Author Topic: Eminem had a rougher childhood than 90% of these rappers  (Read 3540 times)

hempkside2

Re: Eminem had a rougher childhood than 90% of these rappers
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 07:32:56 AM »
If you think about it he really did. All you hear about in most rappers song's is about how tough or rough they're lives have been in the streets. How come no one ever gives any respect to Em for makin it out of the nightmare of a childhood that he had? You look at him and see that he's white and automatically think hes soft or hes fake or whatever. Check your history son. Em is from the school of hard knocks and had it much rougher than your favorite rapper, so next time before you yap, check the facts and show some respect.
fuck that nazi mayne........my mom threw me off the memphis bridge while my dadworshiped  sealions.top that shit!!

davida.b.

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 07:38:55 PM »
We get it dogg your in love with em keep that shit 2 ya self .

LMAO.

Dipset Fans >>>> Eminem Stans

Correction: All dickriders fucking suck, they just have different ways of sucking.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 08:14:35 PM »
LMAO... People make two threads about the Dips and they get banned. This dude is obsessing over Eminem for about 3-4 days now and he's still around.
The muthafuckin truth.

He had it about as bad as every other rapper with a tough upbringing. Nothing in particular stands out from what I know about his childhod and adolescence.

The only real difference between Eminem and most rapper's childhoods that we know for sure is that Em's home could of possibly rolled away.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 11:16:25 AM »
LOL who gives a fuck about Em these days.

Fraxxx

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 01:09:49 AM »
LMAO... People make two threads about the Dips and they get banned. This dude is obsessing over Eminem for about 3-4 days now and he's still around.
The muthafuckin truth.

He had it about as bad as every other rapper with a tough upbringing. Nothing in particular stands out from what I know about his childhod and adolescence.

The only real difference between Eminem and most rapper's childhoods that we know for sure is that Em's home could of possibly rolled away.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Asani Waye

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2013, 01:20:17 AM »
What a dumb thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2013, 11:04:36 AM »
The muthafuckin truth.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL  good find

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2013, 09:48:23 PM »
Brad Jordan childhood >>>>> ems

face is certified 5150

em childhood is no different than alot of blacks

scarface was suicidal at a young age

he kept diaries of twisted shit he wanted to do to himself..

u ever meet face...u will see the amount of times he has tried to slice his wrist up...

he doesnt have that tat of a dude blowin out his brains out for nuthin...

z-ro another rapper..who had it rough...

TidyKris

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2013, 10:41:16 PM »
I dont understand why any of this even matters?

Or why a group of grown men would make an entire thread arguing with each other about
how bad another grown man's childhood was.

Am i the only person who finds this a little bit weird??

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2013, 01:44:18 AM »

Or why a group of grown men would make an entire thread arguing with each other about

No, you're right. BTW I had it pretty rough myself, anyone wanna challenge me? :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:36 AM »

No, you're right. BTW I had it pretty rough myself, anyone wanna challenge me? :D

NO WAY U HAD IT ROUGHER THAN ME GROWING UP I HAD THE WORST CHILDHOOD WITH THE WORST PARENTS EVER NO ONE LOVES ME WHICH MAKES ME COOL AND EDGY

:rant:
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2013, 02:25:04 PM »
Brad Jordan childhood >>>>> ems

face is certified 5150

em childhood is no different than alot of blacks

scarface was suicidal at a young age

he kept diaries of twisted shit he wanted to do to himself..

u ever meet face...u will see the amount of times he has tried to slice his wrist up...

he doesnt have that tat of a dude blowin out his brains out for nuthin...

z-ro another rapper..who had it rough...

i think Cage had it worst:

Palko was born in Würzburg, Germany to American parents. His father was stationed on a West German military base as a member of the military police. Palko lived there until the age of four when his father was dishonorably discharged for selling and using heroin, and the family was sent back to the United States where they lived in Middletown, New York. His father would often force Palko to pull homemade tourniquets around his arm as he injected heroin. At the age of eight, Palko's father was arrested during a standoff with state troopers after threatening his family with a shotgun. By the time Palko was expelled from high school, his mother had remarried twice, and he was beaten by his stepfather Frank. Palko began using PCP, cocaine, LSD, cannabis and alcohol, and was sent to live with his uncle on a German military base, where he was beaten and sent home after a year.

Palko was arrested several times for drug possession and fighting in the streets. When he faced jail time for violating probation, his mother convinced the judge that he was mentally unstable, and he was sent to the Stony Lodge psychiatric hospital for a two week evaluation. He stayed in the hospital for eighteen months, where he was a part of a small group used to test fluoxetine. After being misdiagnosed and placed on the drug, he became suicidal and made several attempts to kill himself, including hanging himself with his shoelaces and saving his lithium dose for a month before ingesting all of them at once.

TidyKris

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »

NO WAY U HAD IT ROUGHER THAN ME GROWING UP I HAD THE WORST CHILDHOOD WITH THE WORST PARENTS EVER NO ONE LOVES ME WHICH MAKES ME COOL AND EDGY

:rant:

Well i had it worse then any of you and its still bad now so just wait till my album drops then everybody will see how amazing i really am
then people will argue about my life on hip Hop forums....COME AT ME!!!!  ;D

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2013, 04:28:36 PM »
I don't know about 90% of rappers..... but rougher than 99% of this board? Yep! HAHA.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 04:30:22 PM by Nutty »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2013, 05:01:30 PM »
I don't know about 90% of rappers..... but rougher than 99% of this board? Yep! HAHA.

midwestryda grew up in the roughest hood in St. Louis....where they only had 2 BBQ joints in the whole neighborhood!  rough