Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3258 times)

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »
dope shyt.
he should have just put this shyt out instead of that wack ass one blood....i see the fire in his eye with this shyt..
this is what the records on his alble will have to be like.

$Eg2$

« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2006, 12:14:15 PM »
i could give 2 fukks if games with dre or not

make a dope album prove the haters wrong and set up bws!!

dre go ahead n help the west by releasing Detox and releasing Bishops album ..at the end of the day all those scenarios are a win win for the west !!

CASE CLOSED

Real Talk Soopafly

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »
lol @ bishop bein better than game. i don't see what yall like about that dude so much, but he's not ready for Mr. 300 Bars AT ALL.

co-sign

I don't think Bishop could compete with Game either (Bishop's still "in training" under Dre, I think), but I don't like the fact Game's dissin him though. Dre had two dope young dudes with Game and Bishop. Could've had some dope combos on a record right there. Sadly that's not gonna happen in the near future, apparently.

Game's career been fucked up from the start, full of bullshit. Partly his own fault, partly other peoples' fault, but wholly fucked up. Only good things career wise for him were signing with Dre, getting his album out and the album selling well. Otherwise a whole lotta shit.

Dude put out some dope music though, which is most important. But with career twists like this and continualy beefing with G-Unit or some other cats, how long is this gonna last?
True That!! He Is Fucking Up The whole westcoast movement! Why Bishop? He Is A Fucken Idiot!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2006, 08:56:27 PM »

dre go ahead n help the west by releasing Detox and releasing Bishops album ..at the end of the day all those scenarios are a win win for the west !!

CASE CLOSED
^Real talk... 8)

JnbDubCee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2006, 04:58:53 AM »
dont know why everyone saying game's relationship with dre is over like it means something!! man, dre sold tha fukk out with that whole interscope/50cent commericalisation of rap - aint no west coast love from dre for years now so fukk dat.

ima support game for doing his shit and speaking his mind, he definitely dont need no aftermath to bring the heat musically.

thugz_passion

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:20 AM »
seriously ... i dun like g unit either n i support game
but dam this g unot shit is gettin old .... its been wut? bout 2 years since he got kicked off ... he shud really stop with this shit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2006, 07:03:08 AM »
760 bars dissing G-Unit now. That's enought for a couple of albums. Game, get your head together. Game's main problem, his just like 50 Cent. 50 loves dissing people, loves the attention, and Game is just like him. Only difference, They Game didn't want to beef with Nas, instead he took shots at Jay-Z. 50 wanted beef with Nas, but toured with Jay-Z. If not for that, Game would have dissed Jada and Fat Joe like a toy soldier. They deserve each other... that's for sure.

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2006, 07:33:30 AM »
I think 50 just played the Game. He basically made Game do everything that Dre won't accept. Now picture Documentary without Dre's and 50's help.

But Game is getting better on these freestyles, though Banks' version will sell better surely than this. I would probably like this if he wasn't exposed to the fullest and still claiming to be a "40 Glocc killer"...

Is that you Lloyd? How do you think Banks will outsell Game? He dont have Dre either!....And also he doesnt have Kanye, who can make the same hits as Dre (if your into mainstream stuff and NO i am not sayin Kanye and Dre are on the same level)....

I was talking about Banks' "Hands Up" version selling better than Game's. No doubt Game will sell more regardless what kind of music he has. But if he fails to make a great album his career is pretty much done.

I don't understand the people who say "Game is real" or "Dre ain't getting love from West Coast", you crazy? I've only seen Game dickriders saying he's real AND don't know anyone who don't like Dre, except the Game dickriders now of course.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2006, 07:48:16 AM »
Its funni that u make a point of sayin if Game doesnt make a good album at this stage of his career hes done ..

I think the same would apply for Banks,Buck  and any1 else g unit affiliated at this stage of there careers ..If ay of them release dismal efforts you can pretty much kiss there careers good buy as well.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2006, 11:11:02 AM »

CASE CLOSED

That's what matters in the end, can't argue with that.

Still, fans will always have their preferences and wishes...

Oh and about Banks - right now it doesn't even seem like Banks could compete. Dude has zero buzz, like the rest of the clique. 50's name pops up in gossip/trivial news headlines every now and then (and never because of music happenings), but other than that G-Unit's no longer in your face everywhere like it used to be.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2006, 11:17:50 AM »

but other than that G-Unit's no longer in your face everywhere like it used to be.
[/quote]

:D  8) 8) 8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »
Its funni that u make a point of sayin if Game doesnt make a good album at this stage of his career hes done ..

I think the same would apply for Banks,Buck  and any1 else g unit affiliated at this stage of there careers ..If ay of them release dismal efforts you can pretty much kiss there careers good buy as well.

Surely it would affect them, but you gotta remember that Game has claimed 50's help not being anything big, and that he can make even better album.

_EniGmA_

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2006, 02:24:09 AM »
I think Game knows that Bishop has got something in the works for him, so he's doing a pre-emptive strike. Think about it. Even Game began his fued with G-Unit, he layed off dissing Buck, until Buck started takin shots at him. As for the Game/Dre relationship. Who knows? Not you, and not I. The fact of the matter is, Game is a charismatic emcee, and reguardless of his tactics, he's still gonna be a viable artist in someone elses stable. You think that just because Dre may or may not have broken ties with Game, that some other label won't be right there to pick him up? I think that Game fully understands what he's doing. If nothing else, he's keeping his name in the mainstream until his album does drop. And, I'm sorry, but if his album is as heated as the last few tracks he's dropped just for the fuck of it, with or without Dre, he's gonna do just fine. When 50 killed off Ja, Ja and Murda Inc were THE biggest faction in hiphop. Fast forward a couple of years, and now G-Unit is doing the exact same thing he destroyed those fools for. Game's the new cat. You can't deny that G-Unit is losing stregnth, while Game is getting more and more noteriety. He's been christened by Snoop, who still defends, and acknowledges what he's bringing to the table, not to mention all the other artists and producers who have given him their seal of approval.

To compare Bishop now to a rookie Game though, is unjust because Game's flow, delivery and style are becoming fierce as fuck. I swear, the last time I've heard someone get so blatently heated on a track, so much that you could feel the rage he's fuming about, it was none other than Pac. Now I'm not saying Game is the next Pac, but he's got that special something that Pac had. Sure he had 50 and Dre on his debut.... but as an emcee, Game is leagues above where he stood during The Documentary's creation. Bishop is tight as fuck, and he's got a bright future ahead of him.... if he doesnt become another shelved act on the Aftermath hutch, but the thing about Game is, at this point, with all his recognition, he could go independant and still outsell Bishop. Bishop is unproven and still largely unknown.

This is definitely interesting though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2006, 03:58:22 AM »
Why is everyone keep saying how Game became better ? Album songs are different than mixtape shit and One Blood is the same old shti as Documentary.

newwestbreed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2006, 03:37:19 PM »
yeah ths song was tha business till i heard him bring up tha stripper shit on tha song but man i knw a ngga who is eatin game goes by tha name young joker out of compton a real piru ngga and he spitten flame fuckin wit meech wells go hear wht im sayin on meech page at myspace.com/meechwells