Author Topic: I can't do shit with Cubase SX3! Help  (Read 122 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
I can't do shit with Cubase SX3! Help
« on: September 01, 2006, 01:38:59 PM »
damn one of the most famous dj's down here in Romania sent me some instrumentals and they are GREAT. I asked him what he used and he said Cubase SX3. Ok, thanks to one of y'all I got the program some time ago, but didn't work with him...
Shit...how do I make those MIDI's ? How do I get the thing working....Fruitty Loops it's waaay much easier. if someone is willing to help me...we can kick it on YIM..I just need the start, I know I can do it right...I have lots of beats in my mind..OH do I need ah piano for those MIDI's? or I can make everything with cubase only?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I can't do shit with Cubase SX3! Help
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 04:46:59 PM »
well, make sure the in put and out put are in correct position.  Do u have power monitor? or are u using computer speaker? ANyway...u have to configure the program in audio section i believe.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Diabolical

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 07:03:33 PM »
To get sounds try inputing notes using one of the editors, Key Editor or Drum editor.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 07:38:36 PM »
buy it.

ecrazy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 01:13:25 AM »
thanks, I'm on it right now
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 01:22:30 AM »
Oh and make sure you got a nice sound card with ASIO. Otherwise it's gonne be lots of lagging..

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 06:19:34 AM »
I just talked with the Dj that recommended it...I can't do shit If I ain't got an electric piano(what do u call that..we call it orga :D) in my house...I need VST instrumentals and he said it's like 4GB/instrumental or sumthin... :(( I wanna make beats !! I'ma Stick to Fruity Loops :((
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 06:27:06 AM »
I just talked with the Dj that recommended it...I can't do shit If I ain't got an electric piano(what do u call that..we call it orga :D) in my house...I need VST instrumentals and he said it's like 4GB/instrumental or sumthin... :(( I wanna make beats !! I'ma Stick to Fruity Loops :((

i assumed you already had a midi keyboard. why not buy one. you can find them cheap.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 06:39:07 AM »

try Reason 3.0 that is pretty easy to use.. and you can download it on a torrent i think