Author Topic: Subliminal  (Read 312 times)

BG Dresta

Re: Subliminal
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »
^^ Ya I'm pretty sure it's because Yuk felt that P stole from him and used it to blow up.

Luniz dissed him on "So Much Drama" off Operation Stackola. Knumskull says "Now this is somethin that I dont understand, why the fuck would that nigga Master P call himself the ice cream man?, BITCH dont you hear the music? Thats janky as fuck, he musta been off the fluid"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
^^ Good shit, I thought the 1st time was on Lunatik Muzik. Didn't Master P's Ice Cream Man come out way after OS?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 04:03:38 PM »
Jay-z dissed sean Paul???

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 04:04:56 PM »
^^^ Yeah, I had heard he though Paul was getting a little too close to B on the set of "Baby Boy". That's why you never see the 2 of them perform that song together.

Jay seems to be one of the top dogs with the subliminals.

BG Dresta

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 04:06:54 PM »
^^ Good shit, I thought the 1st time was on Lunatik Muzik. Didn't Master P's Ice Cream Man come out way after OS?

Master P was refering to himself as the Ice Cream Man on the West Coast Bad Boyz Vol 1 project from 94. Thats where the Luniz prolly got it from.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 04:18:22 PM »

Master P was refering to himself as the Ice Cream Man on the West Coast Bad Boyz Vol 1 project from 94. Thats where the Luniz prolly got it from.
Damn. This was going on longer than I had thought.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 04:20:24 PM »

completely wrong  BG Dresta, Luniz came up with it and Master P clearly stole it, I believe P even admitted this
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 04:24:16 PM by DipsetGeneral »

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »

completely wrong  BG Dresta, Luniz came up with it and Master P clearly stole it, I believe P even admitted this

naw I think he is saying thats where the luniz figured P bit them

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »

master p's title track "ice cream" he says... "i'm the REAL ice cream man"...so shit...luniz were pissed at that and of course master p saying "ice cream man " in 94'...

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 04:37:20 PM »
luniz first claimed the ice cream man shit on Dru Downs album, before Master P did

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 04:38:51 PM »
ll cool j - is shot ya(remix)...cool j was going at 2pac....prodigy was going at keith murray (which resulted in murray kicking prodigy's ass)

didnt ice cube subliminally diss mack 10 and 50 cent on his new record?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 04:39:28 PM »
luniz first claimed the ice cream man shit on Dru Downs album, before Master P did

yup and that song was actually recorded back in 1992

BG Dresta

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 04:40:31 PM »

Oh nah, I didnt mean it like that. I meant P was sayin that on WCBB and Luniz heard him sayin that on it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 04:48:01 PM »
ll cool j - is shot ya(remix)...cool j was going at 2pac....prodigy was going at keith murray (which resulted in murray kicking prodigy's ass)

50??

youngmessnucca

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 02:12:48 PM »

50??

He was definitley getting at Mack 10 on Click Clack get back. I dunno about 50, I get the feeling that 50% of rappers have been dissing Fif subliminaly for 2 years now.