Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2843 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2006, 02:12:06 AM »
Back when Ra was gonna drop an album on Aftermath, you muthafuckas were so hyped about it that y'all needed Depends to contain your excrement. I heard some people, probably a few of y'all in this thread, talking about how Rakim is the greatest alive, how Oh My God will be the greatest album of all time, how a new Rakim track will cure your ball cancer, etc. etc. yadda fuckin' yadda.

All Rakim did was give props to Dipset and give his honest opinion about them (just like we do). Now y'all are dissing the fuck outta him saying he's a kiss ass, he's washed up, he fuckin' sucks, etc. HE'S FUCKING RAKIM, A FUCKING LEGEND! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KISS ASS! HELL, Y'ALL WERE KISSING HIS ASS UNTIL LAST WEEK! I remember when dissing Rakim was almost a bannable offense around here. Now it's acceptable because he digs Killa Season and was in a Juelz video.

Make up your minds. Y'all are some John-Kerry-flip-floppin' ass niggas. God damn, I WISH Dre or Primo would do a track with Dipset, just so some of y'all would tear down the posters on ya walls, and kill yourselves. Hip-Hop would be better off without a bunch of fickle ass crybabies.

DIPSET!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2006, 02:14:57 AM »
Back when Ra was gonna drop an album on Aftermath, you muthafuckas were so hyped about it that y'all needed Depends to contain your excrement. I heard some people, probably a few of y'all in this thread, talking about how Rakim is the greatest alive, how Oh My God will be the greatest album of all time, how a new Rakim track will cure your ball cancer, etc. etc. yadda fuckin' yadda.

All Rakim did was give props to Dipset and give his honest opinion about them (just like we do). Now y'all are dissing the fuck outta him saying he's a kiss ass, he's washed up, he fuckin' sucks, etc. HE'S FUCKING RAKIM, A FUCKING LEGEND! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KISS ASS! HELL, Y'ALL WERE KISSING HIS ASS UNTIL LAST WEEK! I remember when dissing Rakim was almost a bannable offense around here. Now it's acceptable because he digs Killa Season and was in a Juelz video.

Make up your minds. Y'all are some John-Kerry-flip-floppin' ass niggas. God damn, I WISH Dre or Primo would do a track with Dipset, just so some of y'all would tear down the posters on ya walls, and kill yourselves. Hip-Hop would be better off without a bunch of fickle ass crybabies.

DIPSET!

My Fuckin God that was as powerful as a post as I have ever seen NO HOMO.  That was incredible, couldnt of said it better myself. SIK speaks the truth

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2006, 02:23:49 AM »

DIPSET!

My Fuckin God that was as powerful as a post as I have ever seen NO HOMO.  That was incredible, couldnt of said it better myself. SIK speaks the truth
No doubt. You've been holding it down in this thread too. You've been stickin it to these haters (no homo) but they refuse to accept truth.

But on the real, I just get disgusted by how some of these dudes will discredit a legend and one of the most respected dudes to ever grace the mic just because he digs a group of artists you get butt hurt over. "Fans" like that are more of a cancer to hip-hop than Dipset ever could be, which they aren't.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2006, 02:30:09 AM »

DIPSET!

No doubt. You've been holding it down in this thread too. You've been stickin it to these haters (no homo) but they refuse to accept truth.

But on the real, I just get disgusted by how some of these dudes will discredit a legend and one of the most respected dudes to ever grace the mic just because he digs a group of artists you get butt hurt over. "Fans" like that are more of a cancer to hip-hop than Dipset ever could be, which they aren't.

Another flawless post.  I know I got 7 or 8 different chumps that follow me around and ride every post I make but I guess thats what happens when you speak the truth!  And yea a month ago it was UNTHINKABLE to diss Rakim, then he gives Dipset props and all of a sudden hes washed up and a disgrace.  lol these haters are a fuckin cancer
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 02:32:23 AM by DipsetGeneral »

'EclipZe

so is 50 on sum piggy bank shit again?
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2006, 05:47:13 AM »
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpq98g

skit from the new g-unit mixtape called hiphop is dead, dissing ja rule, jadakiss, nas, diddy, game

can someone shut this attention hoez life support plz  ::)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: so is 50 on sum piggy bank shit again?
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2006, 06:22:09 AM »
i think the irony in the title of the skit says it all really...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Diabolical

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2006, 06:40:33 AM »
lol at still dissing Ja.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2006, 07:06:27 AM »
lol at still dissing Ja.

LOL @ anyone still listening to 50 and taking it seriously...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2006, 07:08:17 AM »

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 08:39:11 AM »
rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time. the fact that he's stooping down to the level of a group like dipset, which is far below his lyrical ability and talent, shows that he's in a desperate state with his career and hes tryin to get it back on track by appearing on commercial material.

discrediting one of the greatest mc's of all time? what i said was the straight truth.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 09:53:20 AM »
Ja Rules over with. Why the fuck are they still dissing him? trying to just keep him down or something? what happened to them dissing Fat Joe?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2006, 11:08:11 AM »

DIPSET!

Another flawless post.  I know I got 7 or 8 different chumps that follow me around and ride every post I make but I guess thats what happens when you speak the truth!  And yea a month ago it was UNTHINKABLE to diss Rakim, then he gives Dipset props and all of a sudden hes washed up and a disgrace.  lol these haters are a fuckin cancer

So your a Sikotic dickrider too? You still won't admit what a groupie you are, calling people haters left and right. Nobody follows you around every post, youre not special like that.
SMH at you acting like your on Diplomat Records, you aint even on the street team bitch.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 11:11:19 AM »

DIPSET!

So your a Sikotic dickrider too? You still won't admit what a groupie you are, calling people haters left and right. Nobody follows you around every post, youre not special like that.
SMH at you acting like your on Diplomat Records, you aint even on the street team bitch.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2006, 11:12:05 AM »
rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time. the fact that he's stooping down to the level of a group like dipset, which is far below his lyrical ability and talent, shows that he's in a desperate state with his career and hes tryin to get it back on track by appearing on commercial material.

discrediting one of the greatest mc's of all time? what i said was the straight truth.

What you said was the dumbest thing ever said, slap yourself