Author Topic: Enough is enough.  (Read 2733 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Enough is enough.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »
i'm still trying to figure out how they got such a big fan base on here...

1.dipset doesn't sell many records
2. they dont' have many hit records
3. they definately don't have anything to do with artists that are usually worshiped on here

the inigma hurts my dick head
what?... i think there is like max. 10 dipset heads on the forum, they just all post alot about dipset, so it seems like there are many more...
i think there is a lot of other artist who got like at least 10 fans here on dubcc who doesnt sell records... records sold and hit records have nothing to do with having a big fan base.. or well year if you sell alot you prolly have many fans

fptz

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2006, 08:56:21 AM »
Finally, more legitimate discussions!!!  8)
wat stopped them from the get go?

People interrupting every single point of discussion by saying "cam is better anyway"?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2006, 09:15:27 AM »
Quality  8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 09:47:02 AM »
I saw this happen on another forum where groups/factions of people went toe-to-toe with each other via forum topics.  Needless to say, the site admin banned the "leaders" of the groups and deleted the forum topic.  It was resurrected (after countless emails by loyal posters to the admin) months later, but with huge restrictions.  Let's not let this get out of hand and cause Seer to delete the outbound section to keep peace.  My .02.  Peace.
Time for a change...bring it!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 09:50:41 AM »
^^

I see your point but i think mostly people agree and are getting sick of the pointless threads - i dont care who they are advocating, if its over the top,attention seeking, dick-riding rubbish thats just put on here to cause trouble then it should go

westkoastanostra

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 09:57:17 AM »
this is some funny ass shit!....but this dipshit thing was pissing me off!...camron>2pac ?...LOL c'mon.....its like these dudes got brainwashed....

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2006, 09:58:46 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2006, 10:09:48 AM »
this is some funny ass shit!....but this dipshit thing was pissing me off!...camron>2pac ?...LOL c'mon.....its like these dudes got brainwashed....

they're not even serious.. its done for attention coz they know people will react.. its ALL attention whoring

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2006, 10:11:22 AM »

they're not even serious.. its done for attention coz they know people will react.. its ALL attention whoring

yup

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 10:20:39 AM »

yup
speaking of attention whoring, what happened to naydia?

J Bananas

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 10:34:35 AM »

yup

no in my case case im just tired of people praising tupac cuz imo he sucked and was just a whiney negro "ENEMIES HENNESSY, BLAME WHITEY!!!" and i would rather listen to cam, its just a shame that most of you take rap too seriously, but then again 98% of you are europeans who've never stepped foot in an American ghetto and have no idea what purpose rap music serves in those communities. its really a trip to see you guys react so strongly to the dipset movement, shows me that you guys are a bunch of clowns taking yourselves and your music taste wayyyy too seriously, but hey, it's seers forum, if he wants to be a crab thats just fine

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 10:35:46 AM »

yup

no in my case case im just tired of people praising tupac cuz imo he sucked and was just a whiney negro "ENEMIES HENNESSY, BLAME WHITEY!!!" and i would rather listen to cam, its just a shame that most of you take rap too seriously, but then again 98% of you are europeans who've never stepped foot in an American ghetto and have no idea what purpose rap music serves in those communities. its really a trip to see you guys react so strongly to the dipset movement, shows me that you guys are a bunch of clowns taking yourselves and your music taste wayyyy too seriously, but hey, it's seers forum, if he wants to be a crab thats just fine

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »

yup
speaking of attention whoring, what happened to naydia?

she's on msn right now (x2. has 2 id's) .. but i aint opening that can of worms..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 10:40:26 AM »
if he wants to be a crab thats just fine

Hey, I take offense to that...

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
if he wants to be a crab thats just fine

Hey, I take offense to that...

what r u a blood? IF U BLOOD THROW IT UP!