Author Topic: What the fuck!? Is Steve Irwin dead?  (Read 2233 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: What the fuck!? Is Steve Irwin dead?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 12:36:02 AM »
Very sad, RiP

esp for wife n kids that are left behind

:'(

It's sad but not very sad  :)

could be sadder

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 12:36:50 AM »
probably the way he wanted to go

dude handled alligators on a daily basis and the thing that kills him is a Stingray, go figure  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 12:37:56 AM »
Very sad, RiP

esp for wife n kids that are left behind

:'(

It's sad but not very sad  :)

could be sadder

he could've like, killed his son with an axe in the woods then shot himself  :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 12:42:04 AM »

dude handled alligators on a daily basis and the thing that kills him is a Stingray, go figure  ???
I know, crazy huh? Dude did alot when it came to conservation so hopefully his legacy will live on in the progress of the work he did.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Logic

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 12:55:36 AM »
A selfish individual who died fighting for his country.

God bless him.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 01:02:28 AM »

They were Crocodiles ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 01:04:14 AM »

They were Crocodiles ;D

my bad, a crazy animal none the less, which one is actually more dangerous  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 01:07:24 AM »
Q&A 6.       Which is more dangerous – a crocodile or an alligator?

Crocodiles are much more dangerous than alligators. Both crocodiles and alligators belong to the order Crocodilia, and both are referred to as crocodilians. The largest and most ferocious of all crocodilians is the estuarine, or salt-water, crocodile (Crocodylus porosus). This aggressive animal may be responsible for more than 2,000 human deaths each year. In some areas, it is feared more than sharks. C. porosus is the largest, living reptile. Its average adult length is 4.3 to 4.9 meters, but lengths as great as 7.2 meters have been recorded. The Nile crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) is also a dangerous predator and may be responsible for more than 1,000 human deaths each year. In the United States, the American crocodile (Crocodylus acutus) is considered more aggressive than the American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis). The aggressiveness of crocodilians should be respected. People should not feed crocodilians and should not swim in waters they inhabit. Children and dogs (convenient-sized prey) should not be allowed to walk alongside waters inhabited by these potentially dangerous reptiles.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 01:14:02 AM »

Crocodiles are much more dangerous than alligators. Both crocodiles and alligators belong to the order Crocodilia, and both are referred to as crocodilians. The largest and most ferocious of all crocodilians is the estuarine, or salt-water, crocodile (Crocodylus porosus). This aggressive animal may be responsible for more than 2,000 human deaths each year. In some areas, it is feared more than sharks. C. porosus is the largest, living reptile. Its average adult length is 4.3 to 4.9 meters, but lengths as great as 7.2 meters have been recorded. The Nile crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) is also a dangerous predator and may be responsible for more than 1,000 human deaths each year. In the United States, the American crocodile (Crocodylus acutus) is considered more aggressive than the American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis). The aggressiveness of crocodilians should be respected. People should not feed crocodilians and should not swim in waters they inhabit. Children and dogs (convenient-sized prey) should not be allowed to walk alongside waters inhabited by these potentially dangerous reptiles.
Yup. Those are the kind of crocs he used to handle.

Intriago33

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 01:18:30 AM »
Damn, R.I.P.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 01:22:25 AM »

PROPS!
damn these crocodiles are ruthless 2,000 deaths a year? damn these crocodiles are eating very well. I wonder if these crocodiles prefer chocolate or vanilla?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 01:23:27 AM »

Yup. Those are the kind of crocs he used to handle.
I wonder if he has any crocodile heads in his living room  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 01:29:22 AM »

PROPS!
damn these crocodiles are ruthless 2,000 deaths a year? damn these crocodiles are eating very well. I wonder if these crocodiles prefer chocolate or vanilla?
I think vanilla, they're in australia right, I dont think they have much of a choice. Only when tourists are stupid enough to go in the water, then they have plenty of varities.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 01:30:34 AM »

PROPS!
I think vanilla, they're in australia right, I dont think they have much of a choice. Only when tourists are stupid enough to go in the water, then they have plenty of varities.

Damn, what about Brownies like yourself, im sure theyd like a nice plump brownie  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 01:31:34 AM »
^^^Just as long as that brownie aint accompanied by a glass of milk  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds