Author Topic: What are your pet hates??  (Read 753 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: What are your pet hates??
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 02:23:55 PM »
When you go to eastern euro countries and your in the nightclub at the bar,
you order one of their cheap ass drinks and the bitch behind the bar gives you your change but
waves a coin in the air, from your change, saying "this for me, please, you tip me, i got tits you tip please.... etc etc etc

FUCK OFF YOU SKANKY BITCH, IF I WANA TIP YOU I WILL...
- atleast show me some good service!

So then when you tell her to give you the money back, she throws it onto the bar and gives you
a dirty look like your the scum of the earth!!!

And they do this every time you go and get a fucking drink, even if its the same bitch!!

- Rant Over.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:27:23 PM by Boo-Yaa »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 02:50:16 PM »
Mexican polka music

Mexican mariachi

The fat friend that hangs out with the hot chick

Cell phone drivers

7 out of 10 black people

Soccer moms that drive hummer/tanks

Pickup trucks stacked with 50 feet of crap/old mattresses heading for TJ driving on the freeway

Guys that stare at me

That fucker that paints your house number on your curb and expects money

Reality Shows

Fake guacamole

Funeral processions

Anything to do with Fantasy NFL/MLB/NBA Leagues

Rip tides

Religion

West Coast Rap

LMAO! +1  Hilarious list.  You know I love my westcoast music and sports but besides those 2 I couldnt agree more. Hilarious list!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 03:04:43 PM »
you order one of their cheap ass drinks and the bitch behind the bar gives you your change but
waves a coin in the air, from your change, saying "this for me, please, you tip me, i got tits you tip please.... etc etc etc

So then when you tell her to give you the money back, she throws it onto the bar and gives you

And they do this every time you go and get a fucking drink, even if its the same bitch!!

- Rant Over.

I'm guessing your not amerrican? cos i found it strange when i was with americans on my euro trip, they tip everywhere no matter if the service is good or not and at the bars too (in britain we never rip at bars). Personally i rarely tip, I only do so if someone is truely deserving and they have gone out of their way to make my experience enjoyable - like the guy in the spanish cafe i went too who spoke no english, i spoke no spanish but through sign language and animal impressions we got through those barriers and i ate some of the best food on my trip so i gave a tip. americans just tip for the sake of tipping even if the service is shit.

but i know what u mean about the eastern european girls but that only happenned to me once, in prague, and that was in a strip club lol

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 05:42:54 PM »

- Rant Over.

I'm guessing your not amerrican? cos i found it strange when i was with americans on my euro trip, they tip everywhere no matter if the service is good or not and at the bars too (in britain we never rip at bars). Personally i rarely tip, I only do so if someone is truely deserving and they have gone out of their way to make my experience enjoyable - like the guy in the spanish cafe i went too who spoke no english, i spoke no spanish but through sign language and animal impressions we got through those barriers and i ate some of the best food on my trip so i gave a tip. americans just tip for the sake of tipping even if the service is shit.

but i know what u mean about the eastern european girls but that only happenned to me once, in prague, and that was in a strip club lol

Ye, im not American, im from Glasgow.. It happened to me many times in prague...
Its just different over here i guess, but i seriously couldnt stand that shit!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 11:14:47 PM »
niggers.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 12:21:54 AM »
like the guy in the spanish cafe i went too who spoke no english, i spoke no spanish but through sign language and animal impressions we got through those barriers and i ate some of the best food on my trip so i gave a tip.

LMFAO!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 01:26:17 AM »
Ummm, do you guys not tip when you go to restaurants? Here you're SUPPOSED to tip every time, especially in restaurants...In bars it's pretty optional, but most people do anyways, I guess it's considered rude not to tip for service...And I always thought Americans were LESS mannered, or are ya'll just cheap?

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 09:19:53 AM »
I hate it when a beer costs like $3.75 at a club, so you basically just pay 5 bucks; you can't ask for change.

Cocky immigrants

Environmentalists

People who stay in school till their 30, then can't find a job

People who bitch about tuition costs

People who laugh at their own jokes

Clingy girls

People who complain about gas prices

Gas prices

People who think all muslims/middle easterns are terrorists

Young punk kids street racing and smashing their cars, making my insurance rates go up

House prices - toooo high

Traffic

Hockey (or any ice sport)

People who push their beliefs on others

Kids

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 11:13:56 AM »
I hate it when a beer costs like $3.75 at a club, so you basically just pay 5 bucks; you can't ask for change.

the hell u cant

damn right im taking 75 cents back...you buy 4 drinks and all that saved tip can get u another one

i only tip in restaurants and at my barbers...thats it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 11:26:32 AM »
i only tip in restaurants and at my barbers...thats it

Same here...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 11:30:26 AM »
Ummm, do you guys not tip when you go to restaurants? Here you're SUPPOSED to tip every time, especially in restaurants...In bars it's pretty optional, but most people do anyways, I guess it's considered rude not to tip for service...And I always thought Americans were LESS mannered, or are ya'll just cheap?
It depends, but most people tip at restaurants, but i don't tip for tippings sake, I tip if they deserve it. These people provide a service yes, but this is what they are paid to do and they earn atleast minimum wage so why do they deserve a tip automatically for doing their job?

I've worked service jobs for minimum wage before, but no one tipped me because i worked in a shop even though thats pretty much the same as a bar job which most americans think IS tip worthy.

but like i said if they go out of their way and u can see they put the effort in hell yea i'll give them a tip, its not about being cheap, its about being sensible with my money and giving credit where credit is due and it has nothing to do with manners
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 11:32:10 AM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 11:43:11 AM »
thank you mr. pink

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 12:24:33 PM »
lol he had a good point point why don't u tip macdonalds workers?

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 12:29:31 PM »
for sure! but well for one mcdonalds workers are usually un polite mexicans who dont speak much english and just want you to cop and get the hell out of their uneducated face, so i never like the service in those places. plus its so engrained in my head to tip at restaurants i couldnt stop if i wanted to, atleast waitresses will chat it up with you and engage in conversation  :-\   i dont know, im not opposed to not tipping i just feel like a prick when i dont. i guess it just comes down to a little thing called class lol jk

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 01:10:31 PM »
homos that act like crazy bitches (i just wanna kill em when i see em)
giggling ignorant ass girls
politicians that promise to do things that they dont acomplish (so all of them)
bling bling shit
old people who cross the street so slooooowly and most of the times when the light´s red
tight clothes
manipulated news
whites who hate blacks
blacks who hate whites
cocky muthafuckas who actually run like cowards when you front em