Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2833 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »
^^^lol you mutt, you didnt prove anyone wrong. You are SO BIASED it is hilarious, Cam less popular than Banks? MUHAHAHAHA!! Like I already said Cam has respect by most of the best, Banks....well he gets respect from no one.  And LMAO! Come Home With Me didnt have promotion even close to any GUnit production and it still sold 1.7 million copied hahaha, sonned faggot.  And I love OLD Mobb Deep but they are washed up now and everyone knows it.  Juelz has more of a BUZZ than anyone in 50's click, I will say it again G-Unit is QUICKLY losing steam while the Dipset is QUICKLY gaining momentum, do the math faggot.  Im getting tired of sonning your ass.

i agree that dipset will only get bigger and g-unit will only get smaller, and quickly, but as of right now, people are still learning towards g-unit more than dipset... although it shouldnt be too much longer now... i say the new banks and buck will be the only albums to sell decent... g-unit (aside from 50, possibly) is done after that... they had 1 hell of a run though

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 12:15:31 PM »
^^^lol you mutt, you didnt prove anyone wrong. You are SO BIASED it is hilarious, Cam less popular than Banks? MUHAHAHAHA!! Like I already said Cam has respect by most of the best, Banks....well he gets respect from no one.  And LMAO! Come Home With Me didnt have promotion even close to any GUnit production and it still sold 1.7 million copies hahaha, sonned faggot.  And I love OLD Mobb Deep but they are washed up now and everyone knows it.  Juelz has more of a BUZZ than anyone in 50's click, I will say it again G-Unit is QUICKLY losing steam while the Dipset is QUICKLY gaining momentum, do the math faggot.  Im getting tired of sonning your ass.

man, youre talking about biased? look at what you just posted. i dont respect dipset or gunit, but banks has MUCH more respect than cam. i know youre going to say cam is respected by rakim, and was by biggie, and big L, and so on. rakim shouted him out for the simple reason that he will do anything if it means getting his career back. biggie and big L gave him props back in the day because he was raw, and has some skills back then. cam can hardly drop a decent 16 anymore when he tries. banks can drop a flaming 16 when he tries. he wins that battle of flow, metaphors, similes...

im getting tired of listening to you talking out of your ass about an average group that minus groupies like yourself would not recieve much attention because most of themv only have average and below-average skills. there are plenty of better east coast groups.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006, 12:49:40 PM »
^^^lol you mutt, you didnt prove anyone wrong. You are SO BIASED it is hilarious, Cam less popular than Banks? MUHAHAHAHA!! Like I already said Cam has respect by most of the best, Banks....well he gets respect from no one.  And LMAO! Come Home With Me didnt have promotion even close to any GUnit production and it still sold 1.7 million copies hahaha, sonned faggot.  And I love OLD Mobb Deep but they are washed up now and everyone knows it.  Juelz has more of a BUZZ than anyone in 50's click, I will say it again G-Unit is QUICKLY losing steam while the Dipset is QUICKLY gaining momentum, do the math faggot.  Im getting tired of sonning your ass.

im getting tired of listening to you talking out of your ass about an average group that minus groupies like yourself would not recieve much attention because most of themv only have average and below-average skills. there are plenty of better east coast groups.

On point man, how can SpiceMuthafuckin outta all people call anybody else biased. You have yet to son anyone on this board, and most likely in your sad, dickriding life. I just don't get how you can call someone else biased or a dickrider. LOOK AT YOUR POSTS! You even went so far as to say Cam was a handsome man. If that ain't dickriding, I don't know what else is. And LOL at you getting mad and calling people names when they talk about your favorite boy-band. This is Westside 159 all over again.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2006, 12:55:09 PM »

man, youre talking about biased? look at what you just posted. i dont respect dipset or gunit, but banks has MUCH more respect than cam. i know youre going to say cam is respected by rakim, and was by biggie, and big L, and so on. rakim shouted him out for the simple reason that he will do anything if it means getting his career back. biggie and big L gave him props back in the day because he was raw, and has some skills back then. cam can hardly drop a decent 16 anymore when he tries. banks can drop a flaming 16 when he tries. he wins that battle of flow, metaphors, similes...

