Author Topic: Enough is enough.  (Read 2730 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Enough is enough.
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2006, 04:46:29 PM »
because some people keep bragging about the damn thing..

which is why i have to do things like that banning rampage in the daz post.. here >> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=119623.0

some were asking for the album, others saying "i'll post it in xxx" or "pm me i got it..."...

dubcc cannot be seen as a trading post for unreleased/new albums.. it affects the existance of the forum itself AND our ability to do dubcnn

My question is how can Dubcc get in trouble for tracks that aren't officially copyrighted and that have been released in some form or another with the artist's consent?

I'm not trying to justify what I did, since it was my bad that I mentioned that forum.  I've been posting for 5 years, and hsould have known better.  However, I just want to know because in this case, Daz leaked a lot of the tracks ("Boyz in the Hood", "Party People", "R U Single", "Daz Thang", "Git Drunk", "Chronic in the air", "The one (remix)", "All I need (Triple OG Mixxx)", etc.) on his website for the purpose of promotion.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 04:54:05 PM by Untouchability »

Diabolical

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2006, 05:52:54 PM »
Because Daz won't be so keen on giving DubCNN any news or anything else if they're seen to been promoting bootlegging of his album. If other rappers also saw that one artist wasn't working with them and knew they score they would probably stop giving DubCNN their time too.

hempkside2

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2006, 03:03:23 AM »
187 on dipset.. 2 permanent bans already.. i catch anymore and your ass is gone too..

ya'll had ENOUGH warnings.. ENOUGH times.
ahhhhhhahahahah!!!!them titset niggaz running they ass off.shits hella funny. :laugh:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2006, 01:40:28 AM »
I post about dipset when its about dipset and i post about all kinds of things, so dont act like dipset fans have no credibility, every person is different, not all of us talk about Dipset all the time..anyone who says dipset fans have no credibilty, are just being ignorant, how can you judge someone you dont know?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Seer

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2006, 01:51:07 AM »
I post about dipset when its about dipset and i post about all kinds of things, so dont act like dipset fans have no credibility, every person is different, not all of us talk about Dipset all the time..anyone who says dipset fans have no credibilty, are just being ignorant, how can you judge someone you dont know?  ???

yet again you miss the point.. i said those supporting the DIPCC movement.. its NOT about the music..

hempkside2

« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2006, 07:19:41 AM »
No its their tast in music 8)
I love hearing those bitches cry and act like they're innocent.  They know what the fuck they're doing.  It's not about their taste in music thats annoying, it's them. 

I never lied and I'm not an attention whore.

I spoke what I felt. 2pac sucks IMO.

Stop trying to Dr. Phil me because you're always wrong Seer...too bad you ruined the forum.

It was always about the music.

Says the douche who makes threads wondering what Cam will wear tomorrow...

LMAO!! You can practically hear him crying as he types. 

Bohem

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2006, 05:57:09 PM »
I dont get mad I get glad.

Quality hahaha!

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »
chea

Cali Climate

« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2009, 01:18:33 PM »