Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3225 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2006, 12:27:16 PM »
Looks like 50 aint the only whos beefing for no reason before his album drops  :P

People now saying Game is better than Bishop lyrically and would kill him in a battle  :o. I rest my case.

He lost the battles with Buddens and Yuk and GUnit never responeded(unless you count 4 bars diss). Game aint a battle rapper. He should concentrate more on his name dropping than disses.
Yeah Game got destroyed by Yuk and Budden but Bishop aint even close to those dudes lol, Bishop aint that special, listen to all his verses on Warren's latest album,they aint that great.  Dude is nice but overated

hell yeah this dude said it like yuk, buddens and bishop are equal. i haven't heard 1 song from bishop that made me say 'oh man i can't wait for his album'. the song he did with tyrese (i think its called "the new west order") was nice, but i don't see what all the hype is about.

and to be real, if he came out and sold 2-3 million - everyone on this forum would call him a sellout and hate him.

Did you listen to his mixtape "On My Way To The Biz". If you havent d/l it, its my fav mixtape.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2006, 12:51:52 PM »
Looks like 50 aint the only whos beefing for no reason before his album drops  :P

People now saying Game is better than Bishop lyrically and would kill him in a battle  :o. I rest my case.

He lost the battles with Buddens and Yuk and GUnit never responeded(unless you count 4 bars diss). Game aint a battle rapper. He should concentrate more on his name dropping than disses.
Yeah Game got destroyed by Yuk and Budden but Bishop aint even close to those dudes lol, Bishop aint that special, listen to all his verses on Warren's latest album,they aint that great.  Dude is nice but overated

hell yeah this dude said it like yuk, buddens and bishop are equal. i haven't heard 1 song from bishop that made me say 'oh man i can't wait for his album'. the song he did with tyrese (i think its called "the new west order") was nice, but i don't see what all the hype is about.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2006, 01:04:10 PM »
Did you listen to his mixtape "On My Way To The Biz". If you havent d/l it, its my fav mixtape.

word.

"I could've been your father, but yo momma likes to swallow sperm" - Bishop

'EclipZe

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2006, 01:07:54 PM »
I agree on what baby g said, he never gave me the chills to anticipate on an album from him

but atleast now he can proove me wrong :P

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2006, 01:19:12 PM »
fuck game, but I love this beat, so I listened to it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2006, 01:20:32 PM »

he killed garilla pimpin though !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

d-nice

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2006, 01:27:51 PM »
All that talk to the side, this track is bangin!

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2006, 01:33:24 PM »
im sick of game and this dissin shit, rap is gettin fucked up for this, crunk & snap music, i just hope this will stop sooner or later  :-\

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2006, 01:34:58 PM »

he killed garilla pimpin though !

Yes he did, that track was fuckin awesome.  I like Bishop, I just think he is overhyped.  And I liked Warren's album to, I just expected Bishop to be a lil better on his guest spots besides Garilla Pimpin, casue he ripped that track up I agree

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
so i guess it ain't 40 glocc or spider loc hes dissing eh?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »
so i guess it ain't 40 glocc or spider loc hes dissing eh?

Sounds to me like he got at all of them. And yes, Bishop would eat up Game on the mic.

The Great Elephant

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2006, 03:12:23 PM »
this is a damn good diss...i don't think bishop can comeback from it honestly.  im a fan, but dude can't carry a song by himself that well, he'll come out and kill on detox but then he's done. 

as for everybody calling game an idiot, wtf..im sure he knew what he was getting himself into.  this track isn't going to change anything that im sure has already happened.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2006, 03:56:09 PM »
If game is talking all this shit he better sell atleast 5 mill with the new album.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »
I liked the track, but I think that was a potentially dumb business move........But who knows, cuz Dre wasn't fukin with Game one way or another so it probably didn't change anything.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2006, 04:47:45 PM »
lol @ bishop bein better than game. i don't see what yall like about that dude so much, but he's not ready for Mr. 300 Bars AT ALL.

co-sign

word...that diss was tight
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008