Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3224 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2006, 01:18:24 AM »
Dope song I can't believe he's dissing Bishop though. I really like Bishop been listening to him since I heard "Let's Get It Poppin" on True Crimes Streets of L.A. lol at u guys not knowing that's a diss to Bishop u must be very dumb not to see that. Well on "Go Ape" Bishop is dissing someone maybe it was aimed at Game.

Nah hes not dissing game hes dissing someone else.

rik

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2006, 01:28:00 AM »
^ Oh alright. Thanks for the info.

SGV

« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2006, 01:52:06 AM »
Game's on Geffen... He knows he's not down with Dre anymore. He knew he'd change the name of his album sooner than later. Just his fans were in denial that Dre would side with 50.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2006, 02:12:28 AM »
^^
That's fucked up though, Dre having to side with somebody when they both originally were on his team and he ain't done shit in the whole fucked up situation. But it is what it is, don't make sense to cry about it no matter how much I hate it.

Damn DubCNN gotta get Dre on the phone and get him to set the record straight.

eNgIeS

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2006, 02:22:20 AM »
Game's on Geffen... He knows he's not down with Dre anymore. He knew he'd change the name of his album sooner than later. Just his fans were in denial that Dre would side with 50.

He still says his album is called Doctors Advocate.....unless he's implying the doctor is a devil.

SGV

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2006, 02:45:17 AM »
If you're a business man, what would you choose: The established artist who will rake in Platinum sales no matter what or the new cat who may or may not be able to hold his own without that established artist behind him, like before.

Face it... It's business. Dre's looking out for his interests. His pockets will always benefit more from 50, unless he declines drastically and Game increases dramatically, which I don't see happening.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2006, 02:56:27 AM »
If you're a business man, what would you choose: The established artist who will rake in Platinum sales no matter what or the new cat who may or may not be able to hold his own without that established artist behind him, like before.

Face it... It's business. Dre's looking out for his interests. His pockets will always benefit more from 50, unless he declines drastically and Game increases dramatically, which I don't see happening.

But the thing is, Dre's pockets dont need no fatter. He will make tonnes of money no matter who he sides with. He should let his heart rule over his head in this situation and help the west out. But then, who am i to say that, he will make more money stickin with fifty. I guess we all gonna have to wait till either Dre comes out and sets the record str8 (which i dont see happening) or wait until Chuck's album drops as imo its gonna be a heater either way.

The Maestro

SGV

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2006, 02:58:55 AM »
They're fat, but can always be fatter. Dre's not where he's at now because he followed his hearts. He followed his pockets. In Dre's mind, he don't need to help the West anymore. He was apart of N.W.A. and Death Row. I'm sure he thinks that helped the West enough. Game should have played by the rules if you ask me.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2006, 03:12:12 AM »
What makes everybody think Dre and Game are best buddies ? Game caused a lot of problems and yes so did 50. If you ask me he also picked the one whos less of an idiot.

I_Knockout_U

• Lil Geezy
  • The Murda's Murda
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2006, 03:22:52 AM »
I think 50 just played the Game. He basically made Game do everything that Dre won't accept. Now picture Documentary without Dre's and 50's help.

But Game is getting better on these freestyles, though Banks' version will sell better surely than this. I would probably like this if he wasn't exposed to the fullest and still claiming to be a "40 Glocc killer"...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2006, 03:41:01 AM »
I think 50 just played the Game. He basically made Game do everything that Dre won't accept. Now picture Documentary without Dre's and 50's help.

But Game is getting better on these freestyles, though Banks' version will sell better surely than this. I would probably like this if he wasn't exposed to the fullest and still claiming to be a "40 Glocc killer"...

Is that you Lloyd? How do you think Banks will outsell Game? He dont have Dre either!....And also he doesnt have Kanye, who can make the same hits as Dre (if your into mainstream stuff and NO i am not sayin Kanye and Dre are on the same level)....

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2006, 03:48:35 AM »
Game will sell more than Banks I think. GUnits buzz aint what it used to be, Banks has only inhouse GUnit producers, while Game has Storch, Kanye, Timbo, Cool N Dre...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2006, 04:02:45 AM »
Game will sell more than Banks I think. GUnits buzz aint what it used to be, Banks has only inhouse GUnit producers, while Game has Storch, Kanye, Timbo, Cool N Dre...

Yup......Hopefully on this album, its sells because of lyrics and not hot beats/ buzz over diss tracks.

The Maestro

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »
i could give 2 fukks if games with dre or not

make a dope album prove the haters wrong and set up bws!!

dre go ahead n help the west by releasing Detox and releasing Bishops album ..at the end of the day all those scenarios are a win win for the west !!

CASE CLOSED
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 07:39:02 AM by Soopafly »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2006, 09:06:39 AM »
i could give 2 fukks if games with dre or not

make a dope album prove the haters wrong and set up bws!!

CASE CLOSED

~Loyalty Is Everything~