Poll

Which single you feelin the most ?

We Fly High
Reppin Time

Voting closes: January 17, 2034, 11:40:51 PM

Author Topic: Dipset Appreciation Thread!  (Read 3268 times)

Doggystylin

Re: So Cam is a joke Phillyboy?
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2006, 01:42:01 PM »
vida's ass looks like twinkies, just wanna bite into it

youngmessnucca

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2006, 01:43:09 PM »
Plus, if you compare the Nas line & Cam line, any real self-respecting fan of hip-hop can say Cam came out on top.

youngmessnucca

Re: Dipset Source's Award Peformance! Straight Crack!
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2006, 01:44:15 PM »
And I live by Sac-Town, and it's Dipset All Day Every Day round here ;)

Yeah Ok

This Dipset dude is living in a fantasy world. LOL at Dipset All Day EVery Day round here, you hip-hop catch phrase spewing homo.

Diabolical

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2006, 01:52:48 PM »
Nice spelling dumbass. go read a book please

....i dont pretend to be from Philly. :-X

That's some weak shit if thats all you can do to try and diss people.

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2006, 01:59:27 PM »
Nice spelling dumbass. go read a book please

....i dont pretend to be from Philly. :-X

That's some weak shit if thats all you can do to try and diss people.
You do phillyboy's laundry or something? What is it to you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diabolical

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »
Are you doing Dipset Consigliori's?

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »
Are you doing Dipset Consigliori's?
Avoiding the question are we? Of course I'm not, I didn't make that female comment. Dipset.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2006, 02:16:16 PM »
You know whats funny, majority of the dipset hate is b/c of dipset fans.  We have no problem that you like them.  It gets annoying having it shoved down our throats.  It gets annoying where a thread has nothing to do with dipset turns into YO DOGGIE DIP SET MERKED DOGGIE AND SMACKED HIS KUFI OFF.  It gets annoying when you hear some fag in cali tell me whats going on in NY b/c he read it on the net.  It gets annoying when you see dipset stans talk about how a certain rappers get jumped and you bring up the numerous times a member of dipset got jumped even in there own hood there is some lame excuse.  its like arguing with a 8 year old.  Now im not going to get a real response to this even though its the truth.  No one has a problem with you liking dipset... your always going to get the occasional hater that doesnt even give a reason for why he hates them... but c'mon some of you gotta learn to become your own man.  Going into threads completely non-related and still using dipset lingo and your in your damn 20's

Extremely well put. +1. I actually even like Killa Season, although Cam is a WACK rapper. It's just that the Dip fans on here swear they are so hard, even hating on Beyonce because of Cam's beef with Jay-Z. I dont have a problem with the fans, but when dudes that claim to be in there 20's saying shit like "Cam is handsome" & calling me "duke", it makes listening to Dipset less appealing. The clown that started the thread got so mad about my points that he even had to put my name in the title. That's bitch shit, and THAT'S why we don't respect you.

Thats bitch shit? HAHHAHAH Youre monkey ass was the one sending death threats to me and my family through pm's. HAHAHA you fuckin INTERNET THUG MUAHAHA.  keep up those death threats doggie, this is a rap forum.  GET HELP QUICK!  You aint even worth a response, I can't believe I wasted the last 30 seconds typing this.  You INTERNET THUG, I should foward all those threats you sent to me to everyone here so we can all see together HOW MUCH OF A FAKE INTERNET THUG YOU ARE.  Get off my dick kid
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 02:19:51 PM by DipsetGeneral »

