Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2831 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so is 50 on sum piggy bank shit again?
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2006, 02:44:21 AM »
Damn, they say it right there in the skit. Curtis Jackson killed Hip-Hop. They right this time, he did.

Now how exactly did he do that ? By putting Dre back in the spotlight or by giving Snoop a huge buzz with P.I.M.P. track or putting out Dubccs favourite Game ?

50 is still shitting on all this commercial bullshit thats out right now (minus Candy Shop and Lil Bit)

What has 50 dropped lately that is "shitting" on everyone else?  Jus

And holy fuck, putting DRE back in the spotlight!!!!!!!!????????????   You realize that ANYONE who woulda got the In The Club beat woulda blown up, right???  Dre is in the spotlight when he wants to be, easy as that.  Dre made 50, not the other way around man. 

Bullshit. 50 made that track what it is. It was originally meant for D12. If you really think D12 would have made such a hit out of it your in a denial my friend.

And what has he dropped? Well since you ask(Baby G gonna complain again)--> he outshined everybody on: Eminems "Never Enough", Mobb Deep "Creep", "Pearly Gates", Games "How We Do, Hate It Or Love It", Yayos "We Dont Give A Fuck", Bucks "Bonafied Hustler". Then you have a list of 15 dope tracks from Massacre and his stuff on Grodt OST + GUnit radio part 21 and looks like 22 gonna  be dope too.

Check those tracks and drop the feedback  ;)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: The Old 50 Cent is back...and here's the proof
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2006, 02:57:52 AM »
Great fucking track.

50 is back? He never left. Some of his tracks on Massacre were the best in his carrer plus hes been outshining everyone on guest apperances. His mixtape game has been shit though. Filled with track where he spits 8 bars and talks for the rast of the tracks.

On GUnit radio 21 he was dope as fuck, lets hope its the same on 22.

Give it to me baby, nice and slow
Climb on top, ride like you in the rodeo
You ain't never heard a sound like this before
Cause I ain't never put it down like this
Soon as I come through the door she get to pullin on my zipper
It's like it's a race who can get undressed quicker
Isn't it ironic how erotic it is to watch em in thongs
Had me thinking 'bout that ass after I'm gone
I touch the right spot at the right time
Lights on or lights off, she like it from behind
So seductive, you should see the way she wind
Her hips in slow-mo on the floor when we grind
As Long as she ain't stoppin, homie I aint stoppin
Drippin wet with sweat man its on and popping
All my champagne campaign, bottle after bottle its on
And we gon' sip til every bubble in every bottle is gone

Oh 50 left.

The Maestro

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2006, 02:59:37 AM »
Great fucking track.

50 is back? He never left. Some of his tracks on Massacre were the best in his carrer plus hes been outshining everyone on guest apperances. His mixtape game has been shit though. Filled with track where he spits 8 bars and talks for the rast of the tracks.

Oh 50 left.

G-Unit CLOWNED again!  They very lame.  "Their career is over like Mike? anyone, Tyson, Jordan, Jackson"   ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2006, 03:07:08 AM »
Great fucking track.

Oh 50 left.

G-Unit CLOWNED again!  They very lame.  "Their career is over like Mike? anyone, Tyson, Jordan, Jackson"   ;D

ask dunn about my mean kids,
frizzle steam,
tripple beam,
cripple teams,
when you seen money in Queenbridge?

CHEA!.......

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2006, 03:10:17 AM »
Great fucking track.

Oh 50 left.

You pick 1 song out of his 300 songs discohraphy. Bravo.

Lets not go to Games great verse on RKellys Playas Only. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2006, 03:18:44 AM »
That shit with the dead animals was quite possibly the most un called for post i have ever witnessed in the history of this forum.

And Jerzyboy hurry up, dry your eyes, wipe the vomit off your chin and try and find some negativity bout my thread.

The Maestro

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2006, 03:40:20 AM »
^lol checkmate! i knew it was only a matter of time before your brought up game, even though NO ONE mentioned him in this thread.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2006, 03:40:59 AM »
Great fucking track.

We are talking straight lyrics here & lyrically he fell off, yeah he had some dope beats on The Massacre but lyrically they were all :P

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2006, 03:44:16 AM »
I dont even know why he brings up Game when talking to me, it aint like he my "favourite rapper" or no shit like that, its no skin off my nose how many wack verses he drops.

If your gona diss one of my favourite artists then at least be like the rest of them haters and bring up Cams verse from get em girls (Although IMO that shit was crack)......

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2006, 03:50:21 AM »
^lol checkmate! i knew it was only a matter of time before your brought up game, even though NO ONE mentioned him in this thread.

Like you aint doing the same. Every 50 Cent or Game thread is turning into a Game vs 50, like Quik vs Dre.

Im just trying to prove every commercial rapper is releasing crappy 1st singles, 50 aint the only one

youngmessnucca

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2006, 09:08:52 AM »
That shit with the dead animals was quite possibly the most un called for post i have ever witnessed in the history of this forum.

And Jerzyboy hurry up, dry your eyes, wipe the vomit off your chin and try and find some negativity bout my thread.

Well the fact that you last sentence made no sense and does not reflect in anyway what I post is negativity in it self. You continue to get owned by me every time.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2006, 09:59:45 AM »
His name isn't Rakim Allah for nothing.  He's the God and he's always gonna be the God.  But I'm agreeing with Tom on this one.  I remember when Ra first got off the Math he was talking about wanting to hook up with the Neptunes.  Now the Neptunes are mad talented and can do some sick shit, but if I heard Pharrell singing falsetto on the hook of a Rakim  song I think I'd puke.  Now if they dropped some dark ass sinister beat, it could come off mad dope.  But the ratio for Neptunes club joints vs. Neptunes sinister joints is like 10 : 1.  But I remember thinking at that time that Ra is just trying to jump on whatever was the fad at that time.

So I kind of look at his comments about the Dips as Ra not hating on anyone, especially anyone that can put him up on game.  I'm sure he respects the Dips hustle and how they came in the game and did shit their own way.  But lets be real, if Juelz tried to rap alongside Ra on a track he would get embarrassed.  Just based on rap skills alone, Juelz isn't in the same fuckin solar system as Ra.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2006, 10:05:12 AM »
The sad thing on this forum is, if 50 sung on this song the thread would go 4 pages long  :-\

Bigg $amo

« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2006, 10:18:44 AM »
fuck that 50 never left, just cuz you understand every word he says doesnt mean hes not dope or "lyrical", instead listen a 50 record.. LISTEN, dont just skim through it and hate like a faggot.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2006, 10:52:43 AM »
His name isn't Rakim Allah for nothing.  He's the God and he's always gonna be the God.  But I'm agreeing with Tom on this one.  I remember when Ra first got off the Math he was talking about wanting to hook up with the Neptunes.  Now the Neptunes are mad talented and can do some sick shit, but if I heard Pharrell singing falsetto on the hook of a Rakim  song I think I'd puke.  Now if they dropped some dark ass sinister beat, it could come off mad dope.  But the ratio for Neptunes club joints vs. Neptunes sinister joints is like 10 : 1.  But I remember thinking at that time that Ra is just trying to jump on whatever was the fad at that time.

So I kind of look at his comments about the Dips as Ra not hating on anyone, especially anyone that can put him up on game.  I'm sure he respects the Dips hustle and how they came in the game and did shit their own way.  But lets be real, if Juelz tried to rap alongside Ra on a track he would get embarrassed.  Just based on rap skills alone, Juelz isn't in the same fuckin solar system as Ra.

Amen.