Author Topic: EU to cost the UK £100k a minute  (Read 350 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
EU to cost the UK £100k a minute
« on: September 04, 2006, 10:43:48 AM »
MEMBERSHIP of the European Union will cost Britain almost £100,000 a minute by next year.

The Bruges Group, a Eurosceptic think-tank,  published its figures with a challenge to the Government to publish its own analysis of the cost.

Voters needed to have "the full facts and figures" at their disposal to
decide whether or not they wanted the UK to be part of the EU, it said.

Robert Oulds, director of the Bruges Group said: "The cost per minute is an enormous sum, over the course of a year the figure is shocking.

"To put it into perspective just £1billion will pay for 222,000 hip
replacements, or 46,893 nurses, or 38,782 teachers, or 34,585 police officers.

"Imagine what we could do in Britain with the £50.6billion that the EU costs us each year
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 11:04:41 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EU to cost £100k a minute
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 10:58:23 AM »
The wealthier countries get screwed and the poorer ones get help, that's globalism for ya

Ain't Britain always on that "balance of power" crap? Well maybe in 100 years the EU has a balance of power, with Romania as strong as the UK, wouldnt that be great? Fuck the EU, the Euro and everything else about globalism.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EU to cost the UK £100k a minute
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 11:07:50 AM »
I wish we could axe all EU budgets, parliament etc. andreturn to a free trade block either that or for britain to negotiate an agreement similar to what the swiss have

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 02:21:02 PM »
The wealthier countries get screwed and the poorer ones get help, that's globalism for ya

LOL... I'm against globalization for the exact opposite reason.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 03:49:28 PM »

I agree with Don however I disagree with globalisation because it screws wealthy and poor countries, the riches end up in the hands of the rich. You look at the hundreds of billions which disappear from the E.U's funds. I hope that figure of 50 billion being handed over to a bunch of criminals in the E.U is an exaggeration  :'(

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 04:22:02 PM »
We shud giv that money 2 the poorer countries rather than puttin it into sum fat cats pocket in Brussels!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 05:21:24 PM »

the so-called "globalization" you think off right now just masquerades as gloabalization, it ain't no real thang, it's more like exploitation disguised as globalization... and I don't like that either. why don't you post no more?

______

to the general topic: I don't deny that some money gets into the hands of some filthy ass fuckers, but it's no secret that the living standards in Germany decreased significantly because of all that EU bullshit. You Brits don't have the Euro, you don't have the eastern countries right next to your asses and you don't pay inoffical reperations to France, so PLEASE don't act as if yall knew what's up with being Germany in the current EU system.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 05:29:31 PM by 7even the Realest Poster that Ever Lived »
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 12:12:16 AM »

the so-called "globalization" you think off right now just masquerades as gloabalization, it ain't no real thang, it's more like exploitation disguised as globalization... and I don't like that either. why don't you post no more?

______

to the general topic: I don't deny that some money gets into the hands of some filthy ass fuckers, but it's no secret that the living standards in Germany decreased significantly because of all that EU bullshit. You Brits don't have the Euro, you don't have the eastern countries right next to your asses and you don't pay inoffical reperations to France, so PLEASE don't act as if yall knew what's up with being Germany in the current EU system.
huh? we like the only country that didn't put limits on immigration from the eastern block and they flooded our country

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 05:56:31 AM »
It's not about legal immigration, the problem is all that smuggling, all those polish whores in the street, those fuckin carjackers and what not. Looking at the fact that Britain is an island in the west I doubt you have those problems... at least not to that extreme
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 10:19:12 AM »
i don't think u understand there isn't a law stopping the whole of new eastern block leaving their country and moving here for as long as they like, polish whores don't need to be smuggled they can here move freely

Chief

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 10:45:26 AM »
polish whores?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 01:40:22 PM »