Author Topic: Diddy Expecting Twins With Longtime Girlfriend  (Read 74 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Diddy Expecting Twins With Longtime Girlfriend
« on: September 06, 2006, 01:06:28 AM »
Diddy's going to be a daddy all over again.

The rap mogul and his girlfriend, Kim Porter, announced via a video on Diddy's MySpace page Tuesday (September 5) that they're expecting twins.

"We interrupt your browsing for this emergency announcement," the rapper said in the video. "I'm telling people right now, no press announcement, just telling people and my family that I am having twins. It is official. Two more Combs. World, you're in trouble now."

Though it was announced late last month that the couple are expecting — after Porter aroused suspicion when she refused alcohol during Diddy's Saint-Tropez, France, party for the European launch of his Unforgivable perfume — Diddy didn't realize they were having twins until recently.

"I woke up, and I was standing there and looking at how beautiful she is, and I was like, 'Baby, you're kinda big,' " he said. "Not in a way that would upset her or nothing, just kind of big for the amount of months she is. So I said, 'Baby, you need to go to the doctor, because you're kind of big. You're ready to give birth right now.' "

The doctor, however, reassured them that nothing was amiss and Porter is right on schedule — she's just carrying an extra passenger. Diddy was thrilled to get the news, repeatedly calling himself "a champion" for his prowess. Kissing and hugging Kim throughout the videotaped message, he also picks up her shirt to rub her bared belly, calling it "silky-smooth cocoa-butter skin." As happy as he was to share the news, however, some things will have to be kept private for now.

"I can't tell you all the sex yet. I can't tell you all everything. But when you see me throw this up," he said, throwing up two fingers, "you know they're on the way. That's what's up. You don't have to worry about the rumors."

The couple already have one son together, 8-year-old Christian Casey. Diddy has a second son, 12-year-old Justin, from a previous relationship with Misa Hylton-Brim, while Porter has a 15-year-old son, Quincy, from a previous relationship with R&B singer Al B. Sure.

This report is provided by MTV News (MTV.com)
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com