Poll

Which single you feelin the most ?

We Fly High
Reppin Time

Voting closes: January 17, 2034, 11:40:51 PM

Author Topic: Dipset Appreciation Thread!  (Read 3314 times)

Diabolical

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dipset Source's Award Peformance! Straight Crack!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 01:57:09 PM »
They fucked up Cam's mic levels though.
i noticed that too

yup big time! I thoght it would fuck Cam up but it didnt
uhm, yeah, whatever i guess

Dude I wasnt trying to sound ignorant,  Im just saying alot of yuppie rappers would of gotten irate if that happened to them and Cam played it off pretty damn smooth, all I meant
i think most rappers would just keep on rapping like Cam did... or well some rappers who actually got love for the music would might stop and refuse to continue because they want it to be perfect.. now that would be showing some love for music hehe

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jim jones
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 02:11:12 PM »
Can somebody hook me up with "We Fly High" and the remix?

Here's a link to the vid

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 05:17:29 PM »
i noticed that too

Dude I wasnt trying to sound ignorant,  Im just saying alot of yuppie rappers would of gotten irate if that happened to them and Cam played it off pretty damn smooth, all I meant
i think most rappers would just keep on rapping like Cam did... or well some rappers who actually got love for the music would might stop and refuse to continue because they want it to be perfect.. now that would be showing some love for music hehe
if 'someone had love for the music and wanted to be perfect' and stopped they would get booed and people would think they were a stuck up person. its not good emcing to stop a preformance. you should know that, you claim to like hip hop.

$Eg2$

Re: Jim Jones NEW ALBUM COMING 10.31.06 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2006, 07:38:21 PM »
CLASSIC already after 1 view  :o :laugh:

Jim Jones shipping his album straight from Colombia.

Dips run LA/Westcoast.

LMFAO @ dip runnin LA WestCoast :laugh: U dudes overseas really believe that 2 huh be real homie

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2006, 12:19:33 AM »
i noticed that too

if 'someone had love for the music and wanted to be perfect' and stopped they would get booed and people would think they were a stuck up person. its not good emcing to stop a preformance. you should know that, you claim to like hip hop.
if you really really love the music you wouldnt care about getting booed at

Logic

We Fly High (OR) Reppin Time ? [POLL]
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 12:40:53 AM »
We Fly High (AND) Reppin Time (Music Video)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4FWXQ4OG2k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/P4FWXQ4OG2k</a>

Reppin Time (Live)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EVrdr4d5LLY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EVrdr4d5LLY</a>

8)

J Bananas

Re: We Fly High (OR) Reppin Time ? [POLL]
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2006, 12:45:40 AM »
i dont know doggie, they both equally great and shit all over anything else in the game, baaaaaallllllllliiiiiiiinnnnn

Logic

Re: Jim Jones NEW ALBUM COMING 10.31.06 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2006, 12:46:00 AM »
CLASSIC already after 1 view  :o :laugh:

Jim Jones shipping his album straight from Colombia.

Dips run LA/Westcoast.

LMFAO @ dip runnin LA WestCoast :laugh: U dudes overseas really believe that 2 huh be real homie

I live in San Diego fooo  :D

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2006, 01:01:42 AM »
And I live by Sac-Town, and it's Dipset All Day Every Day round here ;)

Logic

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2006, 01:08:35 AM »
Go the beach and listen...Dip music in every other car.

Street buzzz.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 01:15:46 AM »
^^Yup street buzz no doubt,  today I was bumping some prince Juelz in the ride and as I looked at the car next to me the 2 guys were lookin with that look on their face like "damn that music is fly as fuck"  And I gave them back the look like "Yea no shit it's Juelz"  The Set has that buzz going no doubt

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 01:21:22 AM »
^^Yup street buzz no doubt,  today I was bumping some prince Juelz in the ride and as I looked at the car next to me the 2 guys were lookin with that look on their face like "damn that music sucks, what is he thinkin?"  And I gave them back the look like "Yea no shit it's Juelz"  The Set has that buzz going no doubt
just a little correction

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 02:34:53 AM »
This basically sums up that performance:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

So Cam is a joke Phillyboy?
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2006, 12:46:02 AM »
quote author=phillyboy link=topic=117754.msg1235551#msg1235551 date=1157227176]
LOL is this a joke?  Sure seems like it.

Cam already murked Mase
Cam already murked Nas
Cam already murked Jay

Dipset is everything that G-UNit is not, the dips are respected on the mic and the streets, G-Unit... well you know the answer to that lol.

Dipset = NY

HaHa at Cam murking anyone on your list except Mase. And Mase would shit on that clown to.

BTW, tell me what streets they are respected on, cuz Im not too far from where they at, and I dont hear nobody but wiggers bumpin they shit. You make a fool outta yourself every time you post in a Dipset thread.

Tell me this, when did Nas ever Respond to Killa? NEVER!! So yes Killa gave it to Nas. And Jay aint responded Either, so Killa wins once again. No response is the same as losing, this is hip hop, wheres the fun in bein a bitch and not responding....oh wait jay's "above that' LOL!

Cool, I'm glad we agree homie! ;D Cam is a joke on the Eastcoast, so by saying nothing, to adults ( not kids ), Jay & Nas come off as the bigger men. We all know lyrically they would crush Cam, so why waste time? Rap beef is so-played out anyways.
[/quote]

Cam is a joke?.....Oh thts why Biggie wanted to sign him. Thats why he was flowing with big L at 16 years old. Oh and thts why he has sold nearly 4 million albums and countless mixtapes. TI doesnt think Cam is a joke, neither does Weezy. or Jay (he would have discouraged dame in signing him otherwise). Or Nas "Cam is a good lyricist" or 3 6 mafia. or UGK. Big Pun didnt. CNN didnt. DMX doesnt. Spice one doesnt. Neither does most of the bay. Or The Game. Or 8ball and MGJ. Or Lil Flip.  or Cassidy.  Or KRS one. Or Kid Capri. Or  Kay Slay. Or Kanye. Or Beanie Siegal. Or Freeway. Or Mobb Deep. Or Trick Daddy Or Swisha house. Or Canibus. Or Twista

Or RAKIM (and yes i do take rakim's word as gospel when it comes to rap music....)

So what are you actaully basing your "cam is a joke" comment on?....Because you and your gay ass, close minded, "im stuck in the mid nineties" friends dont like him?.....Well guess what. THE HIP HOP WORLD DOES! Get over it, accept it, get a life and MOVE THE FUCK ON......

The Maestro