$Eg2$

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2006, 02:24:52 PM »
You know whats funny, majority of the dipset hate is b/c of dipset fans.  We have no problem that you like them.  It gets annoying having it shoved down our throats.  It gets annoying where a thread has nothing to do with dipset turns into YO DOGGIE DIP SET MERKED DOGGIE AND SMACKED HIS KUFI OFF.  It gets annoying when you hear some fag in cali tell me whats going on in NY b/c he read it on the net.  It gets annoying when you see dipset stans talk about how a certain rappers get jumped and you bring up the numerous times a member of dipset got jumped even in there own hood there is some lame excuse.  its like arguing with a 8 year old.  Now im not going to get a real response to this even though its the truth.  No one has a problem with you liking dipset... your always going to get the occasional hater that doesnt even give a reason for why he hates them... but c'mon some of you gotta learn to become your own man.  Going into threads completely non-related and still using dipset lingo and your in your damn 20's

Extremely well put. +1. I actually even like Killa Season, although Cam is a WACK rapper. It's just that the Dip fans on here swear they are so hard, even hating on Beyonce because of Cam's beef with Jay-Z. I dont have a problem with the fans, but when dudes that claim to be in there 20's saying shit like "Cam is handsome" & calling me "duke", it makes listening to Dipset less appealing. The clown that started the thread got so mad about my points that he even had to put my name in the title. That's bitch shit, and THAT'S why we don't respect you.

Thats bitch shit? HAHHAHAH Youre monkey ass was the one sending death threats to me and my family through pm's. HAHAHA you fuckin INTERNET THUG MUAHAHA.  keep up those death threats doggie, this is a rap forum.  GET HELP QUICK!  You aint even worth a response, I can't believe I wasted the last 30 seconds typing this.  You INTERNET THUG, I should foward all those threats you sent to me to everyone here so we can all see together HOW MUCH OF A FAKE INTERNET THUG YOU ARE.  Get off my dick kid

^^^ And u dudes claim Dipset like your from there LOL Your gonna agree with whatever the Dipset catz agree with .

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2006, 02:26:36 PM »
^^^umm I just showed how much of a internet thug Phillyboy is.  Would you ever send death threats to somone's family through a internet forum?  You are more mature then that I believe

$Eg2$

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2006, 02:28:18 PM »
^^^umm I just showed how much of a internet thug Phillyboy is.  Would you ever send death threats to somone's family through a internet forum?  You are more mature then that I believe

Nah I woundnt do that eg2 and DipsetGeneral have argued lots of times but it aint serious I wouldnt do that

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2006, 02:31:42 PM »

Nah I woundnt do that eg2 and DipsetGeneral have argued lots of times but it aint serious I wouldnt do that

no shit me either, we are just discussing opinions.  I dont think anyone would send death threats on a internet forum here besides him.  Philly is a very sad, mixed up individual.  I told him he should get help quick but he shrugged it off and said he was ok, dude has alot of issues he needs to work with, I am confident he will realize those issues soon, and as soon as he can stop spending money on crack I am hoping he will invest in some therapy.  Enough of Phillyboy though, the kid aint worth the time

Quadruple OG

« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2006, 02:37:55 PM »
I'll say this, if Biggie knew what Cam'ron would have become down the line, I think Biggie would have disassociated himself pretty quickly from Cam.  Same with Big L.

His music isn't bad, however this character he's created IS a fuckin joke.  you know it's bad for you when you have to pay someone to shoot you outside of a nightclub to get some album promotion or call a press conference to announce a diss song.

The Watcher

« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2006, 02:44:04 PM »
Bonecrusher > the Dips
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

youngmessnucca

« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »

I stand by everything I said. I never threatened your family, I just wished ill upon them like you did to me. This is a 2-way street little boy, and you dont even got the balls to respond to Tom. Like I said, I'm no thug, but if we WERE face to face, youd get your shit busted. And thats on Dipset.

You can post whatever you want, you know there is things you have posted that you regret. Calling Cam'ron handsome come to mind? For the record I DID NOT SEND A DEATH THREAT TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. Talking shit is one thing, but I do not threaten anyone with death.

Your nothing but a wigger living on a farm near Sacremento, lip-syncing to Dipset tunes in your mirror, while your punk ass daddy goes on "hunting trips" with his buddies.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 04:03:14 PM by phillyboy »