Poll

Is it okay to joke about everything?

Yes
13 (44.8%)
No
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is it okay to joke about everything?  (Read 2191 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is it okay to joke about everything?
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2006, 09:38:50 AM »

Don't get so butthurt..

I think your definition of butthurt might just be a little different...
oh "butthurt" isn't when you pee in a glass of milk?  :-[

If I knew you, I would probably stomp on your head for entertainment...

I never thought id actually want to knock out some kid on the forums, but i hate this Oklin kid, i swear to god i wish i had one chance to see this little faggot, and hell see how funny it is to joke about raping kids... ;D
Id give anything to just people able to crack Oklin in the jaw just ONE TIME

Exactly how I feel. I wouldn't mind slappin the shit outta his girl, you know the one who kills cops.

yup, me 2
well that just makes you guys some bads persons.. Don't hurt another human!..
anyways if any of you ever saw me and did that i wouldnt do anything about it.. i would be the bigger man and not fight.. and that is because im smart

LMAO@getting slapped and not doing anything about it because you're a bigger man.. :laugh: ???

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »

Don't get so butthurt..

I never thought id actually want to knock out some kid on the forums, but i hate this Oklin kid, i swear to god i wish i had one chance to see this little faggot, and hell see how funny it is to joke about raping kids... ;D

Exactly how I feel. I wouldn't mind slappin the shit outta his girl, you know the one who kills cops.

yup, me 2
anyways if any of you ever saw me and did that i wouldnt do anything about it.. i would be the bigger man and not fight.. and that is because im smart

LMAO@getting slapped and not doing anything about it because you're a bigger man.. :laugh: ???
would i be better than the one slapping me if i slapped him back?.. NO!.. I wouldnt go down on such a low intellectual level

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2006, 10:16:12 AM »

Don't get so butthurt..

yup, me 2

would i be better than the one slapping me if i slapped him back?.. NO!.. I wouldnt go down on such a low intellectual level

No, but you'd be a faggot if you did nothing...Well, I guess I understand now.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2006, 10:24:09 AM »

Don't get so butthurt..

yup, me 2

maybe i would be a faggot in your world but not in mine.. its a damn shame so many people are like that, thinkin it's cool to fight when it's so stupid to do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2006, 10:30:59 AM »

Don't get so butthurt..

yup, me 2

maybe i would be a faggot in your world but not in mine.. its a damn shame so many people are like that, thinkin it's cool to fight when it's so stupid to do.

Your world is very gay and disturbing...Nobody said it's cool to fight, you get slapped, you do something, or else it'll happen again...lil faggot.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2006, 11:15:58 AM »

Don't get so butthurt..

yup, me 2

Your world is very gay and disturbing...Nobody said it's cool to fight, you get slapped, you do something, or else it'll happen again...lil faggot.
well i would just never hurt another human

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2006, 01:35:55 PM »

Doggystylin

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2006, 03:04:45 PM »
yet you encourage raping little children

Diabolical

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »
yup, me 2

Well you can bring it, if you want I can PM you my address and you can come try your luck. If you think you're that tough. Talk about stupid names though, " Dipset 'advisor or right-hand man' " more like dipset bitch.

Rik, you're a dumb fuck, that all you got? You're going to rip into a name I chose to use on a forum when I was 15 years old? Weak shit. Why don't you try raping some kids.

rik

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
yup, me 2

Well you can bring it, if you want I can PM you my address and you can come try your luck. If you think you're that tough. Talk about stupid names though, " Dipset 'advisor or right-hand man' " more like dipset bitch.

Rik, you're a dumb fuck, that all you got? You're going to rip into a name I chose to use on a forum when I was 15 years old? Weak shit. Why don't you try raping some kids.

You don't need to explain yourself to me. You're a Cop Killa you could do anything u want. Now why don't you go out and kill some cops then go home to your husband oklin and tell him all about your day.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 03:53:19 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2006, 04:21:47 PM »

exactly!
Talking about Raping young kids aint something you joke about

The Best of 3 Worlds

Diabolical

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2006, 04:22:15 PM »
 :stir:

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2006, 04:52:13 PM »

exactly!
Talking about Raping young kids aint something you joke about
yes i TALk (JOKE) about it... there is a big difference

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2006, 05:22:39 PM »
yup, me 2

I can garuntee i would knock you out in under 3 minutes, thats a promise.

The Maestro

rik

« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »