Author Topic: Grandaddy Purple Kush  (Read 386 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Grandaddy Purple Kush
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2006, 02:06:03 AM »
LMAO!! HAHAHAHAHA! A QT of REAL KUSH for 60?  You lyin doggie no doubt, bullshit

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 02:09:21 AM »
naw its def some real kush. u could tell just from the smell that its kush and i do get hooked up quite a bit. my friends a certified stoner,lol, and most of the time he just hooks me up for free cuz he dont give a fuck cuz he aint a drug dealer. he dont fuck around wit nuttin thats not grade a top quality.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 02:24:26 AM »
^^well the only way you could geta price like that is if you and the dealer are blood bros or something but lol you are lucky then cause thats a helluva price

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2006, 10:52:04 AM »
^^just smoked a lil nug and damn this shit is fire.  It was wayyyyyy to expensive though, I overpayed big time but oh well only way I could get bud and it is real nice.  I got around 3 grams for 60
hahaha 3 grams for 60 american ahha, fuckin fool

come up to bc and get a quarter of kush for 60 canadian

fuckin americans and there poop stress

just got some OG kush for 60$ for a quarter

LMFAO!...Have fun smoking that stress.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2006, 06:24:17 PM »
Kush is  a dumb ass name for weed

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
Still arguing over prices of weed and all that eh?
Who gives a flying fuck how much shit costs, as long as youre getting high whats it matter how much you payed or how good this is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 08:24:33 PM »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 08:38:12 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2006, 09:25:37 PM »

??? ::)
well it is. it sounds dumb.

LMAO...Why? Kush...Never saw a problem with it, you're probably just used to hearing "Chronic" all the time...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 09:29:28 PM »

LMAO...Why? Kush...Never saw a problem with it, you're probably just used to hearing "Chronic" all the time...
kush sounds ike a beanbag that you throw at sombody to annoy them. chronic also sounds stupid but not as stupid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 09:33:21 PM »

kush sounds ike a beanbag that you throw at sombody to annoy them. chronic also sounds stupid but not as stupid.

LOL, I dunno about you, but Chronic is like music to my ears and Kush is like a breath of fresh (dank) air...

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 09:34:31 PM »
kush is an old african civilization that built pyramids, its a better name than grandaddy purple or gay ass northern lights or 98% of weed names which suck

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 09:59:30 PM »
People dun give names to their shit down here, it would be good to differentiate the diff shit you get. People aren't too fussy, as long as shit gets you buzzing. You can score some rubbish stringy shit one day and score some skunky hairy dandruffy shit the next........general rule is you take what you get, unless you dun take no shit, lol........everything's priced on weight. Sounds f*cked aye.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 11:30:47 PM »
People dun give names to their shit down here, it would be good to differentiate the diff shit you get. People aren't too fussy, as long as shit gets you buzzing. You can score some rubbish stringy shit one day and score some skunky hairy dandruffy shit the next........general rule is you take what you get, unless you dun take no shit, lol........everything's priced on weight. Sounds f*cked aye.

The strains have names even before you grow it, you've just never been told 'em...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 11:44:28 PM »
naw its def some real kush. u could tell just from the smell that its kush and i do get hooked up quite a bit. my friends a certified stoner,lol, and most of the time he just hooks me up for free cuz he dont give a fuck cuz he aint a drug dealer. he dont fuck around wit nuttin thats not grade a top quality.

Whats a 'certified stoner'?
What do you have to do become CERTIFIED as a stoner? Is that like better then a 'regular' stoner?

The Best of 3 Worlds