Poll

Do you believe there were bombs planted in the WTC Towers, or were the planes solely responsible for collapsing the towers?

Only planes.
Bombs aswell.

Author Topic: Poll: Bombs in the world trade, whatchu think peoples?  (Read 561 times)

J Bananas

Re: Poll: Bombs in the world trade, whatchu think peoples?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »

I am purely speculating here, but I can envisage a situation in which they say yes bombs were in the building but it was terrorists, they rented office space and placed explosives in certain structural points. The gullible public would probably accept this as totally true, disregarding of course that the world trade centre was evacuated in the days before september 11, sniffer dogs were removed
 Ben Fountain, a financial analyst who worked in the World Trade Center Complex, told People Magazine that in the weeks before 9/11 there were numerous unnanounced and unusual drills where sections of both the twin towers and building 7 were evacuated for quote ‘security reasons’.

ouch i had no clue any of that ever went down. i always found it suspicious that they locked down all civilian access to the military base by my house two weeks befroe 9/11 but that shit just screams government set up. i'm not being sarcastic either thanks virtuoso

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 02:58:12 PM »
^^^ Yeah there was sum fucked up shit goin on there in the wks leadin up 2 9/11.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 04:17:45 PM »
Seriously, what have they fucked up? you might consider Iraq a fuck up, on the other hand you can look at it like this, the violence in iraq gives them a reason to stay, the civil war means the divide and conquer strategy has worked perfectly. Not only that but the longer they are the more riches the military complex will make from the increase in budgers alloted to defence.

The military complex? You mean Halliburton and you're right they are making money hand over fist. of course our own vice president Dick Cheney still get paid by them too. I personally would rather have that money go towards American health insurance and education than an excuse to make bombs and kill women and children. but hey thats just me.

Divide and conquer as a strategy? Nice try. Instead it has festered a breeding ground for people that hate us. It gives al-qaeda an actual real life argument of "we told you the US wanted to take over the middle east and ruin our culture" as a recruitment tool.

besides, the Bush administration claim there is no civil war in Iraq. Maybe they fucked that up too.

The people that supposedly love us over their are scared shitless to back us up 100%. They have to be careful because praising America is risky in that part of the world. As long as they dont have the balls to say "America is doing us right" we shouldn't be helping them. We should get the fuck outta there and say now do it on your own. But we can't because we created the mess to begin with.

You also gotta love how the Bushies  changed their tune from "They have WMDs and we know where they are!" to "We are liberators who will be greeted with flowers and candy!" What they (and we as a country) did to Iraq is very similar to a scenario of illegal search. for example, what if the cops bust down your door, smack you and the family around looking for some large quantities of cocaine. They think you have some because your neighbor said so. The rip up the house, shoot the dog and don't find shit. But they say you listen to gangsta rap and dress a certain way so you must be guilty of something and refuse to leave. Now if thats your version of an America you'd like to live in, maybe you could go to Iraq and enjoy the benefits!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 05:29:13 PM »

I think you are misinterpreting what I am saying, I wasnt defending the governments actions, I was pointing out that their actions have been deliberate and calculated. For example they knew all along that iraq posessed no weapons of mass destruction, in 2002 colin powell was actually on tv stating that saddam hussein was not a threat, yet something else which has fallen down the memory hole with most people it seems. They didn't care that he had no weapons of mass destruction, the wmd story was sold to the public to justify a war. What I am saying is this wasnt stupid at least not far as they were concerned. By the way when I spoke about the military industrial complex, I was talking about other groups to like the carlysle group but certainly haliburton is a key player.

Will just add that a lot of americans still believe that Saddam was in league with Al Queda and so therefore even with the absense of wmds the war was justified. Plus there are even people to this day who believe that iraq had weapons of mass destruction not only that, but that the u.s had found the wmd since the invasion lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:32:14 PM by virtuoso »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 06:37:22 PM »
real americans gonna come in here any minute now and start bleedin out his asshole about how the government would never do somethin like that... but we all know they did.

real american is a fucking ignorant hick.  i promise you, if i saw that fagget on the street, id fuck him up so bad, he'd wish he was in the middle east.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 07:49:18 PM »
have you not seen the plane? :) explain how it was bombed? i probably didn't those conspiracy stuff...that plane hit it... :P
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 07:59:43 PM »
Im 100 permuthafuckincent sure that we weren't told about the entire story

co sign. ill bet my life america was complicit in those attacks. so 7, what is your personal theory on 9/11.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 01:52:43 PM »
honestly, I have an easier time believing that terrorist did it, and not Bush. Why, because Bush ain't that smart.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 02:34:28 PM »
Bush isnt that smart but it didnt need to be orchestrated by him he couldnt organise a raffle. However as Bush has his strings pulled then look at the puppet masters not him.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 04:14:01 PM »

I am purely speculating here, but I can envisage a situation in which they say yes bombs were in the building but it was terrorists, they rented office space and placed explosives in certain structural points. The gullible public would probably accept this as totally true, disregarding of course that the world trade centre was evacuated in the days before september 11, sniffer dogs were removed
 Ben Fountain, a financial analyst who worked in the World Trade Center Complex, told People Magazine that in the weeks before 9/11 there were numerous unnanounced and unusual drills where sections of both the twin towers and building 7 were evacuated for quote ‘security reasons’.

ouch i had no clue any of that ever went down.
thanks virtuoso
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »
Bush isnt that smart but it didnt need to be orchestrated by him he couldnt organise a raffle. However as Bush has his strings pulled then look at the puppet masters not him.
he couldn't clean his office.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]