Author Topic: Enough is enough.  (Read 2734 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Enough is enough.
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
I love hearing those bitches cry and act like they're innocent.  They know what the fuck they're doing.  It's not about their taste in music thats annoying, it's them. 

I never lied and I'm not an attention whore.

I spoke what I felt. 2pac sucks IMO.

Stop trying to Dr. Phil me because you're always wrong Seer...too bad you ruined the forum.

It was always about the music.

Says the douche who makes threads wondering what Cam will wear tomorrow...

LMAO!! You can practically hear him crying as he types. 

davida.b.

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2006, 05:04:36 PM »
Thanks Seer, I almost stopped coming to this board because these Dipset groupies were annoying the shit outta me. And I'm a Dipset fan. LOL.

Spicemuthafuckin1

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2006, 05:47:48 PM »
It was always about the music Seer. It was always about the music.  I feel Dipset's music is second to none, thats what I believe in my heart.  Like I said in the future when I come back down the road, there will be no dipset mentioning from me, not because I dont love their music, but because this board just overdid it with the hate regearding them.  It was always about the music Seer

kingwell

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2006, 05:51:57 PM »

dipcc in sig = your opinion is less than worthless..

you can't pay people to take it away son

Seer ask your own fucking age.  You know we have intelligent talks on IRC man.  And why are you judging me on my sig?  I like Shakira, Crooked I, and Dipset.  But do you see me EVER making pointless threads about them?  No.  So don't pack me into that other bunch okay bro?

kingwell

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2006, 05:59:27 PM »

if you put the insignia of the idiot movment (dipcc that is, not diplomats) in your sig.. then you are aligning yourself with the movment.

Didn't see that.  SOMEONE GIMME A DIPSET SIG I CAN STEAL.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2006, 06:22:59 PM »
It was always about the music Seer. It was always about the music.  I feel Dipset's music is second to none, thats what I believe in my heart.  Like I said in the future when I come back down the road, there will be no dipset mentioning from me, not because I dont love their music, but because this board just overdid it with the hate regearding them.  It was always about the music Seer

the dipset people overdid it x10 with the pro-dipset posts and shock threads in the main forum

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2006, 06:38:01 PM »
i love dipset music, its the second largest catorgization of music on my computer. next to cash money i feel that nothing is better.
cash money=1380 (18%) 5.94gb
dipset=919 (12%) 3.36gb
screwed and chopped=544 (7%) 2.99gb
dungeon family=231 (3%) 918.4mb
and ive got 7611 songs so dipset is a large part of it. (12%)

so its not like i was bullshittin about liking dipset.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2006, 06:40:35 PM »
i love dipset music, its the second largest catorgization of music on my computer. next to cash money i feel that nothing is better.
cash money=1380 (18%) 5.94gb
dipset=919 (12%) 3.36gb
screwed and chopped=544 (7%) 2.99gb
dungeon family=231 (3%) 918.4mb
and ive got 7611 songs so dipset is a large part of it. (12%)

so its not like i was bullshittin about liking dipset.

There's a difference between what they were doing and normal fans.  I don't relaly check for them, but their music ain't bad.  Their fans make them extremely hard to like their music.  The bullshit posts were prime example of it

Diabolical

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2006, 05:05:45 AM »

How many times do you need to be told, it's not the DIPSET we hate, it's you.

It was always about the music.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2006, 09:48:59 AM »
dont even start with that "it was always about the music". you guys were like little kindergarten kids....one says summ absurd then the other one feels like he's gotta out do him so he says something even more crazy....attention whoring, nothing else

when i think of all the perfectly good threads (not even remotely related to dipset) you dipset groupies have ruined with ur nonsense...

peace

SGV

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2006, 10:32:27 AM »
i'm still trying to figure out how they got such a big fan base on here...

1.dipset doesn't sell many records
2. they dont' have many hit records
3. they definately don't have anything to do with artists that are usually worshiped on here

the inigma hurts my dick head

How do you figure they don't sell many records? Juelz got a plaque. Cam got about 3. Diplomats got 1. Jim Jones sales more than an Indi artist out. You're misinformed there.

They have a lot of bangers. But, if you don't listen to the Dips you wouldn't know. They don't rely on Radio and Video play. They rely on Mixtapes and word of mouth.

Yea, they have nothing to do with the DPG and what not, but I'm sure most of the people on here "worshipping" the Dips aren't really fans. They're just doing it cuz it's cool.

DAYUM

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2006, 10:59:06 AM »
overseer u earned some cool points
but your still fucking gay for bieng a pussy about the hook up spot

Don Seer

« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2006, 02:06:15 PM »
overseer u earned some cool points
but your still fucking gay for bieng a pussy about the hook up spot

having TWO artists threaten you with legal action within the space of a month will do that to you..

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2006, 02:07:25 PM »
who else threatened legal action, Warren G and ???

rik

« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2006, 02:10:05 PM »
who else threatened legal action, Warren G and ???

Sly Boogy?