Author Topic: Retard sitting in wheelchair rapping  (Read 607 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Retard sitting in wheelchair rapping
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 01:32:21 PM »
newest dipset member?  ;D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 01:36:57 PM »
rofl at the dude leaving this comment: TIMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

and dam, dude doesnt move at all, i think his upper body is paralized aswell

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 01:38:46 PM »
rofl at the dude leaving this comment: TIMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

and dam, dude doesnt move at all, i think his upper body is paralized aswell
hehe.. i like how he raps all that gangsta shit while he is in the wheelchair :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 01:39:14 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

and what heartless people, you guys are making fun of people in wheelchairs now....???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 01:42:47 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

and what heartless people, you guys are making fun of people in wheelchairs now....???
I can make fun with everything if i want to.. SO just because i find this funny, it doesn't mean i don't feel sorry for him...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 01:47:49 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

I can make fun with everything if i want to.. SO just because i find this funny, it doesn't mean i don't feel sorry for him...

i guess if you had someone close to you in a wheelchair for serious reasons, you wouldnt laugh either...but youre right you can do whatever you want!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 01:49:53 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

i guess if you had someone close to you in a wheelchair for serious reasons, you wouldnt laugh either...but youre right you can do whatever you want!
hehe i actually do!.. i had a good friend at boarding school who sat in a wheelchair.. we made jokes about it, no hard feelings there..
but well i dont really talk to him anymore..
i still think that you may make fun of anything

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 01:51:18 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

hehe i actually do!.. i had a good friend at boarding school who sat in a wheelchair.. we made jokes about it, no hard feelings there..
but well i dont really talk to him anymore..
i still think that you may make fun of anything

its all opinion....
i just look at the world in anothers eyes before i make fun of someone

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 01:51:28 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

Don't pay any attention to this fuckin loser Mosav. This is the same dude that made a thread about raping a little girl. I hope u break ur leg and get ur shit pushed in u dumb son of a bitch.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 01:52:50 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

Don't pay any attention to this fuckin loser Mosav. This is the same dude that made a thread about raping a little girl. I hope u break ur leg and get ur shit pushed in u dumb son of a bitch.
well so do i.. but no one wanna help me with that :(
btw do you have a little sister?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 01:54:11 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

Funny is Funny, but Oklin takes this shit to far....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 02:00:33 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

you can take a thing such as fun to far..

rik

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 02:02:33 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

I'm sayin. Shit I joke around all the time but there's somethings u don't joke about and raping anyone especially a little girl is one of them.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 02:03:21 PM »

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

you can take a thing such as fun to far..

no you cant cuz youll probably start laughing to much will then turn into a stomachache..

The Best of 3 Worlds