Author Topic: Life in Iraq better under Saddam's dictatorship than Bush's democracy?  (Read 491 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Life in Iraq better under Saddam's dictatorship than Bush's democracy?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 11:50:56 PM »
Life under saddam in 2003 before the war was better for the average iraqi citizen than it is now

couldnt be more wrong

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »
Life under saddam in 2003 before the war was better for the average iraqi citizen than it is now

Steve Irwin told a lie once, you know what happened to him

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 11:58:24 PM »

Steve Irwin told a lie once, you know what happened to him

that was low doggie

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 12:05:46 AM »
i know, cause i really did like the guy as an entertainer and he had a family but it was still laughs. check out this insanely hardcore blood gangsta video to take your mind off the pain

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2006, 12:18:28 AM »

couldnt be more wrong

were thousands of iraqis dying and half the country in stages of rebellion and/or secretarian attacks and terrorism in 2003 before the war started?

no

conclusion, shut the fuck up
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:05 AM »

couldnt be more wrong

were thousands of iraqis dying and half the country in stages of rebellion and/or secretarian attacks and terrorism in 2003 before the war started?

no

actually they were, conclusion, muslims are sore losers in the game of life. just ease back and let us handle things now, we wont think any leass of your people

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 11:25:48 AM »
Testing out your nuclear weapons on your own people
-Torturing parents to death in front of their kids and vice verse
-locked infants in boxes with meat eating animals so they are eaten alive
-numerous torture chambers, where the brutality is unimagineable
-public executions all the time
-placing live humans in lifesize meat grinders, grinding them up to pieces like they are FUCKIN DOJA or something

He never tested out nuclear weapons on his own people, they were chemical weapons which were supplied by the rumsfeld administration. The americans supplied him with all of these wonderful chemical weapons to go to war with iran please.
John Yoo one of Bush's closest legal aides has stated that george bush can allow the torture of little children in front of their parents, which can include the crushing of their testicles.
Drilled detainees kneecaps, punishment shootings, not my words, just 2 of the many findings that the armies own report on u.s torture in iraq uncovered
Torture chambers.....CIA interrogators torturing someone so badly that they are broken mentally and physically lying in their own faeces, human beings put in open cages with mosquitos feasting on their flesh die and night.
Alberto Gonzalaez the u.s attorney general telling congress that torture is acceptable as long as the intention was not to kill the individual but if an individual died as a result of the torture well too bad.
Brazen and blatant disregard of these peoples human lives, charred bodies being dropped onto the streets after being taken in for "interrogation"
Public executions and massacres, (soldiers being very trigger happy, when they hear a shot have been known to mow down a crowd of people the unarmed and innocent
Over 150.000 iraqis killed as as result of the illegal invasion and occupation of a sovereign nations land, ,civil war, secterarian hatred brought to the boil.
An entire nation contaminated with the effects of depleted uranium, do you even realise the effects of depleted uranium? its killing and disabling thousands of american soldiers, it causes birth defects, children instantly born with cancer, a ridiculously huge upsurge in premature babies

Now either you don't actually care about the true realities of this in which case you will ignore all I have said and respond with childish barbs again or you will realise that iraq is hell on earth.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 11:33:54 AM by virtuoso »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 12:18:49 PM »
Iraq is still extremely fucked up now I agree however

Life under Saddam was worse.  And anyone that disagrees is a IDIOT **cough the fake gangsta w/ eazy in his sig cough**

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 05:03:13 PM »
Life was easy under 2003 Saddam than under a war zone 2006 FACT i don't care what anyone says.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »
Life was easy under 2003 Saddam than under a war zone 2006 FACT i don't care what anyone says.

WRONG! You must not know what Saddam did to people.  LOL at comparing Bush and Saddam, someone lock this thread, fuckin joke

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 12:07:04 AM »

couldnt be more wrong

no

actually they were, conclusion, muslims are sore losers in the game of life. just ease back and let us handle things now, we wont think any leass of your people

yo do you argue against people just for the sake of it? can u please provide proof that "thousands of iraqis were dying and half the country was in stages of rebellion and/or secretarian attacks and terrorism in 2003 before the war started?"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 12:17:48 AM »
Iraq is still extremely fucked up now I agree however

Life under Saddam was worse.  And anyone that disagrees is a IDIOT **cough the fake gangsta w/ eazy in his sig cough**

stop coughin and start learning english u goof

non comprehending ass idiot

^ that is the statement i made

you some how got from that statement a personal comparison of Bush vs Saddam.

Do you even remember 2003? How old were you then? Were you even watching news?

Saddams weapons were obselete. His army was a joke. A decade of sanctions decayed Iraq. 10 years of airstrikes and no fly zone enforcements in the North and South basically ensured an autonomous Kurdish state in the North with its own functioning govt apparatus and a fledging democracy. The South was left alone, allowing the Shia clerics to re establish their foothold politically after being purged, exiled and massacred by Saddams troops. Do you think Muqtada al Sadr appeared out of nowhere? Do you know who Muqtada al Sadr is?

Those were the only two groups fucked hard by Saddam, and that stopped.

You dont think we know Saddam is a bad man and tortured people you fuckin ape? Welcome to 1983. The same year Rummy shook hands with him. What difference does it make that Iraqis were gettin fed through meat shredders feet first in 1995 and gettin beheaded and tortured and dumped in the Tigris in 2006?

Do you know what Iraqs literacy rate used to be? Do you have any idea of the infrastructure and civil society it used to have? Do you think Zarqawis bitch ass could pop his head up in saddams time?

im not defendin saddam, fuck saddam. but fuck dumb idiots like you who cant comprehend simple ideas.

now fuck off

ps: you dont know me, so fall back on the fake tip. where are you from? who the fuck are u?
pps: eazy in my avatar > that garbage in ya sig

- Lewis Carroll

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 03:21:53 PM »
Sadaam was a Monster. But he did keep alot if not all of this sectarian stuff in check. it was a case of who is the baddest bully in the room, it was Sadaam. He took a page out of Hitlers book and took over his own party through pure manipulation and murder.
that said he was a monster that we were cool with. for a time. but Sadaam was a checkmate for all of this stuff. he knew how to keep the religious zealots in line. he had no conscience whatsoever.

now we have full scale war going on there. some people are talking about stringing the country into 3 sectarian parts. all of the people that are from that region say that WILL NOT work. eventually some one will pull a gat and say "F that i want more".

to be honest it is not a easy to fix situation now. if the U.S. abruptly pulls out it WILL BE like Vietnam, many will be murdered by the side that takes over. if we stay doing exactly what we are doing now we are in for a HELL of a ride.