Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3252 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2006, 10:27:02 AM »
earlier game was dissing people i never cared about so i didnt care if they replied.....now he's got me interested dissing lamont...things getting interesting

game is one ungrateful dude tho...he shouldve showed dre just a little respect and not dissed again

atleast he got skills...nice track

peace

youngmessnucca

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2006, 10:36:47 AM »
This guy is one of the biggest idiots ever. He don't realize that he's digging himself deeper & deeper into a whole. I wonder what the groupies are gonna say when Dre don't produce on Game's next album and it goes double wood.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »
say what you will about game and his decisions, whether bad or good, at least his skills have sharpened considerably......hey, at the very least sum good music will come outta this mess
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

youngmessnucca

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2006, 10:53:36 AM »
say what you will about game and his decisions, whether bad or good, at least his skills have sharpened considerably......hey, at the very least sum good music will come outta this mess

Of course he has improved, nobody's disputing that. But for people to say Game would destroy Bishop Lamont? Bishop is a battle ready lyricist, and one of the tops, in terms of skill on the West. I would like to see them go at it, becuase Bishop would destroy Game, and if Chuck keeps dissing, it will happen.

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2006, 11:02:50 AM »
people thought Game was fucked when he beefed with g-unit, and now looked at the situation..... This mutherfucker is definitely ready for beef, whether it be bishop or whoever. Im surprised to see him diss bishop though, maybe something went down with henchman.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2006, 11:09:37 AM »
hip hop is nothin but beef anymore. stop pointing fingers and get used to it.

you have 2 choices...

1. snap music
2. diss tracks
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2006, 11:13:12 AM »
people thought Game was fucked when he beefed with g-unit, and now looked at the situation..... This mutherfucker is definitely ready for beef, whether it be bishop or whoever. Im surprised to see him diss bishop though, maybe something went down with henchman.

Yeah dropped from Aftermath and Dre's not invoved in his album, nice position to be in. :eh:

youngmessnucca

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2006, 11:15:07 AM »
hip hop is nothin but beef anymore. stop pointing fingers and get used to it.

you have 2 choices...

1. snap music
2. diss tracks

What a closed minded fool.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2006, 11:41:33 AM »
lol @ bishop bein better than game. i don't see what yall like about that dude so much, but he's not ready for Mr. 300 Bars AT ALL.

co-sign

I don't think Bishop could compete with Game either (Bishop's still "in training" under Dre, I think), but I don't like the fact Game's dissin him though. Dre had two dope young dudes with Game and Bishop. Could've had some dope combos on a record right there. Sadly that's not gonna happen in the near future, apparently.

Game's career been fucked up from the start, full of bullshit. Partly his own fault, partly other peoples' fault, but wholly fucked up. Only good things career wise for him were signing with Dre, getting his album out and the album selling well. Otherwise a whole lotta shit.

Dude put out some dope music though, which is most important. But with career twists like this and continualy beefing with G-Unit or some other cats, how long is this gonna last?

i agree.  game CANNOT LAST carrying on the way he is.  i liked the g-unit beef and he killed them, but he's taking things too far now.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2006, 12:01:28 PM »
I agree that Game is burying himself in the long run.

Not too long ago, he said that "as long as he has Dre, he's good"...now I think the ties pretty much got severed.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2006, 12:04:06 PM »
Dope track!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^agree.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2006, 12:11:13 PM »
Looks like 50 aint the only whos beefing for no reason before his album drops  :P

People now saying Game is better than Bishop lyrically and would kill him in a battle  :o. I rest my case.

He lost the battles with Buddens and Yuk and GUnit never responeded(unless you count 4 bars diss). Game aint a battle rapper. He should concentrate more on his name dropping than disses.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »
Looks like 50 aint the only whos beefing for no reason before his album drops  :P

People now saying Game is better than Bishop lyrically and would kill him in a battle  :o. I rest my case.

He lost the battles with Buddens and Yuk and GUnit never responeded(unless you count 4 bars diss). Game aint a battle rapper. He should concentrate more on his name dropping than disses.
Yeah Game got destroyed by Yuk and Budden but Bishop aint even close to those dudes lol, Bishop aint that special, listen to all his verses on Warren's latest album,they aint that great.  Dude is nice but overated

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2006, 12:21:24 PM »

Yeah Game got destroyed by Yuk and Budden but Bishop aint even close to those dudes lol, Bishop aint that special, listen to all his verses on Warren's latest album,they aint that great.  Dude is nice but overated

hell yeah this dude said it like yuk, buddens and bishop are equal. i haven't heard 1 song from bishop that made me say 'oh man i can't wait for his album'. the song he did with tyrese (i think its called "the new west order") was nice, but i don't see what all the hype is about.

and to be real, if he came out and sold 2-3 million - everyone on this forum would call him a sellout and hate him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2006, 12:22:49 PM »
^^exactly