Author Topic: Media Really Ran By The Devil?  (Read 408 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Media Really Ran By The Devil?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 05:04:16 PM »
if youre tall as fuck you should get a longboard, a regular skateboard won't do it for a tall boy

it's never too late to learn but 21 is definitely too late to make it a living, but I think that wasnt on your mind anyway
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 05:12:33 PM »
^for sure, ive tried longboarding a few times and it was a lot of fun...i always fall off a regular board, but isnt tony hawk 6'2, i'm only 6'3, but youre proll right i think im a go cop one next paycheck

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2006, 05:03:36 PM »
The only thing i believe from what i see on the TV is when a baby panda is born at the local zoo. Everything else is fabrication
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 10:39:14 AM »
(LooN3y) - i remember the pharoh's chariots were discovered int he red sea last year (the egyptians that chased moses when he split the sea)

why is mythology being passed off as fact?

the u.s. media would have jumped all over this story had it been true because the religious fanatics love stuff like this, and religion is big business in the u.s.

there is no evidence that there ever were hebrew slaves in kemet, that is actually a kemetian story that was exxaggerated. 
there is no evidence that moses parted any seas, that is another kemetian myth about the king snefru who had his high priest djadjaemonkh part a lake in order to recover an amulet a young women in the king's service had dropped while on a boating trip.

it is not possibly to prove the biblical stories true as they are plagiarized myths.

in this particular case, the claim was made by someone from a group that has made numerous other ludicrous claims, in terms of having found noah's ark, the ark of the covenant...etc.  these are not credible people.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 11:05:10 AM »
I'm not sure which devil you're talking about, but I'm quite sure that both devils love religion for their respective reasons.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 11:54:38 AM »
(LooN3y) - i remember the pharoh's chariots were discovered int he red sea last year (the egyptians that chased moses when he split the sea)

why is mythology being passed off as fact?

the u.s. media would have jumped all over this story had it been true because the religious fanatics love stuff like this, and religion is big business in the u.s.

there is no evidence that there ever were hebrew slaves in kemet, that is actually a kemetian story that was exxaggerated. 
there is no evidence that moses parted any seas, that is another kemetian myth about the king snefru who had his high priest djadjaemonkh part a lake in order to recover an amulet a young women in the king's service had dropped while on a boating trip.

it is not possibly to prove the biblical stories true as they are plagiarized myths.

in this particular case, the claim was made by someone from a group that has made numerous other ludicrous claims, in terms of having found noah's ark, the ark of the covenant...etc.  these are not credible people.

u talk so sure as if u know its not.

i think u and me may never know, but is till think sum other shit rules the gov.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 12:04:09 PM »
u aint got an article about them chariots eh?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 12:17:40 PM »

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 12:31:26 PM »
(LooN3y) - u talk so sure as if u know its not.

i think u and me may never know, but is till think sum other shit rules the gov.

it is possible to know that the biblical accounts are demonstrably plagiarized. 

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 12:33:18 PM »
props on the articles

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 12:34:20 PM »
according to your link:
Rives was a longtime partner of Ron Wyatt, an anesthetist and amateur archaeologist who died of cancer in 1999. Before passing away, Wyatt devoted years searching for and documenting physical evidence for events mentioned in the Bible. In addition to chariot wheels, Wyatt claimed to have found Noah's Ark on the mountain next to Ararat in Turkey, the "true" Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia and the Ark of the Covenant with the Ten Commandments near the site of Jesus Christ's crucifixion.

these cats claim they've found everything...

She cites Ron's discovery of a wheel hub that he brought to the surface in the late 1970s as proof.

The hub had the remains of eight spokes radiating outward and was examined by Nassif Mohammed Hassan, director of Antiquities in Cairo. Hassan declared it to be from the 18th Dynasty of ancient Egypt, explaining the eight-spoked wheel was used only during that dynasty around 1400 B.C.

Curiously, no one can account for the precise whereabouts of that eight-spoked wheel today, though Hassan is on videotape stating his conclusion regarding authenticity.

they have fabricated this particular story in the past...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 12:36:46 PM by nibs »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 12:42:55 PM »
yea it might be fake, but we  dont kno forsure if it is. and stupid shit like murders, stupid celebrity shit. get more coverage and publicity than news like this. even if it wasnt forsure, it still should of got alotta exposure, which makes me believe the media is ran by the devil or evil  (wtvr the fuck u wanna call it)