Wow you are such a hater, that you will descredit Rakim's career to try and make a point.  Thats pathetic doggie.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2006, 01:07:14 PM »

Wow you are such a hater, that you will descredit Rakim's career to try and make a point.  Thats pathetic doggie.

rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time. the fact that he's stooping down to the level of a group like dipset, which is far below his lyrical ability and talent, shows that he's in a desperate state with his career and hes tryin to get it back on track by appearing on commercial material.

herpes

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2006, 01:07:20 PM »
Yes cam is less popular then banks.  You hear banks on the radio more in ny then you do cam.  You hear more people in ny in the streets talking about banks as compared to cam.  The only one in the dipset that has a buzz anywhere near banks or 50 is juelz and his buzz is not near banks.  And juelz doesnt have much of a buzz right now.  His album dropped months ago.  he had buzz then, and im not going to front he had a nice buzz too.    But then again what the hell what the hell do I know about buzz in ny, I only live in Queens NY so I guess some dog loving home thug in cali knows more about who has what buzz in NY then someone that actually lives in NY.  And phillyboy also co-signs who has buzz on the east, but what does he know.. he only lives in jersey so what does he know right spice  ::)  But then again im biased some how considering the fact I could careless about g-unit or dipset.  You're not bias at all though.  Its just a coincidence your screen name is dipset general and you use there slang left and right.  Now a person that thinks 2 of the best rappers doing it today are cam and juelz cant be bias.  Im the bias one, go figure.  Also pee is washed up, havoc aint, nice try though.  Also come home with me is only at 1.2 million, thats closer to the barely plat then your 1.7 million sold.  I figure someone who cant think for themselves and has cam dick so far down his throat would know that.  And i can careless who co-signs with the dipset.... OOOO rakim likes them... there is also a video clip of Rakim saying name one black rapper better then eminem... there are none.  Ra is a god in this rap game... hes also at point where hes quick to jump on anyones dick to get his name back in the game.  So yea I dont put much into what Ra says anymore.    And I love the whole g-unit is losing steam quickly shit.  Yea they are losing steam.  But people act like there about to go the murder inc route and completely fall off.  Yea losing steam is inevitable but g-unit isnt falling off as fast as you would like to think spice.   but then again most people base that off of yayos sales considering the fact no one has ever cared for yayo... but i guess thats a good representation of a whole record label.  or mobb deeps poor sales.  And dipset gaining momentum lol.  They have a solid fan base and you have to respect there hustle b/c they get there name out there everywhere.  But quickly gaining momentum lol b/c the internet says so lol.

herpes

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2006, 01:17:59 PM »
^^^ spice if you dont reply to this I dont blame ya b/c if I was in your shoes, I would just take the L like man and walk away while I still have some dignity left^^^

herpes

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2006, 01:19:15 PM »

On point man, how can SpiceMuthafuckin outta all people call anybody else biased. You have yet to son anyone on this board, and most likely in your sad, dickriding life. I just don't get how you can call someone else biased or a dickrider. LOOK AT YOUR POSTS! You even went so far as to say Cam was a handsome man.

LMFAO HE SAID THAT.... EVEN A NO HOMO CANT SAVE HIM ON THAT HAHAHAHAHA THATS WILD FRUITY BEND ME OVER AND CALL ME SHIRLEY HOMO HAHAHAHA

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2006, 01:22:47 PM »
It is a waste of time debating w/ you haters, keep thinking G-Unit runs shit ::)   Im a realest while ya'll are living in some fantasy world, I win, you lose. Game over man, now hop of my dick already

herpes

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2006, 01:29:21 PM »
It is a waste of time debating w/ you haters, keep thinking G-Unit runs shit ::)   Im a realest while ya'll are living in some fantasy world, I win, you lose. Game over man, now hop of my dick already

I'll take that as you admit you lost doggie and i smacked you kufi off.... dont worry one day you might have that piff like I do but untill then heres some wet wipes no homo goo goo goonie

Diabolical

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2006, 01:32:48 PM »

On point man, how can SpiceMuthafuckin outta all people call anybody else biased. You have yet to son anyone on this board, and most likely in your sad, dickriding life. I just don't get how you can call someone else biased or a dickrider. LOOK AT YOUR POSTS! You even went so far as to say Cam was a handsome man. If that ain't dickriding, I don't know what else is. And LOL at you getting mad and calling people names when they talk about your favorite boy-band. This is Westside 159 all over again.

Quoted both for truth.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2006, 01:34:13 PM »

Quoted both for truth.

The truths hurts.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2006, 01:35:36 PM »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2006, 01:38:17 PM »
 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

herpes