Author Topic: 50 Cent = George W Bush?  (Read 2851 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent = George W Bush?
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2006, 05:50:59 PM »
Im not just saying this to come off cocky, but I really haven't read the past 5 pages - because y'all niggas is wildin over nuthin mayne.
Y'all could just ask 7even what's up and I'd tell ya, it ain't worth fucking around with each other, cause I am the truth fo' real.

This is how it really is:

50 used to be, and to this day, can be quite suprisingly lyrical. Maybe some of yall are like "but that nigga fell off like Wade after doing that sick ass dunk" ... well, yes he did, but the thing is... HE COULD AFFORD IT. And in order to prove that he can STILL bring the heat straight to the street he did Hate it or Love it. He was on some top notch lyrical shit there.

I mean, I get it. Some people really see music just as music. But, SOME ARTISTS DON'T. People, try to see it as work, as something a nigga does for a living. In order to get paid, you gotta hustle. You gotta be on some real shit. AFTER you're ON THE FUCKING TOP, you get WAY more money, for WAY less work. Ain't that the truth? We all know it is.
PLUS, you have to take into account that the life of nigga changes after he blew the fuck up. He ain't ghetto no more. He ain't broke no more. He ain't having OUR problems no more. So the music changes, as well.

And that's the truth.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2006, 05:59:04 PM »
Im not just saying this to come off cocky, but I really haven't read the past 5 pages - because y'all niggas is wildin over nuthin mayne.
Y'all could just ask 7even what's up and I'd tell ya, it ain't worth fucking around with each other, cause I am the truth fo' real.

This is how it really is:

50 used to be

lmfao then you should of read the first 5 pages b/c after a few post this thread had nothing to do with 50 lol.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2006, 06:04:12 PM »
He ain't ghetto no more. He ain't broke no more. He ain't having OUR problems no more. So the music changes, as well.

Wow, exactly. Nobody realizes that somehow. He ain't gonna kill ANYbody for ANYthing... No gangsta's in the spotlight will... If he's apparently surrounded by cops, or is one, you really think he's gonna talk about guns and drugs seriously?