Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3257 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 06:14:57 AM »
Bishop is going to chop his ass up...i mean Yukmouth and Gonzoe knocked him out inna sec. Now whats Bishop gonna do..shit cant wait, thats gonna be a ONE SHOT KILL!

Game started, so bishop gonna serve him..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 06:19:22 AM »
if the nail wasnt in da coffin it is now .. Dre and games relationship is DEAD

WHAT A APPROPRIATE TITLE FOR THIS TRACK

The funeral !!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 06:22:42 AM »
bishop=better flow, better lyrical skillz...

*Bumps*   Bishop Lamont - Fuck Your Couch

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Jome

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 06:34:24 AM »
He got at everyone in G-Unit except M.O.P. again.

:laugh:

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2006, 06:40:37 AM »
The Game = attention whore
co-sign

this is fucked up...Ive always thought Game was a dope rapper, but the guy is a fuckin idiot..

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2006, 07:56:28 AM »
lol @ bishop bein better than game. i don't see what yall like about that dude so much, but he's not ready for Mr. 300 Bars AT ALL.

co-sign

I don't think Bishop could compete with Game either (Bishop's still "in training" under Dre, I think), but I don't like the fact Game's dissin him though. Dre had two dope young dudes with Game and Bishop. Could've had some dope combos on a record right there. Sadly that's not gonna happen in the near future, apparently.

yeah i feel you. im not for west-on-west beef AT ALL. and id rather them work together then to beef, but if bishop responds game is only gonna slaughter him.

a lot of dudes ride the dick of the new cat at aftermath that's the reason why bishop get's so much love. they rode the dick of game in the same way.

but bishop is a tight mc and what the f**k is this beef? game dissin' bishop for being some kind of fake gangsta? bishop is not a gangsta rapper and never claimed to be - his credibility is not reliant on gang affiliation (game on the other hand...). game can't touch bishop with that shit. so unless there is something behind this, I think bishop can serve game if he responds.

game has improved so much as an mc off this beef mixtape sh*t with g-unit but he had some material to play with. it doesn't seem like he has anything to diss bishop about...   

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 08:14:23 AM »
yeah i think he´s losin control, as 50 did some time ago, dissin everybody for no reason, i thought game was different but im startin to think different

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2006, 09:22:40 AM »
yeah i think he´s losin control, as 50 did some time ago, dissin everybody for no reason, i thought game was different but im startin to think different

They couldnt get along because they are the same....Yo Game im gonna diss that dude! Nah 50man,I AM gonna beef with him. Nah man i wanna diss him.., fuck u 50, fuck u Game...lol

SGV

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2006, 09:26:12 AM »
Wow if anyone listened to this track and didnt realize that he was dissing Bishop then your ears suck and you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music, look at the lines SGV posted lol.  How is it even a fuckin question LMAO.  Hot ass track, GUnit getting murked again, not the first time and not the last time that will happen ;D

People are in denial sometimes. I'll break down the verse:

"I'm Gunnin' For Bishop (Obviously, he's talking about someone named Bishop and that wouldn't be Bishop Don Juan

I'm The King Of This L.A. Shit, Tell Me Homie Is You Blood Or Crip? Is You Thug Or Bitch, Cuz The Eses Say They Don't Ever See Holmes Run Around L.A. Why would he say he's the King of this L.A. shit or that people don't see this person around L.A. if the person wasn't from L.A.?

Fake Ass Ghostwriter Get Your Little Flow Tighter, 'Fore I But You In The Trunk Of This Fuckin' Lowrider, Nigga You Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand Hittman wrote for Dre, it's obvious B.Lamont is filling in that spot now.

Got A Deal Cuz You Suck A Couple Dicks And, Turn Your Back On Delaney And Jimmy Hench, man, Just Take This As A Warnin', Don't Flinch Man, Where Your Rag? You From 1-9-0? (NO!), You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly) Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!), East Coast 190 is a Crip Gang from Carson, where Bishop is from.

Have You Ever Hopped One 6-4? (NO!), Do The Hood Feel Your Wack Ass Flow? (NO!), So Sit Your Little Ass Down Somewhere, 'Fore I Have Them Niggas Sit Yo Ass Down Somewhere, In the Ground Somewhere, Out Of Town Somewhere, Breakin' News, Body Has Been Found Somewhere... Now Back To The Video..." The back to the video part is a key. It means he's referring to something or someone that was NOT in that video.

As for Bishop rapping circles around Game... Maybe skill wise, yes. But what Game has is a character in his flow. He has intensity. He spits hard which makes sound a lot doper than it may really be. Bishop is more laid back. You can't compare Yuk's disses to something Bishop is capable of, as Yuk falls under Game's category. They both spit with intensity making their tracks more hard hitting. The smart thing for Bishop to do would be NOT diss Game. Not that he'd lose or win or anything like that, it's just better that he let's it go.

And, just because Nu Jerzey Devil is cool with Bishop doesn't mean Game has to be. Snoop was down with Biggie and Puff, Pac and Suge weren't. Men are gonna be men...

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2006, 09:29:54 AM »
Delaney is the guy who originally introduced Bishop to Dre .. so this is def aimed at Bishop sorri i ever doubted u sgv ..ahha my bad homey

Its funny tho Game is doing trax called welcome to aftermath with gage whos from philly ..

But he obviously has had his feelins hurt, since Bishop is the new west coast artist on aftermath and he got the boot!!1

Simple advice for Game ...you are not the doctors advocate if u dissin 1 of dre's artists !!! BAD MOVE
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 09:31:51 AM by Soopafly »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »
game is an idiot but hes tighter then any1 in the gunit click (including 50) so whatever.

suckaa free

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 10:14:38 AM »
why stop the beffing?  i like having this shit, it gives artists to have more insentive when dropping thier album, that means better music.  Bishop will now be forced to come out with some dope shit against game, and you will be sure that hes gonna come out with his dopest flows.  if not, bye bye Bishop.   :sleep:

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 10:18:38 AM »
I don't like west-on-west beef but i hope Bishop Lamont responds and a great rivalry for the best westcoast rapper begins, it wud hype up games album even more and get the promotion for bishop lamont going........

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »
bishop is a 50 cent clone ..
the track is dope ..more BEEF ....better product.. 8)
now chuuuuuuuuuch

suckaa free

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »
I don't like west-on-west beef but i hope Bishop Lamont responds and a great rivalry for the best westcoast rapper begins, it wud hype up games album even more and get the promotion for bishop lamont going........

yea but if Bishop doesnt come dope, he can sleep on yo couch nigga!