Author Topic: Violence as entertainment  (Read 783 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Violence as entertainment
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 12:16:53 PM »
last saturday night, there where like 20 different fights @ the spot i always go 2. there was a kid that was knocked down on the ground and 3 guys stomped on his head. he was KO for a few mins. for what ? sum bullshit arguement.

violence sucks. and i hate ppl in my region  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 03:25:46 PM »
Violence as entertainment is fuckin sad. I think about this shit all the time. Not only in video games and movies an shit but real life. Violence has got to be one of the most, if not the most, entertaining thing today and I ain't agreeing or disagreeing wit it either...I'm just sayin'. From my point of view I see violence as entertainment in a major way, major way and it's all gotta do wit fights.

Almost everyday I see some nigga scrappin another nigga..whether its outside or in school..and everytime people witness a fight there's always cheers and encouragement to kick the other nigga's ass. If you look around and see the crowd eveybody got on smiles and they laughing cuz they luvin it...of course than there's you in the middle of that shit and no doubt you gon be the same way right? Right. I'm mixed in wit the hype shit but at the same time I'm like nah this shit ain't even right..these is our people tearing each other up..ya know what I'm sayin'....it's sad that all this violence shit is entertaining but what's even sadder is that 2 - 1 it's always the innocent kid that gets hurt.

One side of me is into that violent shit like some ya'll said but then there's the other side that's like nah.

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 07:12:37 PM »
I like violence as entertainment, but I often feel guilty about it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 04:23:55 PM »
last saturday night, there where like 20 different fights @ the spot i always go 2. there was a kid that was knocked down on the ground and 3 guys stomped on his head. he was KO for a few mins. for what ? sum bullshit arguement.

violence sucks. and i hate ppl in my region  8)
See, I love that shit. Dudes like us don't get caught up in goofy bullshit like that because we're more highly evolved. Ain't nothing wrong with watching the morons scuffle and kill eachother.

When I fight goes down, I'm the nigga in the corner taking bets.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 10:23:31 PM »
I've always been a fan of violence. Violent movies, violent music, boxing, MMA, etc. The funny thing is, I'm not a violent person. I've never hit someone that didn't hit me first. It's the idiots out there that are foolish enough to imitate everything they see that blame violence they  see instead of themselves. They're stupid regardless, censorship isn't gonna stop them.

word.  but bring back the gladiators.  and I say let victims decide the own fate of their perpetrators.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 10:16:02 AM »
i love violence as entertainment (movies,music,etc.) but in real life...i think its stupid....especially when to dudes fighting over some bullshit argument....