Author Topic: Retard sitting in wheelchair rapping  (Read 600 times)

Diabolical

Re: Retard sitting in wheelchair rapping
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 02:06:08 PM »
You're the ones taking things too far, this dipshit thing and now trying to clown Oklin.

first get JOMES Dick out youre mouth, then go read the posts, nobody was clowning him, but shit i thought it was fucked up laughing at a retarted person, and its sick how he talked about raping a lil kid...has nothing to do with Dipset, thats the only argument people use, "you like dipset, lmao at you blah blah blah." Oklin is saying some fucked up shit bottom line...

Get my dick out your mouth. What's the problem with having Jome's name in my avatar, atleast I don't have a bunch of pink shirt wearing wanna be gangbengers like you used to. Rik, eat a dick.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 02:07:46 PM »
You're the ones taking things too far, this dipshit thing and now trying to clown Oklin.

first get JOMES Dick out youre mouth, then go read the posts, nobody was clowning him, but shit i thought it was fucked up laughing at a retarted person, and its sick how he talked about raping a lil kid...has nothing to do with Dipset, thats the only argument people use, "you like dipset, lmao at you blah blah blah." Oklin is saying some fucked up shit bottom line...

Get my dick out your mouth. What's the problem with having Jome's name in my avatar, atleast I don't have a bunch of pink shirt wearing wanna be gangbengers like you used to. Rik, eat a dick.
what about me?.. can i eat a dick to?

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 02:08:28 PM »
^ YES MINE CAUZ U BROKE MY HEART :(

rik

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 02:28:13 PM »

Nah I'm good on that I'll leave that to u and ur legion of faggots. It's kinda cute how u always come to your boyfirend Oklin's defense. Next time just shut the fuck up when grown folks are talkin to Oklin Mr. "Cop Killa".

Diabolical

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 06:13:43 AM »
Oh yeah, you really dissed me bad there, I think i'll go spam outbound with 10 threads now.

BL7

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 08:10:08 AM »
newest dipset member?  ;D

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

and what heartless people, you guys are making fun of people in wheelchairs now....???
I can make fun with everything if i want to.. SO just because i find this funny, it doesn't mean i don't feel sorry for him...

i guess if you had someone close to you in a wheelchair for serious reasons, you wouldnt laugh either...but youre right you can do whatever you want!

Don't pay any attention to this fuckin loser Mosav. This is the same dude that made a thread about raping a little girl. I hope u break ur leg and get ur shit pushed in u dumb son of a bitch.

Funny is Funny, but Oklin takes this shit to far....

I'm sayin. Shit I joke around all the time but there's somethings u don't joke about and raping anyone especially a little girl is one of them.

EXACLTY THATS SICK! come joke about that to someones face that has a lil girl.....
what about little boys is that okay?

dude just stop...
but its hard to stop.. nothing like a sweet little 3 year old male asshole to penetrate

wow... >:(
i know.. its the truth, its hard to take

LMAO

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 08:17:45 AM »
newest dipset member?  ;D

DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

and what heartless people, you guys are making fun of people in wheelchairs now....???
I can make fun with everything if i want to.. SO just because i find this funny, it doesn't mean i don't feel sorry for him...

i guess if you had someone close to you in a wheelchair for serious reasons, you wouldnt laugh either...but youre right you can do whatever you want!

Don't pay any attention to this fuckin loser Mosav. This is the same dude that made a thread about raping a little girl. I hope u break ur leg and get ur shit pushed in u dumb son of a bitch.

Funny is Funny, but Oklin takes this shit to far....

I'm sayin. Shit I joke around all the time but there's somethings u don't joke about and raping anyone especially a little girl is one of them.

EXACLTY THATS SICK! come joke about that to someones face that has a lil girl.....
what about little boys is that okay?

dude just stop...
but its hard to stop.. nothing like a sweet little 3 year old male asshole to penetrate

wow... >:(
i know.. its the truth, its hard to take

LMAO
+1

BL7

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 08:25:45 AM »
I don't know why, but I find this funny.

I think I'm going to hell. :(

'EclipZe

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2006, 08:31:23 AM »

naww its called humor :P

BL7

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2006, 09:21:33 AM »

Guess you're right. LOL @ the name "Oklin is raping young kids!". I don't support rape in any way, but this shit is funny.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2006, 09:23:47 AM »

Guess you're right. LOL @ the name "Oklin is raping young kids!". I don't support rape in any way, but this shit is funny.
me neither.. but its funny to joke about because some people can't take a joke

rik

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2006, 12:00:02 PM »
Oh yeah, you really dissed me bad there, I think i'll go spam outbound with 10 threads now.

:sleep:

Diabolical

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2006, 02:18:02 PM »
Yeah some reply that is.

rik

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
Yeah some reply that is.

Yeah I wish it was as good as yours.   :-X

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2006, 11:03:01 PM »
It's alright.. Oklin and them are the type of people who have never had girlfriends, are still virgins, etc. Just pity them, don't be mad.