Author Topic: I just ate shrimp cocktail (no homo)  (Read 341 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: I just ate shrimp cocktail (no homo)
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 08:09:54 PM »
personally I feel if you have to say "no homo" then you must feel somewhat of a closet homosexual.  Seriously who eats a shrimp cocktail or a hotdog and has to worry weather or not that is gay? 

lol seriously why should you have to say youre not a homo cuz you eat a fucking shrimp

because the word cock is in there. Really though what's it to you?

LMFAO i never even caught that......

Im considering whether or not a "no homo" would be justified with a hot dog, but if i start making allowances it could open a whole new can of worms and all of  sudden we would have Italians freely eating meatballs 2 at a time without a care in the world, or people eating Bananas in the street without fear of "homo" chants......its a potentially explosive situation.

The Maestro

suckaa free

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 08:25:11 PM »
fuck a shrimp cocktail, fry them mufuckas up, Sizzler style. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 12:55:04 AM »
personally I feel if you have to say "no homo" then you must feel somewhat of a closet homosexual.  Seriously who eats a shrimp cocktail or a hotdog and has to worry weather or not that is gay? 

lol seriously why should you have to say youre not a homo cuz you eat a fucking shrimp

Im considering whether or not a "no homo" would be justified with a hot dog, but if i start making allowances it could open a whole new can of worms and all of  sudden we would have Italians freely eating meatballs 2 at a time without a care in the world, or people eating Bananas in the street without fear of "homo" chants......its a potentially explosive situation.

LOL +1!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 03:17:02 AM »

Ahhhh....the slippery slope.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE