Author Topic: Retard sitting in wheelchair rapping  (Read 601 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Retard sitting in wheelchair rapping
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2006, 08:57:11 AM »
It's alright.. Oklin and them are the type of people who have never had girlfriends, are still virgins, etc. Just pity them, don't be mad.

normally guys who brag about that shit on an online forum with dudes he will probably never meet in real life are what u r saying right now monsiour.

Diabolical

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 03:07:31 PM »
It's alright.. Oklin and them are the type of people who have never had girlfriends, are still virgins, etc. Just pity them, don't be mad.

normally guys who brag about that shit on an online forum with dudes he will probably never meet in real life are what u r saying right now monsiour.

Yeah man exactly. He must be hard for Oklin because thats was only his second post in a week or two and both were dissing him.

rik

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 03:36:38 PM »

Yeah man exactly. He must be hard for Oklin because thats was only his second post in a week or two and both were dissing him.

Is someone jealous?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2006, 04:18:56 PM »
You're the ones taking things too far, this dipshit thing and now trying to clown Oklin.

first get JOMES Dick out youre mouth, then go read the posts, nobody was clowning him, but shit i thought it was fucked up laughing at a retarted person, and its sick how he talked about raping a lil kid...has nothing to do with Dipset, thats the only argument people use, "you like dipset, lmao at you blah blah blah." Oklin is saying some fucked up shit bottom line...

Get my dick out your mouth. What's the problem with having Jome's name in my avatar, atleast I don't have a bunch of pink shirt wearing wanna be gangbengers like you used to. Rik, eat a dick.

Nothing, i dont see anybody in my Sig wearing pink..Nice try tho. And you hate the Dipcc so much dont you???  ;D
Just the Fact that you have DIPCC in youre avatar, negative or not equals another win for the DIPS and makes the movement EVEN STRONGER! DIPSET BITCH!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Diabolical

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 04:24:04 PM »
Only in your head, son.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2006, 04:25:22 PM »
Only in your head, son.
Dipcc is in youre sig que no?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 04:25:55 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Diabolical

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 04:27:49 PM »
I meant thats the only place you've won.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2006, 04:38:25 PM »

Hey, thanks for taking the time out to research me and my posts!  ;)

Diabolical

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2006, 05:12:50 PM »
np

'EclipZe

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2006, 02:46:05 AM »

Hey, thanks for taking the time out to research me and my posts!  ;)

wasn't stated as a diss just a comfirmation that ppl who brag about that kind of stuff actually haven't done anything yet themselves  ;D