Author Topic: Grandaddy Purple Kush  (Read 389 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Grandaddy Purple Kush
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 06:15:10 AM »
naw its def some real kush. u could tell just from the smell that its kush and i do get hooked up quite a bit. my friends a certified stoner,lol, and most of the time he just hooks me up for free cuz he dont give a fuck cuz he aint a drug dealer. he dont fuck around wit nuttin thats not grade a top quality.

Whats a 'certified stoner'?
What do you have to do become CERTIFIED as a stoner? Is that like better then a 'regular' stoner?
you have to take a test. it costs 1000 dollars and it consists of smoking different laced weed and identifiying the 3rd party.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 12:47:48 PM »
I rather get 3 grams of good kush for 60 than 4 grams of good chronic for 50...PeACe

me 2. but you know there are alot of guys that would rather have quantity over quality

trust me come down to the 818s n ull find out y mutha fuckas over here choose quality over quantity

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 07:00:23 PM »
Kush is  a dumb ass name for weed

??? ::)
well it is. it sounds dumb.

LMAO...Why? Kush...Never saw a problem with it, you're probably just used to hearing "Chronic" all the time...

you damn right, chronic is from the oldschool, unlike you lil kids.  You guys spend unbelieveable amounts for weed.  fuckin spoiled ass kids.  try gettin a real job and living on your own and paying all your bills yourself.  $60/3 grams is fuckin ridiculous and only rich ass people should be paying that.  Shit, I've bought 1/8 for $25 before and gotten high as hell.  and fuck all that naming bullshit.  hahahah.  You a straight sucka if you buy weed because of the name, or even believe the name.  I've been in the weed game damn near half my life and a majority of that weed naming shit is straight up bullshit.  Do you realize how many people the weed goes through before you finally get your gram or 1/8?  hahaha, could be a line of 10-15 peeps before you actually get your shit, and names be changing like a mutha fucka just to get sucka's to think they gettin the best weed their is.  I gaurantee you half that shit ain't really what it is named.  but I'm sure you are going to come back and argue, because I'm sure you been around it so much more than me.  I was buying pounds when your ass was learning how to roll a joint.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 07:32:03 PM »
Kush is  a dumb ass name for weed

??? ::)
well it is. it sounds dumb.

LMAO...Why? Kush...Never saw a problem with it, you're probably just used to hearing "Chronic" all the time...

you damn right, chronic is from the oldschool, unlike you lil kids.  You guys spend unbelieveable amounts for weed.  fuckin spoiled ass kids.  try gettin a real job and living on your own and paying all your bills yourself.  $60/3 grams is fuckin ridiculous and only rich ass people should be paying that.  Shit, I've bought 1/8 for $25 before and gotten high as hell.  and fuck all that naming bullshit.  hahahah.  You a straight sucka if you buy weed because of the name, or even believe the name.  I've been in the weed game damn near half my life and a majority of that weed naming shit is straight up bullshit.  Do you realize how many people the weed goes through before you finally get your gram or 1/8?  hahaha, could be a line of 10-15 peeps before you actually get your shit, and names be changing like a mutha fucka just to get sucka's to think they gettin the best weed their is.  I gaurantee you half that shit ain't really what it is named.  but I'm sure you are going to come back and argue, because I'm sure you been around it so much more than me.  I was buying pounds when your ass was learning how to roll a joint.

You're completely retarded, Kush is significantly different than Chronic, you can tell as soon as you open the bag to smell it if it's really Kush or not...In most cases, you get what you pay for, unless your dealer is just straight rippin' you off... you have to take a lot less hits of Kush to get blazed as opposed to Chronic, I guarantee you that your $25 1/8th shit ain't nearly as potent as some real Kush...And I know a good portion of weed names are false, but Kush is basically a classification of weed, not a type of weed, as there are so many different types of Kush out there...And who cares if your punk ass has been blazing for longer, it doesn't make a difference, blazing is in my family... So I've been blazing for only a few years, and you've been blazing for 25 years (since you were 18), is it really any indication of your knowledge in weed? Obviously not... PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 07:37:48 PM »
I knew you would try and come up with an argument, but no point in bothering with your dumbass.  smoke what you want think what you want, I don't give a fuck.  It is funny as fuck reading dumb ass comments on here though, thanks for the entertainment.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2006, 07:44:25 PM »
I knew you would try and come up with an argument, but no point in bothering with your dumbass.  smoke what you want think what you want, I don't give a fuck.  It is funny as fuck reading dumb ass comments on here though, thanks for the entertainment.

LOL@this amature smoker who doesn't know the difference between strains and their potency levels... :D

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2006, 07:49:06 PM »
hahahhahaahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2006, 07:55:29 PM »
 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2006, 07:59:21 PM »
is that a cock you are smoking again?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2006, 08:00:58 PM »
white widow is quite nice.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
is that a cock you are smoking again?

No, it's your remains rolled up...

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 08:51:37 PM »
thanks I needed to get rid of some tension.  Heres a tip:

Don't scrape your teeth.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2006, 08:55:26 PM »
No more beefing!  Thread locked!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2006, 08:55:43 PM »
do you guys really hate each other this much? or is some of it for show?

I don't hate him, he just insists on being one of my many groupies.