Poll

Which single you feelin the most ?

We Fly High
Reppin Time

Voting closes: January 17, 2034, 11:40:51 PM

Author Topic: Dipset Appreciation Thread!  (Read 3269 times)

retrokyd

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Dipset Bitch!
Re: Dipset Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2006, 12:24:26 PM »
FINALLY JR's AR Writer (One Blood Freestyle) is on something...

INTRO: D.J. SCOPE
01 50 CENT - HIP HOP (DISSIN PUFFY)
02 50 CENT, TONY YAYO, WHOO KID - GET DOWN (DISSIN PUFFY}
03 GAME- THE FUNERAL {DISSIN G-UNIT}
04 J - HOOD - FUCKIN WITH THE BLOCK {DISSIN HELL RELL}
05 JADAKISS - BLASTIN OFF
06 GRAVY - BAN FROM HOT 97
07 JAY-Z - UPGRADE
08 LLOYD BANKS- SURVIVOR
09 J - HOOD, A - MAFIA - SHOOT AT YOU ACTORS
10 FAT JOE, LIL WAYNE - MAKE IT RAIN
11 GRAVY, RANSOM - GIFT AND A CURSE
12 J. HOOD - NEW YORK
13 STYLES P, AKON - ALL MY LIFE
14 LLOYD BANKS, M.O.P., FREEWAY, TONY YAYO - MIC PASS
15 50 CENT - LONDON BRIDGE
16 LLOYD BANKS - MR. ME TOO
17 MOBB DEEP, 50 CENT - LIVE BY THE CODE
18 J.R. WRITER - A.R . ONE BLOOD FREESTYLE
19 JUELZ SANTANA - KEEP MOVING (NOT ON ALBUM)
20 JUELZ SANTANA - STAY CLOSE
21 CASSIDY - IT IS WHAT IT IS
22 50 CENT - GHETTO SUPERSTAR
23 BEANIE SIGEL, JUVENILE, RED CAFE - KILL IN THAT (REMIX)
24 JUELZ SANTANA - WHITE GURL (NOT ON ALBUM)
25 WICKED - FREESTYLE
26 A - MAFIA - PAPPARAZI
27 J.R. WRITER - FREESTYLE
28 LOS - FREESTYLE
29 C - SQUARED, GAME - WHATS REALLY HOOD
30 JOE HOLIDAY - WARMIN UP CAIN
31 LIL WAYNE - 42 BARS
32 PUFF DADDY - RESPONSE TO 50 CENT

looks like some new Juelz on there too, too bad there's so much G-Unit shit on there too.

Narrator

When you have to reply twice to your own thread to keep it alive, it's probably a safe bet nobody gives a fuck and you should shut up.

DipsetGeneral

When you have to reply twice to your own thread to keep it alive, it's probably a safe bet nobody gives a fuck and you should shut up.

Cassidy > any rapper you like

And anyone that sleeps on Cass wouldnt know good rap if it hit them in the head.  Your not smart enough to like Cassidy, his metaphors and wordplay are over your head youngin. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 12:42:03 PM by DipsetGeneral »

DipsetGeneral

Re: Dipset Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2006, 12:44:12 PM »
^^props doggie I need to check that out.  Yeah Im sure 50 and company drag down the mixtape, but cant wait to hear the Dips rip it up.   And I havnt heard that JR freestyle yet, I cant wait!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cassidy > everyone (excluding Killa)

nigga please!!... stop that dick riding!!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re: Cass got that piff. I feel sorry for "hip hop heads" that shrug this guy of
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2006, 12:48:04 PM »

And anyone that sleeps on Cass wouldnt know good rap if it hit them in the head.  Your not smart enough to like Cassidy, his metaphors and wordplay are over your head youngin. 

i dont agree, i didnt like all the over hype with any artist, ill like em if i like em  - its like this if i like a dick ill give it love and more attention than it can handle, not just if someone wave3s it in my fae, slaps it on my forehead and trys to stick it in my throat regardlessly

i aint hating dont get me wrong... what i wrote is built up from so much ive seen on here lately with the general dickriding (i dont care if u incessantly banging on about 50, dipset, snoop, dre etc over and over again)
but the main point im saying i dont agree with in this topic is that cass is better than everybody ??? come on please

i can respect an artist or their music for many things, whether its the beats, lyrics, production etc but i wouldnt say anyone is god!
pea@ce

DipsetGeneral

I'm sorry but IN MY OPINION Cassidy is second to none.  It aint dickryding, its OPINION.  I cant imagine any rapper alive now that can hang with Cass in a battle.  Not Chino, not Crooked, NO ONE!  Cassidy is on another planet.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 12:52:27 PM by DipsetGeneral »

$Eg2$

Cassidy is Def a Beast Cant wait 4 his new album ....

eg2 Bitch

DipsetGeneral

Yeah I cant wait for his next album, thank god this guy is free and able to make music, Cassidy is the future no doubt.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2006, 01:26:52 PM »

kiddie plz, whats ur age man, if you are older then 8 u r pathetic

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2006, 01:29:47 PM »

Its not my fault you still think the only music that exists is Westcoast music from the mid 90's lol.  Pac is dead get over it.  Snoop is wack now get over it.  Branch out man, there is more music besides westcoast rap from 10 years ago, u sad doggie

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Its not my fault you still think the only music that exists is Westcoast music from the mid 90's lol.  Pac is dead get over it.  Snoop is wack now get over it.  Branch out man, there is more music besides westcoast rap from 10 years ago, u sad doggie
Well I don't really listen to west coast rap music.. I mainly listen to east coast.. but i want you to do something DipsetGeneral.. give me the best Dipset track ever..!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith

DipsetGeneral

Well I don't really listen to west coast rap music.. I mainly listen to east coast.. but i want you to do something DipsetGeneral.. give me the best Dipset track ever..!

dude that question is like asking who is the hottest bitch in the world, there are wayyy to many.  I can hook you up with some of my personal favorites, but picking just 1 is impossible
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 01:56:06 PM by DipsetGeneral »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dude that question is like asking who is the hottest bitch in the world, there are wayyy to many.  I can hook you up with some of my personal favorites, but picking just 1 is impossible
hmm okay then do that.. i wanna check a few tracks and see if they really are that dope