Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2837 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: so is 50 on sum piggy bank shit again?
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2006, 11:15:23 AM »
well the skit is true - 50 killed hip hop.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2006, 11:17:44 AM »
rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time. the fact that he's stooping down to the level of a group like dipset, which is far below his lyrical ability and talent, shows that he's in a desperate state with his career and hes tryin to get it back on track by appearing on commercial material.

discrediting one of the greatest mc's of all time? what i said was the straight truth.

What you said was the dumbest thing ever said, slap yourself

You still think Cam is handsome Spice?

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »
rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time. the fact that he's stooping down to the level of a group like dipset, which is far below his lyrical ability and talent, shows that he's in a desperate state with his career and hes tryin to get it back on track by appearing on commercial material.

discrediting one of the greatest mc's of all time? what i said was the straight truth.

:sleep: :sleep:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2006, 11:26:02 AM »

:sleep: :sleep:

HaHa! You can;t even muster a response. You act just like Westside 159, and have yet yo own up for that FACT that you called Cam a handsome, beautiful man that could have any girl he wanted, including yourself.

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »
lol at still dissing Ja.
LOL I know, man. 50 is heartless. He reduced Ja to doing performances in shitty clubs with midgets n shit. Let the poor guy eat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2006, 11:53:53 AM »
Haha, 50 is a pathetic clown for all the dissing, Game is a hero for killing all these fags.
In Game-threads, beefing is the only right and interesting thing to do, unless you're doing crunk/hyphy.

Gotta love the irony. :D

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2006, 11:55:02 AM »
Haha, 50 is a pathetic clown for all the dissing

[/quoe]

+1

~Loyalty Is Everything~

youngmessnucca

« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2006, 11:56:37 AM »
^^ I think u may have missed the point of that post lol.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2006, 11:59:11 AM »
^^ I think u may have missed the point of that post lol.

Yeah yeah but still... the "50 is a pathetic clown for all the dissing" part is all that mattered to me...  :D

~Loyalty Is Everything~

herpes

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2006, 12:01:27 PM »
Back when Ra was gonna drop an album on Aftermath, you muthafuckas were so hyped about it that y'all needed Depends to contain your excrement. I heard some people, probably a few of y'all in this thread, talking about how Rakim is the greatest alive, how Oh My God will be the greatest album of all time, how a new Rakim track will cure your ball cancer, etc. etc. yadda fuckin' yadda.

All Rakim did was give props to Dipset and give his honest opinion about them (just like we do). Now y'all are dissing the fuck outta him saying he's a kiss ass, he's washed up, he fuckin' sucks, etc. HE'S FUCKING RAKIM, A FUCKING LEGEND! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KISS ASS! HELL, Y'ALL WERE KISSING HIS ASS UNTIL LAST WEEK! I remember when dissing Rakim was almost a bannable offense around here. Now it's acceptable because he digs Killa Season and was in a Juelz video.

Make up your minds. Y'all are some John-Kerry-flip-floppin' ass niggas. God damn, I WISH Dre or Primo would do a track with Dipset, just so some of y'all would tear down the posters on ya walls, and kill yourselves. Hip-Hop would be better off without a bunch of fickle ass crybabies.

DIPSET!

My Fuckin God that was as powerful as a post as I have ever seen NO HOMO.  That was incredible, couldnt of said it better myself. SIK speaks the truth
No doubt. You've been holding it down in this thread too. You've been stickin it to these haters (no homo) but they refuse to accept truth.

But on the real, I just get disgusted by how some of these dudes will discredit a legend and one of the most respected dudes to ever grace the mic just because he digs a group of artists you get butt hurt over. "Fans" like that are more of a cancer to hip-hop than Dipset ever could be, which they aren't.

so if rakim said d4l is the future we should respect his opinion.  Im my own man and can make my own decisions no matter how important he is.  And fans like dipset general are just as bad as the dipset haters.  Where they dont have a mind of there own.  Where we gotta see pointless post on here that have nothing to do with rap but just to give dipset a shout out.  Theres a difference between being a fan and a complete dickrider and flooding the boad with senseless bulll shit.  Look at sohh.com, the whole dipset movement completely destroyed there main section.  You couldnt go into a post without a bunch of dipset dickriders talking about how a certain rapper is wack b/c dipset said so, and the outbound sections is getting to that point.  And another thing, I dont need a faggot like spice telling me wtf is going on in NY when hes a fuckin homo that lives in the cali burbs.  You have kain and spice shoving dipset  down our throats it gets fuckin annoying.  The hate for them isnt even about dipset anymore... they are reaching levels of stanism that is only rivaled by that of pac stans

