it was...and his next one will sell less then less after that, and after that 50 will fade into the sunset....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »
yeah the quote makes sense... people thought he was a good idea at first, but now everyone hates him, and theres basically nothing we can do about it cuz hes running shit

on the "flopping" note: 50 didnt flop cuz he didnt break even, he flopped cuz he was expected to sell more than GRODT but sold less... in that sense its a flop, but overall, no way... if i could sell 6 million records i wouldnt give a shit what people said about the record, flop or not

Narrator

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 06:36:04 PM »
I think some of y'all need to check the RIAA site as well before you say 50 "flopped".  "GRODT" is certified 6x Platinum, "The Massacre" is certified 5x Platinum.  What's with this "sold half as much", or "10 million vs. 6 million" stuff?  Just goes to show how many niggas don't get their facts straight before they run their mouths on here.

Diabolical

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 06:49:58 PM »
They just 'Haters'.

;D

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 07:00:13 PM »
I think some of y'all need to check the RIAA site as well before you say 50 "flopped".  "GRODT" is certified 6x Platinum, "The Massacre" is certified 5x Platinum.  What's with this "sold half as much", or "10 million vs. 6 million" stuff?  Just goes to show how many niggas don't get their facts straight before they run their mouths on here.

i thought the Massacre was 6 mil worldwide? cuz GRODT is 12 mil worldwide... so the 6 Mil on Massacre is just US?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2006, 03:14:42 AM »
GRODT sold 7 mils in USA, Massacre 5.5 millions. Dont know about the worldwide sales

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 03:29:09 AM »
If Dipset had Interscope's backing, they would be selling through the roof too.

Whatever though, 50 is on the decline. Just like Bush, 50 is gonna get replaced and become a has-been.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 03:32:14 AM »

If thats true why didnt Busta, Obie, Pharrell, Game, Banks, Buck.............. sell that much. 50 knows how to hustle, create a buzz for himself. Hes on 30 mixtapes before his album drops. Hes great when it comes to that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 04:03:46 AM »

If thats true why didnt Busta, Obie, Pharrell, Game, Banks, Buck.............. sell that much. 50 knows how to hustle, create a buzz for himself. Hes on 30 mixtapes before his album drops. Hes great when it comes to that.
First off, didnt Game sell 4 mil? Not a flop. Obie and Pharrel are missing something. Busta.....well, his time passed I guess.

Secondly, Dips got mixtapes comin out like crazy too. Fact is, they never had that huge promo machine backing them like 50 does. IF they did, they could push units like that too. I'm speaking in theory. They do well for themselves without promotion, so imagine how much better they would do if they did have it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2006, 08:50:09 AM »
^^on point my friend

herpes

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 10:51:59 AM »

First off, didnt Game sell 4 mil? Not a flop. Obie and Pharrel are missing something. Busta.....well, his time passed I guess.

Secondly, Dips got mixtapes comin out like crazy too. Fact is, they never had that huge promo machine backing them like 50 does. IF they did, they could push units like that too. I'm speaking in theory. They do well for themselves without promotion, so imagine how much better they would do if they did have it.

come home with me had just as huge promo machine behind it as any 50 or g-unit record and that over year to go plat

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2006, 11:07:12 AM »

come home with me had just as huge promo machine behind it as any 50 or g-unit record and that over year to go plat

not worldwide considering ive never even heard of "come home with me"... i had to google it to find out what it was... youre crazy if u think cam is as well-known as 50 in anywhere but NY

herpes

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2006, 11:31:31 AM »

not worldwide considering ive never even heard of "come home with me"... i had to google it to find out what it was... youre crazy if u think cam is as well-known as 50 in anywhere but NY
tru, but even in ny cam with all his promotion rocafella put behind come home with me he wasnt nearly as big as even banks was with his last album.

herpes

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »
Keep on hatin! And LMAO Juelz is more popular then anyone from 50's click, and lol at saying GUnit has more respect, what a fuckin joke.
Game reps the dips, Rakim thinks the Dips are hotter than anything else, Lil Wayne fucks with the dips, Cassidy shows the Dips love, hell even Spice1 from the fuckin bay has love for the Dips.  Biggie thought Cam was amazing when he first heard him rap, etc etc.  Dips GET PLENTY OF LOVE AND RESPECT!  Just not from you haters but who really cares.  And I aint a dickryder I'm a realest, this is a movement doggie.  And again for the promotion it got, Massacre flopped, I'm getting sick of owning you haters ;D

juelz more popuar then anyone in 50's click lol.  im not goin front, juelz gets love in ny.  But dude doesnt nor has never had a buzz like banks has in ny.  also is mobb deep included in 50's clique b/c juelz has never and will never see the love mobb deeps old stuff got.  Quiet storm and shook ones still get clubs in jumping like they came out yeasterday... Juelz at this point can only dream of getting that type of love in ny.  You still hear there old catalouge blasting out of peoples cars on the regular in ny.  You dont here from me to you or whats the games been missing played like that.  Dipset wise you hear there latest mix tape for a couple weeks and thats it.  And secondly who gives a fuck what other rappers think of other rappers.  Co-signin what another rapper b/c another man co-signs its wild homo.

still waiting for someone to dispute this point.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2006, 11:59:29 AM »
^^^lol you mutt, you didnt prove anyone wrong. You are SO BIASED it is hilarious, Cam less popular than Banks? MUHAHAHAHA!! Like I already said Cam has respect by most of the best, Banks....well he gets respect from no one.  And LMAO! Come Home With Me didnt have promotion even close to any GUnit production and it still sold 1.7 million copies hahaha, sonned faggot.  And I love OLD Mobb Deep but they are washed up now and everyone knows it.  Juelz has more of a BUZZ than anyone in 50's click, I will say it again G-Unit is QUICKLY losing steam while the Dipset is QUICKLY gaining momentum, do the math faggot.  Im getting tired of sonning your ass.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:01:49 PM by DipsetGeneral »