Poll

Which single you feelin the most ?

We Fly High
Reppin Time

Voting closes: January 17, 2034, 11:40:51 PM

Author Topic: Dipset Appreciation Thread!  (Read 3315 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: So Cam is a joke Phillyboy?
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2006, 12:58:31 PM »
LMFAO!....I went to my bed and you have still replied to my thread about 5 times, without me even responding. damn. You need a life.
Cam'ron=joke.

Called a press conference to announce "beef" with Jay-Z.

Lost his best, and most popular artist in Juelz. Juelz is not allowewd to appear on Dipset releases, videos or even in album booklets. If he does, they will be fined out the ass. This is because of Cam'ron's dissing.

Used to be on Mase's nuts, now disses him.

Got ran out of the Rucker on his home soil.

Wears pink.

Has to say "no homo" after every thing he says.

Does not garner respect in his own city.

Uses some of the WORST, non-sense lyrics in the history of music.

Cam's eraly music was good, then he pretended to be a Blood, started this Dipset crap, and his legions of wigger fans now think they are hard.

Dipset fans don't realize that outside of the internet, nobody else thinks Cam is dope, or even looks at him as a man.

Cam and his boys wanted to pose as little girls in chat rooms to "catch" child molestors. Translation: "Yo doggie let's meet some new friends on the internet duke"

Dipset=NAMBLA

My opinions>>>>Dipset Consiglior's life

That's just a very small list ;)

Oh shit I agree witcha LOL good point Philly

Nice spelling dumbass. go read a book please

Cam wears pink ......So does Busta Rhymes. Go kill yourself.

He garners no respect in Harlem. Thats why he went through it on an opened top bus wit a packed street cheering.

Nobody thinks cam is dope......did u read my post son? the whole fuckin industry thinks Cam is dope.

Your opinions < < My life....i dont pretend to be from Philly. :-X

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »
Even if you are the biggest dipset stan on the planet, what difference does it make to you whether or not some dude on the internet doesnt like him?
It's more liek the other way around, doggy. Someone puts up a Dip thread and next thing you know you got 10 muthafuckas coming in there dissing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Logic

« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2006, 01:05:39 PM »
Cam is a joke?.....Oh thts why Biggie wanted to sign him. Thats why he was flowing with big L at 16 years old. Oh and thts why he has sold nearly 4 million albums and countless mixtapes. TI doesnt think Cam is a joke, neither does Weezy. or Jay (he would have discouraged dame in signing him otherwise). Or Nas "Cam is a good lyricist" or 3 6 mafia. or UGK. Big Pun didnt. CNN didnt. DMX doesnt. Spice one doesnt. Neither does most of the bay. Or The Game. Or 8ball and MGJ. Or Lil Flip.  or Cassidy.  Or KRS one. Or Kid Capri. Or  Kay Slay. Or Kanye. Or Beanie Siegal. Or Freeway. Or Mobb Deep. Or Trick Daddy Or Swisha house. Or Canibus. Or Twista

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOzOrLB1Bt4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mOzOrLB1Bt4</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CYnjgVtzSfw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CYnjgVtzSfw</a>
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 01:07:47 PM by Dipset All Day Every Day »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
nad did respond on zone out

"You got a House In Virginia
The only way you sicker than us
Gettin' bagged with .22's now you's a ridiculous fuck
No need for the gun play, it's ok, 'cause you dyin' anyway"

House In Virginia = HIV

LMAO! That's suppose to be a diss to Cam? He doesn't have the nuts to say a name AND he's too scared to say HIV. That's weak, and I like Nas.

its called a subliminal

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2006, 01:18:06 PM »

House In Virginia = HIV

LMAO! That's suppose to be a diss to Cam? He doesn't have the nuts to say a name AND he's too scared to say HIV. That's weak, and I like Nas.

its called a subliminal
No kidding. Doesn't change the fact that it's weak.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

$Eg2$

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2006, 01:19:27 PM »
LMFAO!....I went to my bed and you have still replied to my thread about 5 times, without me even responding. damn. You need a life.
Cam'ron=joke.

Lost his best, and most popular artist in Juelz. Juelz is not allowewd to appear on Dipset releases, videos or even in album booklets. If he does, they will be fined out the ass. This is because of Cam'ron's dissing.

Wears pink.

Cam's eraly music was good, then he pretended to be a Blood, started this Dipset crap, and his legions of wigger fans now think they are hard.

Dipset fans don't realize that outside of the internet, nobody else thinks Cam is dope, or even looks at him as a man.

Cam and his boys wanted to pose as little girls in chat rooms to "catch" child molestors. Translation: "Yo doggie let's meet some new friends on the internet duke"

Dipset=NAMBLA

He garners no respect in Harlem. Thats why he went through it on an opened top bus wit a packed street cheering.

Nobody thinks cam is dope......did u read my post son? the whole fuckin industry thinks Cam is dope.

That was a good point til u dissed me LOL U lil bitches always trying to diss someone on spelling . Fuck you . Is that spelled correctly ? Did I use proper grammer? Give it up there aint nothing you can say to make everyone feel the same way you do about Camron. really is it that big of a deal  ???

eg2 bitch

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »

House In Virginia = HIV

its called a subliminal
No kidding. Doesn't change the fact that it's weak.

u really think it was weak ?

I always thought it was very clever, nas is basically just brushing cam aside saying i aint gotta deal with u your dying anyway.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2006, 01:27:06 PM »
Cam'ron=joke.

Wears pink.

Dipset=NAMBLA

That was a good point til u dissed me LOL U lil bitches always trying to diss someone on spelling . Fuck you . Is that spelled correctly ? Did I use proper grammer? Give it up there aint nothing you can say to make everyone feel the same way you do about Camron. really is it that big of a deal  ???

eg2 bitch

Da fuck r u talking about, it was phillyboy who mis spelled my name not u. lol

The Maestro

$Eg2$

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2006, 01:31:08 PM »
Cam'ron=joke.

Wears pink.

Dipset=NAMBLA

eg2 bitch

Da fuck r u talking about, it was phillyboy who mis spelled my name not u. lol

opps LOL

$Eg2$

Re: Jim Jones NEW ALBUM COMING 10.31.06 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2006, 01:34:43 PM »
CLASSIC already after 1 view  :o :laugh:

Jim Jones shipping his album straight from Colombia.

Dips run LA/Westcoast.

LMFAO @ dip runnin LA WestCoast :laugh: U dudes overseas really believe that 2 huh be real homie

I live in San Diego fooo  :D

Then u should know they aint runnin nothin out here  8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2006, 01:34:45 PM »
Eminem > Your Fav Rapper

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2006, 01:35:23 PM »
Even if you are the biggest dipset stan on the planet, what difference does it make to you whether or not some dude on the internet doesnt like him?
It's more liek the other way around, doggy. Someone puts up a Dip thread and next thing you know you got 10 muthafuckas coming in there dissing.

That happens too, and I dont understand that either. thats like reverse dickriding.

$Eg2$

Re: Dipset Source's Award Peformance! Straight Crack!
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2006, 01:36:03 PM »
And I live by Sac-Town, and it's Dipset All Day Every Day round here ;)

Yeah Ok

$Eg2$

« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2006, 01:37:17 PM »
Eminem > Your Fav Rapper

Ja Rule >>>>> Feminem LOL

youngmessnucca

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2006, 01:41:25 PM »
Cam'ron=joke.

Wears pink.

Dipset=NAMBLA

So you got one on me. Your big line, me "pretending to be from Philly?"

Pay close attention, because your about to be sonned again.

My actual name is Phil. Phil=Philly Boy. I am from New Jersey and have never said anything about Philadelphia. Not like I use my favorite boy bands name. LOL at you thiking you sonned me. Now, my child how does it feel?

The whole industry thinks Cam is dope? Show me quotes from even half of those rappers you named.

If Busta wears pink, he's a fag too, and he doesn't act as hard as Cam does.

70% of what I said, you canNOT refute because it is facts. You Dipset fans only hear what you want to hear. I got more up on you from that post so again my life>>>yours.