Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3260 times)

SGV

Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2006, 05:20:05 PM »
I wonder if some of you guys actually listen to these tracks? He says 40 Glocc killa on the song. LMAO. Damn.. People.

Damaja

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2006, 05:22:45 PM »
how about its just arranged promotion to sell more records like most of the time nowadays

mostly if theres a new diss track theres also a new album on its way so...

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2006, 06:24:49 PM »
yep i dont know why pple bitching bout game throwin some shots @ fiddy ..its all promotion ..fiddy is best at it ..check out all his album releases....he is dropping an album soon .and guess what he got beef with puffy....

now chuuuch 8)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
Man i hope hes not dissing bishop lamont because thats gonna be the end of game and dre to be honest i dont think dre is going to have anything to do with game anymore, i mean these g unit disses goto stop shits gettin played the fuck out i hope that bishop verse was not dissing bishop lamont

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2006, 06:46:32 PM »
how about its just arranged promotion to sell more records like most of the time nowadays

mostly if theres a new diss track theres also a new album on its way so...

That is very true.  Also, this could be the best thing to happen to Bishop.  Game disses Bishop, and now everyone will want to know just who Bishop is.  So they'll check him out, listen to a couple underground tracks and find out who he is.  For Bishop this is free promotion.  I wouldn't be surprised if Dre had planned this "beef" out.  Having Bishop and Game beef will benifit both there careers.  For Bishop, it gives him exposure and hype for a comeback.  For Game, it will make him step up and give him new fresh beef now that the whole G-Unit beef has gotten stale.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2006, 06:58:20 PM »
quit the rumors .. Hes going at Bishop ..along with 40,spider and g unit but this line is a direct ref 2 bishop

.. turned your back on Delaney..

Delaney is the guy who was responsible for Bishop meeting dre and he passed bishops demo cd to Dre at the ''dreams'' video shoot!!

dre and games relationship ..RIP

All Bishop has to do if hes going to come bak is qoute or sample  Games own line from 120 -

'' If aftermath was a family that didnt have a mother
 id be dres new born you'd be the jealous older brother" !!

teecee

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »
Looks like 50 aint the only whos beefing for no reason before his album drops  :P

People now saying Game is better than Bishop lyrically and would kill him in a battle  :o. I rest my case.

He lost the battles with Buddens and Yuk and GUnit never responeded(unless you count 4 bars diss). Game aint a battle rapper. He should concentrate more on his name dropping than disses.

I agree with you, Buddens did beat Game.   But who the fuck cares, 50 loses every battle and then pretends he won by saying he has more money and sells more records, etc etc

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2006, 09:08:09 PM »
Dissing is so played out.  Having said that, Game once again comes really nice on this one.  I don't really give a shit about his disses, but again his flow is on point.  Plus like someone else mentioned, he really does have the ability to transform the beat.  Both this and when he did that song over the Hustler's Ambition beat.  Those productions didn't feel like anything special when it's 50 and Banks on them, but the way Game attacks those beats really brings them to life.

Also, I wonder if Game got official word that Dre wasn't gonna give him any beats for DA so now he's not hesitating to diss Bishop.  Otherwise, he's a fucking idiot for doing that.  Actually he's pretty much a fucking idiot anyway.  But you can't knock the fact that his skills are steady improving.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2006, 09:53:09 PM »
Man fuck what anyone says, i would have lost respect for Game if he DIDNT go at gunit all over again after that shit fif pulled on his mixtape cover. And the guy that asked if Game even cares about his career, am sure he does but he doesnt care about it enough to let someone put a photoshopped picture of him as a stripper on a mixtape cover that the whole world will see. fuck that.

Game is filthy fuckin rich, now im not a man to brag about how well off another man is thats dickriding shit, but im almost positive Game has enough money to last him the rest of his life even if he never puts out another album. Yet again not riding dick but look at his cars, look at his jewellery and HE IS a ceo of an (albeit unknown and un succesful thus far) record label, so even if Juice sold 100,000 records, Game still gettin a portion of that cash.

Also with the contacts he has in the industry (and dont deny this as Game clearly has more friends than enemies) if he was kicked from interscope altogether, im pretty sure Snoop, or Cube or maybe even Kanye would get him a deal.

On the topic the track was fuckin heat, no one can deny it, was lyrical, and like baby g said...

Game's version > > > >Banks and fifties

Im afraid G-Unit have just been lyrically sodomized once again......

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2006, 09:55:41 PM »
Oh and think of this, 3 million people have looked at his myspace.

Does this mean 3 million people like Game enough to read his myspace therefore like him enough to buy his record? lol

The Maestro

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2006, 10:17:47 PM »
What if Game already knows that Dre won't be on his album.. what has he got to lose by dissing Bishop? Nothing.

If Dre isn't going to be on Games album then it's something Game has known for a while now. If thats the case, Dre made his choice to stand behind 50. Game can only get boosted if Dre turns his back on the West.  This will be especially true if Games next album does well and Dre is not on it. Look at Snoop with Pharrel over the last few years, he's done better (selling units) without Dre  than with him.

No doubt Dre is the greatest rap producer of all time, but no one needs Dre

'EclipZe

« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2006, 10:44:58 PM »
Looks like 50 aint the only whos beefing for no reason before his album drops  :P

People now saying Game is better than Bishop lyrically and would kill him in a battle  :o. I rest my case.

He lost the battles with Buddens and Yuk and GUnit never responeded(unless you count 4 bars diss). Game aint a battle rapper. He should concentrate more on his name dropping than disses.

I agree with you, Buddens did beat Game.   But who the fuck cares, 50 loses every battle and then pretends he won by saying he has more money and sells more records, etc etc

streets we run etherd him  :D

oh and are some of you deaf ? rofl 'i hope he aint going after bishop' , he clearly states his diss towards him omfg.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2006, 11:09:55 PM »
so i guess if that diss was to bishop lamont Dre and Game aint gonna be working togather anymore looks like 50cent won

rik

« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2006, 12:22:21 AM »
Dope song I can't believe he's dissing Bishop though. I really like Bishop been listening to him since I heard "Let's Get It Poppin" on True Crimes Streets of L.A. lol at u guys not knowing that's a diss to Bishop u must be very dumb not to see that. Well on "Go Ape" Bishop is dissing someone maybe it was aimed at Game.

rik

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2006, 01:12:02 AM »
oh yea IMO I think Bishop would give Game a run for his money.