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2006, 12:04:39 PM »
Back when Ra was gonna drop an album on Aftermath, you muthafuckas were so hyped about it that y'all needed Depends to contain your excrement. I heard some people, probably a few of y'all in this thread, talking about how Rakim is the greatest alive, how Oh My God will be the greatest album of all time, how a new Rakim track will cure your ball cancer, etc. etc. yadda fuckin' yadda.

All Rakim did was give props to Dipset and give his honest opinion about them (just like we do). Now y'all are dissing the fuck outta him saying he's a kiss ass, he's washed up, he fuckin' sucks, etc. HE'S FUCKING RAKIM, A FUCKING LEGEND! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KISS ASS! HELL, Y'ALL WERE KISSING HIS ASS UNTIL LAST WEEK! I remember when dissing Rakim was almost a bannable offense around here. Now it's acceptable because he digs Killa Season and was in a Juelz video.

Make up your minds. Y'all are some John-Kerry-flip-floppin' ass niggas. God damn, I WISH Dre or Primo would do a track with Dipset, just so some of y'all would tear down the posters on ya walls, and kill yourselves. Hip-Hop would be better off without a bunch of fickle ass crybabies.

DIPSET!

My Fuckin God that was as powerful as a post as I have ever seen NO HOMO.  That was incredible, couldnt of said it better myself. SIK speaks the truth
No doubt. You've been holding it down in this thread too. You've been stickin it to these haters (no homo) but they refuse to accept truth.

But on the real, I just get disgusted by how some of these dudes will discredit a legend and one of the most respected dudes to ever grace the mic just because he digs a group of artists you get butt hurt over. "Fans" like that are more of a cancer to hip-hop than Dipset ever could be, which they aren't.

so if rakim said d4l is the future we should respect his opinion.  Im my own man and can make my own decisions no matter how important he is.  And fans like dipset general are just as bad as the dipset haters.  Where they dont have a mind of there own.  Where we gotta see pointless post on here that have nothing to do with rap but just to give dipset a shout out.  Theres a difference between being a fan and a complete dickrider and flooding the boad with senseless bulll shit.  Look at sohh.com, the whole dipset movement completely destroyed there main section.  You couldnt go into a post without a bunch of dipset dickriders talking about how a certain rapper is wack b/c dipset said so, and the outbound sections is getting to that point.  And another thing, I dont need a faggot like spice telling me wtf is going on in NY when hes a fuckin homo that lives in the cali burbs.  You have kain and spice shoving dipset  down our throats it gets fuckin annoying.  The hate for them isnt even about dipset anymore... they are reaching levels of stanism that is only rivaled by that of pac stans

:sleep: :sleep:    Look in the outbound section you fuckin poodle. wayyy more 50 threads then dipset threads, truth hurts

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2006, 12:06:12 PM »
I Can't Stand Fitty As A Person, But If He Put Out Some Good Material, I Won't Hate It On It Just Because He Made It.
My Future Wife:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2006, 12:07:10 PM »
HAHAHAHA there is like 8 or 9 threads about GUNIT in outbound and 2 about the Dips currently, the real haters have been exposed. LMAO.

herpes

« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2006, 12:09:33 PM »

DIPSET!

:sleep: :sleep:    Look in the outbound section you fuckin poodle. wayyy more 50 threads then dipset threads, truth hurts

poodle.... wtf you are a flaming homo.... ok i will try and put this in words you can understand... ayo doggie imma smack you kufi off again cuz half of those 50 post *hands spice wet wipes* are either from goo goo goonies like yourself talkin about how dipset will destroy g-unit.  Or its post involving hate for 50.  But no 50 stan goes into post about other rappers saying that rapper is wack b/c 50 said so.  *waits for spices response :sleep: :sleep: b/c he has no response*

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2006, 12:12:46 PM »
^^there are 8 aftermath related threads started my people who hate dipset on the front page of outbound, sonned again.  This is why I only reply with  :sleep:  when talking to you, I am sick of owning you