Poll

Is it okay to joke about everything?

Yes
13 (44.8%)
No
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is it okay to joke about everything?  (Read 2138 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Is it okay to joke about everything?
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2006, 07:51:20 PM »
Do you idiots see how you look?  Getting pissed at Oklin for what you say is crossing the line with his humor and then turning around and saying you'd love to meet him in person and kick his ass?   He's stated that he's joking, but you douchebags are serious.  Pure Comedy.

As for the topic at hand, I say YES it's ok to make fun of everything.  Everybody wants to be equal in this world, so nothing should be off limits to make fun of, right?  And to you guys saying it's not ok, I hope you've never bumped to Eminem or Brotha Lynch or Ice Cube or any type of music that is violent or parodies violence.  If you have, then I guess you should play like my nigga Edward Norton and whip your own ass:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8AUE_fdKH8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z8AUE_fdKH8</a>

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2006, 02:00:20 AM »
well i would just never hurt another human

Well, you're obviously hurting a lot of people's feelings here.. That's not your problem, it's theirs. Since they cant see the difference between a joke and a serious statement.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 02:03:45 AM by vetklep2000 »

Chief

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2006, 02:46:25 AM »
no, you cant joke about anything. and you especially cant joke about raping little kids. maybe when you grow up and mature you will understand why. anyone who thinks you can joke about 'anything' is short a few kangaroo's in the top paddock.

take this for example, youre joking about raping little kids, what if you one day have kids and they get raped? how would you feel if someone was joking about shit like that? or what if someone on this board was raped as a child? what if they we're seriously traumatized by it? and some stupid kid decides to make jokes about it.

that aint right. grow up.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2006, 04:18:20 AM »
Raping Little kids is not nice!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2006, 05:38:34 AM »
Do you idiots see how you look?  Getting pissed at Oklin for what you say is crossing the line with his humor and then turning around and saying you'd love to meet him in person and kick his ass?   He's stated that he's joking, but you douchebags are serious.  Pure Comedy.

As for the topic at hand, I say YES it's ok to make fun of everything.  Everybody wants to be equal in this world, so nothing should be off limits to make fun of, right?  And to you guys saying it's not ok, I hope you've never bumped to Eminem or Brotha Lynch or Ice Cube or any type of music that is violent or parodies violence.  If you have, then I guess you should play like my nigga Edward Norton and whip your own ass:
thank you... +1

no, you cant joke about anything. and you especially cant joke about raping little kids. maybe when you grow up and mature you will understand why. anyone who thinks you can joke about 'anything' is short a few kangaroo's in the top paddock.

take this for example, youre joking about raping little kids, what if you one day have kids and they get raped? how would you feel if someone was joking about shit like that? or what if someone on this board was raped as a child? what if they we're seriously traumatized by it? and some stupid kid decides to make jokes about it.

but i don't mean what i say when im joking got dammit!..
there is prolly a long time till i get kids... untill then i can joke about kids getting raped..

Chief

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2006, 06:15:08 AM »

^you dont get it. it doesnt matter you dont mean it, what matters is it's a distasteful joke, that is a sensitive issue to some people, and you are too dumb/naive/young/stupid to grasp, that it may fuck someone up that reads the board, behind your computer screen, it may seem like you're not hurting anyone, and you're just having a laugh and you're not serious, but on the other side you dont realise someone may be deeply hurt by your 'jokes'.

thats why anyone that thinks 'any jokes are acceptable' are just stupid, selfish and blind. but hey, if you are happy to be apart of that 40% and want to fill that category, hey be my guest, offend as many people as you want, doesn't mean it's ok.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2006, 06:17:44 AM »
^^back from the dead huh?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2006, 06:20:55 AM »
^ booyaa  ;D

Diabolical

« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2006, 06:26:55 AM »

You can't shield people from the the world. It's a bad place and so is the internet so if someone is scared they'll be offended they shouldn't be on it.

Chief

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2006, 06:32:17 AM »
^again, you dont understand. it's more a case of respecting other people.

Diabolical

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »
I do understand but why is it any different than everyone else on this site calling others faggots? If you're going to 'censor' something you have to do everything or nothing at all.

Chief

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2006, 06:51:14 AM »
^being a faggot, and being a rape victim are two different kettles of fish sonny.

Diabolical

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2006, 06:55:54 AM »
It's still offensive to people.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2006, 08:00:39 AM »
you people need to learn that there is 2 worlds..

the real world and the internet

on the internet you can say what the fuck you want and you shouldnt get upset about what people say on the internet

Elevz

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2006, 08:35:33 AM »
Oklin, you're way too serious about joking.