Poll

Which single you feelin the most ?

We Fly High
Reppin Time

Voting closes: January 17, 2034, 11:40:51 PM

Author Topic: Dipset Appreciation Thread!  (Read 3307 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: So Cam is a joke Phillyboy?
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »
Cam'ron=joke.

Called a press conference to announce "beef" with Jay-Z.

Lost his best, and most popular artist in Juelz. Juelz is not allowewd to appear on Dipset releases, videos or even in album booklets. If he does, they will be fined out the ass. This is because of Cam'ron's dissing.

Used to be on Mase's nuts, now disses him.

Got ran out of the Rucker on his home soil.

Wears pink.

Has to say "no homo" after every thing he says.

Does not garner respect in his own city.

Uses some of the WORST, non-sense lyrics in the history of music.

Cam's eraly music was good, then he pretended to be a Blood, started this Dipset crap, and his legions of wigger fans now think they are hard.

Dipset fans don't realize that outside of the internet, nobody else thinks Cam is dope, or even looks at him as a man.

Cam and his boys wanted to pose as little girls in chat rooms to "catch" child molestors. Translation: "Yo doggie let's meet some new friends on the internet duke"

Dipset=NAMBLA

My opinions>>>>Dipset Consiglior's life

That's just a very small list ;)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 10:55:59 AM by phillyboy »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2006, 11:35:30 AM »

Tell me this, when did Nas ever Respond to Killa? NEVER!! So yes Killa gave it to Nas. And Jay aint responded Either, so Killa wins once again. No response is the same as losing, this is hip hop, wheres the fun in bein a bitch and not responding....oh wait jay's "above that' LOL!
[/quote]

nas did respond on zone out

"You got a House In Virginia
The only way you sicker than us
Gettin' bagged with .22's now you's a ridiculous fuck
No need for the gun play, it's ok, 'cause you dyin' anyway"

House In Virginia = HIV

There was all those rumours cam had something when he was losing so much weight but it turned out to be irritable bowel syndrome

cam'ron - I.B.S.

"Ultrasound, MIR, CAT scan, sonogram
Laparoscopy, inoscopy, I be stressed (I be stressed)
The prognosis, diagnosed, IBS
And that's irritable bowel syndrome, I hadda spit it y'all
Kick to y'all, so it ain't my fault if I shit on y'all
Get it, get it, get it, get it?"

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 01:18:14 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

youngmessnucca

« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2006, 11:40:32 AM »
Damn Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cam. Nas killed him with just those 4 bars. Even if Cam don't have HIV ( which he might ), Nas etherd him with 4 bars lol.
Get It get it get it lol

Diabolical

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2006, 11:44:22 AM »
Cam'ron=joke.

Lost his best, and most popular artist in Juelz. Juelz is not allowewd to appear on Dipset releases, videos or even in album booklets. If he does, they will be fined out the ass. This is because of Cam'ron's dissing.

Wears pink.

Cam's eraly music was good, then he pretended to be a Blood, started this Dipset crap, and his legions of wigger fans now think they are hard.

Dipset fans don't realize that outside of the internet, nobody else thinks Cam is dope, or even looks at him as a man.

Cam and his boys wanted to pose as little girls in chat rooms to "catch" child molestors. Translation: "Yo doggie let's meet some new friends on the internet duke"

Dipset=NAMBLA

ON POINT.

herpes

« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2006, 12:11:07 PM »
You know whats funny, majority of the dipset hate is b/c of dipset fans.  We have no problem that you like them.  It gets annoying having it shoved down our throats.  It gets annoying where a thread has nothing to do with dipset turns into YO DOGGIE DIP SET MERKED DOGGIE AND SMACKED HIS KUFI OFF.  It gets annoying when you hear some fag in cali tell me whats going on in NY b/c he read it on the net.  It gets annoying when you see dipset stans talk about how a certain rappers get jumped and you bring up the numerous times a member of dipset got jumped even in there own hood there is some lame excuse.  its like arguing with a 8 year old.  Now im not going to get a real response to this even though its the truth.  No one has a problem with you liking dipset... your always going to get the occasional hater that doesnt even give a reason for why he hates them... but c'mon some of you gotta learn to become your own man.  Going into threads completely non-related and still using dipset lingo and your in your damn 20's

youngmessnucca

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2006, 12:15:56 PM »
You know whats funny, majority of the dipset hate is b/c of dipset fans.  We have no problem that you like them.  It gets annoying having it shoved down our throats.  It gets annoying where a thread has nothing to do with dipset turns into YO DOGGIE DIP SET MERKED DOGGIE AND SMACKED HIS KUFI OFF.  It gets annoying when you hear some fag in cali tell me whats going on in NY b/c he read it on the net.  It gets annoying when you see dipset stans talk about how a certain rappers get jumped and you bring up the numerous times a member of dipset got jumped even in there own hood there is some lame excuse.  its like arguing with a 8 year old.  Now im not going to get a real response to this even though its the truth.  No one has a problem with you liking dipset... your always going to get the occasional hater that doesnt even give a reason for why he hates them... but c'mon some of you gotta learn to become your own man.  Going into threads completely non-related and still using dipset lingo and your in your damn 20's

Extremely well put. +1. I actually even like Killa Season, although Cam is a WACK rapper. It's just that the Dip fans on here swear they are so hard, even hating on Beyonce because of Cam's beef with Jay-Z. I dont have a problem with the fans, but when dudes that claim to be in there 20's saying shit like "Cam is handsome" & calling me "duke", it makes listening to Dipset less appealing. The clown that started the thread got so mad about my points that he even had to put my name in the title. That's bitch shit, and THAT'S why we don't respect you.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2006, 12:21:54 PM »
This is such a great soap opera. 

herpes

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2006, 12:25:16 PM »

Extremely well put. +1. I actually even like Killa Season, although Cam is a WACK rapper.

i aint going front, I like juelz music.  not like he is lyrically great or anything but hes a entertaining rapper.  he has good flow and great mice prescence.  And same with cam, he used to be a great rapper.  Thats why people like L and Biggie were down with him.  But thats another thing that pisses me off about dipset fans.  The constantly bring up how cam was a beast in his COC days but then when you bring up Mase was straight up murdering shit with L, McGruff, and Cam they ignore that and go on about how he was wack and how certain rappers we co-signin cam.  yet these same rappers were co-signing mase.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2006, 12:29:45 PM »

Extremely well put. +1. I actually even like Killa Season, although Cam is a WACK rapper.

i aint going front, I like juelz music.  not like he is lyrically great or anything but hes a entertaining rapper.  he has good flow and great mice prescence.  And same with cam, he used to be a great rapper.  Thats why people like L and Biggie were down with him.  But thats another thing that pisses me off about dipset fans.  The constantly bring up how cam was a beast in his COC days but then when you bring up Mase was straight up murdering shit with L, McGruff, and Cam they ignore that and go on about how he was wack and how certain rappers we co-signin cam.  yet these same rappers were co-signing mase.

Keep putting them in there place.

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2006, 12:30:07 PM »
nad did respond on zone out

House In Virginia = HIV

LMAO! That's suppose to be a diss to Cam? He doesn't have the nuts to say a name AND he's too scared to say HIV. That's weak, and I like Nas.

And if a Dipset fan's love for their music gets under your skin to the point where you can't differentiate them from the group themselves, then that's a flaw in yourselves you gotta take care of. I didn't hate on 2pac and his music eventhough I would be playin ball in the park and hearing a bunch of white boys shout "nigga" on the court next to me and my boys while blasting All Eyez On Me as high as possible. Don't blame Cam, it's on you, duke. Dipset bitch!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Logic

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2006, 12:37:42 PM »
It gets annoying when you hear some fag in cali tell me whats going on in NY b/c he read it on the net. 

....still using dipset lingo and your in your damn 20's.

U Mad Doggie how you know about New York City when you never leave Ozone Park ?

I plan on using dipset lingo in my 30's too, ya dig.

I don't have a problem with a million 50 Cent/G-Unit threads just tell Jome, no homo to merge them like he does w/Dipset threads  :D

herpes

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2006, 12:45:42 PM »
It gets annoying when you hear some fag in cali tell me whats going on in NY b/c he read it on the net. 

....still using dipset lingo and your in your damn 20's.

U Mad Doggie how you know about New York City when you never leave Ozone Park ?

I plan on using dipset lingo in my 30's too, ya dig.

I don't have a problem with a million 50 Cent/G-Unit threads just tell Jome, no homo to merge them like he does w/Dipset threads  :D
wtf are you talkin about... I never leave Ozone Park.  Im all over queens, BK, and the city.  Ive worked all over the 5 boros and nassau county in long island.  And there was a time maybe a year or 2 ago when there was just as much hate on 50 for all the threads here

$Eg2$

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2006, 12:49:46 PM »
Cam'ron=joke.

Wears pink.

Dipset=NAMBLA

My opinions>>>>Dipset Consiglior's life

That's just a very small list ;)

Oh shit I agree witcha LOL good point Philly

herpes

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2006, 12:51:31 PM »
nad did respond on zone out

House In Virginia = HIV

And if a Dipset fan's love for their music

you know there is a difference between loving a person's music and just being straight up annoying about it.  I love nas music, you dont see me though in thread posting his music in the thread tho.  You dont see me going fuck 50, dipset, jay, or cormega b/c nas had beef with them at one point or another.    Thats the difference, shit is annoying.  Come for christ sakes i saw Spice get on someones case b/c he had a dipset pic in his sig but never discussed dipset here.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2006, 12:53:56 PM »
Even if you are the biggest dipset stan on the planet, what difference does it make to you whether or not some dude on the internet doesnt like him? I dont know where you dickriders come from. Yall must be 12 year olds or somethin.