Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2835 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »
OK, so say you guys are right and Ra is trying to jump on the hottest act out right now. All of the fuckin' groups out there and he fucks with Dipset. Thank you for admitting Dipset is the hottest shit goin on right now. Have a nice day.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

Re: The Old 50 Cent is back...and here's the proof
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2006, 12:38:59 PM »
50 is back? He never left.

You serious, doggy? No April Fools?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

$Eg2$

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2006, 01:04:26 PM »
^lol checkmate! i knew it was only a matter of time before your brought up game, even though NO ONE mentioned him in this thread.

Like you aint doing the same. Every 50 Cent or Game thread is turning into a Game vs 50, like Quik vs Dre.

Im just trying to prove every commercial rapper is releasing crappy 1st singles, 50 aint the only one

I think u just stuck on Dre dogg 4 real if Dre wasent fuckin wit 50 then u would be like fuck 50 he's wack just like your doin with The Game get off of the Doctor man he aint GOD

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2006, 01:07:47 PM »
OK, so say you guys are right and Ra is trying to jump on the hottest act out right now. All of the fuckin' groups out there and he fucks with Dipset. Thank you for admitting Dipset is the hottest shit goin on right now. Have a nice day.

And Sik does it again. How many kufi's does this man need 2 go through?

The Maestro

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2006, 01:07:57 PM »
^lol checkmate! i knew it was only a matter of time before your brought up game, even though NO ONE mentioned him in this thread.

Like you aint doing the same. Every 50 Cent or Game thread is turning into a Game vs 50, like Quik vs Dre.

Im just trying to prove every commercial rapper is releasing crappy 1st singles, 50 aint the only one
50 aint commercial, he's mainstream.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2006, 01:10:15 PM »

I think u just stuck on Dre dogg 4 real if Dre wasent fuckin wit 50 then u would be like fuck 50 he's wack just like your doin with The Game get off of the Doctor man he aint GOD

Thats bullshit Iv been listening to him since my friend who is Jam Master Jay fanatic, told me about Jays new protege 50 cent. So dont talk bullshit if you dont know shit.

'EclipZe

« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2006, 01:15:22 PM »

Thats bullshit Iv been listening to him since my friend who is Jam Master Jay fanatic, told me about Jays new protege 50 cent. So dont talk bullshit if you dont know shit.

50 before he met dre >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> now.

Narrator

« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2006, 01:18:44 PM »
Can somebody explain to me what the "old" 50 Cent is?  And by that, I mean lyrically...obviously, his voice started sounding different after he got shot.  But everyone always talks about 50 like he sold out after his "Power of the Dollar" days when he signed with Shady/Aftermath and went from street to commercial.  Cats seem to be forgtten that his first single off that album was a joint with Destiny's Child.

$Eg2$

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2006, 01:21:10 PM »

Yeah thats when 50 was dope But u cant deny the fact I dont think any1 can that your on Dr Dre's Nuts.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2006, 01:47:30 PM »

And Sik does it again. How many kufi's does this man need 2 go through?

Rakim is old as fuck now, who cares who he alligns himself with. And last I checked Ra isnt doing songs with Dipset, he's doing them with Llyod Banks lmao.

Hey DC, how's about you grow your own dick to ride and hop off the next man's.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2006, 02:11:39 PM »

Octane

« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2006, 03:53:09 PM »
wow, yall like some little bitches squirming around arguing, and not actually reviewing the track

$Eg2$

« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2006, 04:06:43 PM »
wow, yall like some little bitches squirming around arguing, and not actually reviewing the track

U lookin like a bitch tryn to get peoples 2 hop on the 50 dick along with ya .....

Octane

« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2006, 04:57:55 PM »
lol the fuck is this, i post a thread about this track and it gets dragged in here?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2006, 05:28:52 PM »
lol the fuck is this, i post a thread about this track and it gets dragged in here?

yeah, i was thinkin "i dont remember reading that post..."
why exactly did the threads get merged...?