Poll

Is it okay to joke about everything?

Yes
13 (44.8%)
No
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is it okay to joke about everything?  (Read 2190 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Is it okay to joke about everything?
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2006, 08:53:31 AM »
Oklin, you're way too serious about joking.

i agree with ur user name yo.

Chief

« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »
you people need to learn that there is 2 worlds..

the real world and the internet

on the internet you can say what the fuck you want and you shouldnt get upset about what people say on the internet

and you need to understand there are real people that read your topics on the internet.

maybe you all forgot about the 8 year old girl that was raped in some public toilets not too long ago here in oz. both her legs we're broken, and her 12 year old brother found her dead naked covered in blood. she was left for 15 minutes, as the boy knocked on the toilets, a 21 year old male burst out of the toilet and ran away.

how do you think the boy and his family felt? let alone the agony and pain the child that was raped went through.. even the children that went to school with the girl we're left traumatized.

if you cant understand what i am saying, maybe you do deserve a good beating.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2006, 10:25:39 AM »

on the internet you can say what the fuck you want and you shouldnt get upset about what people say on the internet

and you need to understand there are real people that read your topics on the internet.

maybe you all forgot about the 8 year old girl that was raped in some public toilets not too long ago here in oz. both her legs we're broken, and her 12 year old brother found her dead naked covered in blood. she was left for 15 minutes, as the boy knocked on the toilets, a 21 year old male burst out of the toilet and ran away.

how do you think the boy and his family felt? let alone the agony and pain the child that was raped went through.. even the children that went to school with the girl we're left traumatized.

R.I.P to that girl... the man who did that must be sick in his mind!! thats crazy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »

R.I.P to that girl... the man who did that must be sick in his mind!! thats crazy

It was you, you fucking dickhead...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2006, 02:28:08 PM »

why would i do something that sicktwisted?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2006, 02:33:38 PM »

Because you're a gay idiot. :D

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2006, 02:38:11 PM »

uhm the story was about a girl so how could i be gay by fucking with her? :P
anyways what makes you think im gay?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2006, 02:58:40 PM »

^you dont get it. it doesnt matter you dont mean it, what matters is it's a distasteful joke, that is a sensitive issue to some people, and you are too dumb/naive/young/stupid to grasp, that it may fuck someone up that reads the board, behind your computer screen, it may seem like you're not hurting anyone, and you're just having a laugh and you're not serious, but on the other side you dont realise someone may be deeply hurt by your 'jokes'.

thats why anyone that thinks 'any jokes are acceptable' are just stupid, selfish and blind. but hey, if you are happy to be apart of that 40% and want to fill that category, hey be my guest, offend as many people as you want, doesn't mean it's ok.

my mum died a few years ago, i joke about it all the time, its hilarious, especially when my friends talk about warming up her ashes, spiting in them and then fucking them

no, im not lying, and i didnt hate my mother

you all need to get ur sand out of your fannys

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2006, 03:00:06 PM »
Yes it's ok to joke about everything to a certain extent.

I think Oklin's raping kids stuff isn't funny but that's not really the joke, the joke comes from the reaction people have to it.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2006, 03:02:27 PM »
Yes it's ok to joke about everything to a certain extent.

I think Oklin's raping kids stuff isn't funny but that's not really the joke, the joke comes from the reaction people have to it.
:raisetheroof:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2006, 03:37:49 PM »

uhm the story was about a girl so how could i be gay by fucking with her? :P
anyways what makes you think im gay?

The same thing that makes me breathe...

Diabolical

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »

werd

ABN

« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2006, 03:51:47 PM »
i donīt think you should joke about dead people in a disrespectful manner. not sayin that you canīt make jokes about dead people, but sayin some stupid shit like "yea his mother actually choked on a dick" or something like that is just a lil too crazy for me.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2006, 03:53:19 PM »
i donīt think you should joke about dead people in a disrespectful manner. not sayin that you canīt make jokes about dead people, but sayin some stupid shit like "yea his mother actually choked on a dick" or something like that is just a lil too crazy for me.
its kinda like that i mean... there is a line.. but there are very few things pass the line

Chief

« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2006, 10:44:21 PM »

^you dont get it. it doesnt matter you dont mean it, what matters is it's a distasteful joke, that is a sensitive issue to some people, and you are too dumb/naive/young/stupid to grasp, that it may fuck someone up that reads the board, behind your computer screen, it may seem like you're not hurting anyone, and you're just having a laugh and you're not serious, but on the other side you dont realise someone may be deeply hurt by your 'jokes'.

thats why anyone that thinks 'any jokes are acceptable' are just stupid, selfish and blind. but hey, if you are happy to be apart of that 40% and want to fill that category, hey be my guest, offend as many people as you want, doesn't mean it's ok.

my mum died a few years ago, i joke about it all the time, its hilarious, especially when my friends talk about warming up her ashes, spiting in them and then fucking them

no, im not lying, and i didnt hate my mother

yeah well not everyone is raised in the same way as you. how you could disrespect your dead mother, or let your 'friends' get away with shit like that is beyond me.

just because you dont give a shit about your family, doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat as you.