Author Topic: What the fuck!? Is Steve Irwin dead?  (Read 2254 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: What the fuck!? Is Steve Irwin dead?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 01:36:13 AM »
Q&A 6.       Which is more dangerous – a crocodile or an alligator?

Crocodiles are much more dangerous than alligators. Both crocodiles and alligators belong to the order Crocodilia, and both are referred to as crocodilians. The largest and most ferocious of all crocodilians is the estuarine, or salt-water, crocodile (Crocodylus porosus). This aggressive animal may be responsible for more than 2,000 human deaths each year. In some areas, it is feared more than sharks. C. porosus is the largest, living reptile. Its average adult length is 4.3 to 4.9 meters, but lengths as great as 7.2 meters have been recorded. The Nile crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) is also a dangerous predator and may be responsible for more than 1,000 human deaths each year. In the United States, the American crocodile (Crocodylus acutus) is considered more aggressive than the American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis). The aggressiveness of crocodilians should be respected. People should not feed crocodilians and should not swim in waters they inhabit. Children and dogs (convenient-sized prey) should not be allowed to walk alongside waters inhabited by these potentially dangerous reptiles.

PROPS!
damn these crocodiles are ruthless 2,000 deaths a year? damn these crocodiles are eating very well. I wonder if these crocodiles prefer chocolate or vanilla?
I think vanilla, they're in australia right, I dont think they have much of a choice. Only when tourists are stupid enough to go in the water, then they have plenty of varities.

Damn, what about Brownies like yourself, im sure theyd like a nice plump brownie  ;D
Shit, thats a meal that would last bout a week :D But im lucky, cant afford the trip, if I could i'd most likely be the dumbass in the news who went swimming in croc infested waters knowingly but not giving a fuck.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 01:38:27 AM »

Crocodiles are much more dangerous than alligators. Both crocodiles and alligators belong to the order Crocodilia, and both are referred to as crocodilians. The largest and most ferocious of all crocodilians is the estuarine, or salt-water, crocodile (Crocodylus porosus). This aggressive animal may be responsible for more than 2,000 human deaths each year. In some areas, it is feared more than sharks. C. porosus is the largest, living reptile. Its average adult length is 4.3 to 4.9 meters, but lengths as great as 7.2 meters have been recorded. The Nile crocodile (Crocodylus niloticus) is also a dangerous predator and may be responsible for more than 1,000 human deaths each year. In the United States, the American crocodile (Crocodylus acutus) is considered more aggressive than the American alligator (Alligator mississippiensis). The aggressiveness of crocodilians should be respected. People should not feed crocodilians and should not swim in waters they inhabit. Children and dogs (convenient-sized prey) should not be allowed to walk alongside waters inhabited by these potentially dangerous reptiles.

PROPS!
damn these crocodiles are ruthless 2,000 deaths a year? damn these crocodiles are eating very well. I wonder if these crocodiles prefer chocolate or vanilla?
I think vanilla, they're in australia right, I dont think they have much of a choice. Only when tourists are stupid enough to go in the water, then they have plenty of varities.

Damn, what about Brownies like yourself, im sure theyd like a nice plump brownie  ;D
Shit, thats a meal that would last bout a week :D But im lucky, cant afford the trip, if I could i'd most likely be the dumbass in the news who went swimming in croc infested waters knowingly but not giving a fuck.

if you didnt give a fuck, you must have balls bigger then jupiter, im all for being brave but this is crocodiles these are some niggaz that REALLY aint fuckin around...Good Luck on youre swin tho!

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 01:49:03 AM »

PROPS!

if you didnt give a fuck, you must have balls bigger then jupiter, im all for being brave but this is crocodiles these are some niggaz that REALLY aint fuckin around...Good Luck on youre swin tho!
Well on 2nd thought that wouldn't be the brightest of ideas, If I was drunk or high then but sober I'd have a little more sense, but I'm down to wrestle a croc on land tho, I've watched steve irwins show, I know pretty much all I need to know, first I'll sneak up on that bitch, then throw a towel over its eyes and then put like a noose type shit around its mouth then tighten that shit then jump on the bitch wrap duct tape round its mouth and then shank the bitch. Then do the F5 on the bitch. And spray paint DIPSET on the back of it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 01:53:04 AM »

PROPS!

Well on 2nd thought that wouldn't be the brightest of ideas, If I was drunk or high then but sober I'd have a little more sense, but I'm down to wrestle a croc on land tho, I've watched steve irwins show, I know pretty much all I need to know, first I'll sneak up on that bitch, then throw a towel over its eyes and then put like a noose type shit around its mouth then tighten that shit then jump on the bitch wrap duct tape round its mouth and then shank the bitch. Then do the F5 on the bitch. And spray paint DIPSET on the back of it.

sounds like a good idea until the croc snatches off youre arm quicker then Shiest Bub snatched Tru Dyke's chain. Good luck one arm wrestling a croc!  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 01:59:18 AM »

PROPS!

sounds like a good idea until the croc snatches off youre arm quicker then Shiest Bub snatched Tru Dyke's chain. Good luck one arm wrestling a croc!  ;)
It wouldnt be able to, the mouth, or whatever that shits called, the front of it, it would be tied tight together then duct taped. The most damage it could do is scratch, more like rip my ass to shreds, but i'll be sure to keep away from there.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2006, 03:04:34 AM »
The shit (I think it was on South Park) killed me.

"And now what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna try and really piss him off!  I'm gonna jam my thumb right up his butthole!!"  lmao

Dude was like that tho, doing all kinds of crazy shit.  Tho people prolly watched him coz he was funny and were able to learn so I guess that was good.

Anyway, crazy shit.  R.I.P.
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2006, 03:18:26 AM »

"And now what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna try and really piss him off!  I'm gonna jam my thumb right up his butthole!!"  lmao

Dude was like that tho, doing all kinds of crazy shit.  Tho people prolly watched him coz he was funny and were able to learn so I guess that was good.

^^Yea, LOL, That's "South Park"...RIP.

AndrE16686

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2006, 05:12:31 AM »
R.I.P Steve Irwin.

Australia morns a hero.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2006, 08:37:33 AM »
r.i.p. Steve Irwin

i used to watch his shows mainly for the snakes

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2006, 08:51:54 AM »

"Whoa! This Croc is really pissed!!!11"

"Well, I managed to escape with only a few bruises.. and a shattered left testicle, join us next week when we'll be studying more of these amazing animals."

Good stuff

R.i.p. though, I watch that show whenever its on. Will miss him

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2006, 08:53:23 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 08:56:00 AM »
I kind of knew something like this would happen to him but not by a stingray. RIP.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2006, 09:18:08 AM »
rip steve irwin, wont be forgotten in a hurry..  :( :-\
worst thing here though was me and few of my homies on friday were chillin round my mates house after smokin a joint when we turned on the tv too steve irwins "crocodile hunters diary" and were just sayin things like how much at risk he puts himself and wondering if he'd come short and end of seriously hurt one day.. then bamm this shit happens.

Dynamic

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dynamite cuz I rhyme So Tight
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2006, 09:40:32 AM »
He died?!  CRIKEY!!
Francis, M to the iz-H phenominal
Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal
Two auto-matos, used to call me fatso
Now you call me Castro, my rap flows
militant, y'all faggots ain't killin' shit
~ Notorious BIG

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2006, 09:45:09 AM »
dude was like a life sized real version of ace ventura, R.i.p