Author Topic: !!! 50 Goes After Diddy On New Mixtape  (Read 527 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
!!! 50 Goes After Diddy On New Mixtape
« on: September 06, 2006, 01:08:49 AM »
50 Cent's frustration at trying to move Bad Boy recording artist Mase over to G-Unit has apparently come to a head over the past few days.

Last week, Fif leaked a dis record going at Diddy called "Hip-Hop," which finds him rapping over the track for Dead Prez's song of the same name. In it, the G-Unit general levels some unfounded accusations at Diddy.

"Who shot Biggie Smalls?/ [If] we don't get them, they gonna kill us all," 50 raps. "Man, Puffy know who hit that n---a man, that n---a's soft/ He's scared them boys from the west side gonna break him off."

50 ends by saying, "I guess this means I won't be invited to [Diddy's] White Parties in the Hamptons/ I don't give a f---, I don't wanna hang out with your punk a--, no way."

The song is included on a brand-new mixtape that 50 and DJ Whoo Kid released on Tuesday (September 5) called Hip-Hop Is Dead: G-Unit Radio Part 22, the intro of which proclaims Curtis Jackson as "rap's grim reaper."

The mixtape's title alone is a dig at Nas, who's releasing an album with the same name later this year. On the cover, 50 is depicted standing with a shovel between tombstones bearing the CD's title. The 17-track mixtape also credits contributions from G-Unit's Lloyd Banks and Young Buck, as well as 40 Glocc, Jazze Pha and Mobb Deep's Prodigy.

On "Get Down," which also features Tony Yayo and Hot Rod, 50 pokes fun at one of Puff's most recent endorsements, the skin-care product Proactiv. "You probably heard Mase tried to join the team/ 'Cause Puff was too busy trying to sell pimple cream ... Next he'll sell Maybelline/ Or dance next to [Yung] Joc, trying to get hot." Elsewhere on the mixtape, 50 also goes after Jadakiss and Ja Rule.

However, 50's venom doesn't seem to be ruffling Sean Combs too much. Last week, when Funkmaster Flex asked him about the situation during his show on New York's radio station Hot 97, the head Bad Boy made light of the turmoil, and he's still out promoting his forthcoming Press Play LP.

New music from the LP has already leaked online, including "The Future," which, ironically enough, was produced by Havoc of G-Unit recording artists Mobb Deep. An intro called "Press Play" is also circulating, which finds Diddy yelling, "I'm richer, bitch!" Whether or not that comment was aimed at 50 remains to be seen.

50 has been in the process of transferring Mase's contract from Bad Boy to G-Unit for the better part of a year.

Just last week, 50 was peripherally involved in LL Cool J's business gripe with Jay-Z and Def Jam Records.

This report is provided by MTV News (MTV.com)
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: !!! 50 Goes After Diddy On New Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 03:55:51 AM »
 :sleep:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:21:54 AM »

TRACKLIST
1)Hip Hop Is Dead Intro
2)50 Cent - Hip Hop
3)50 Cent feat Prodigy,40 Glocc -Serial Killer
4)50 Cent feat Tony Yayo -Watch Yo Back
5)Lloyd Banks - Survivor
6)50 Cent - skit
7)Diddy New shit
8)50 Cent feat Tony Yayo ,Hot Rod - Get Down
9)50 Cent - Dont Front
10)50 Cent feat Tony Yayo ,Lloyd Banks ,Hot Rod - Girl Gimme Yo Number
11)50 Cent - Superstar
12)50 Cent feat Fergie - London London
13)50 Cent Feat Hot Rod - I got Hoes prod by Whoo Kid/Dj Dirt T
14)50 Cent - Mind Sex
15)50 Cent -Puppy Love
16)Young Buck feat Jazze Pha - If you want Some
17)Drunk Diddy outro

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 07:14:29 AM »
hes going after puff? now thats a battle he cant win.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 07:51:30 AM »
Maybe the Devil in the Devils advocate if Diddy lol

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 10:05:41 AM »

I´m pretty sure it will be vice versa. 50 way ahead of puff. puff only drops bullshit on bad boy
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 10:24:15 AM »
nah, fif done started some shit that gonna get him waist deep. i mean this dude puff ain't all hood, but he is a busniess man. he got more money then fif. in lamens terms "imma bout dollas, who da fuck is 50 cent!"

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 10:28:05 AM »

I´m pretty sure it will be vice versa. 50 way ahead of puff. puff only drops bullshit on bad boy
and 50 cent only drops bullshit on g-unit :)

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 10:56:35 AM »
50 isn't the Grim Reaper he is the murderer of Hip-Hop.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 11:21:21 AM »
fuck it, i can't wait to hear 50 Cent & 40 Glocc rap over the Serial Killer beat..

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 11:24:22 AM »
lol @ 50 dropping a mixtape called "hip-hop is dead"....lol. uuuuuuuuuuhmmmm 50, howcome hip-hop's dead, i take it you're on the usual suspects list?

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 11:31:03 AM »
16)Young Buck feat Jazze Pha - If you want Some

i play this song like 13 times a day. buck is the saviour of that wack ass click.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 12:44:23 PM »
lol @ 50 dropping a mixtape called "hip-hop is dead"....lol. uuuuuuuuuuhmmmm 50, howcome hip-hop's dead, i take it you're on the usual suspects list?
Hip-Hop Is Dead: G-Unit Radio Part 22

that shit sounds funny

"Hip-Hop Is Dead: G-Unit Radio Part 22"

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 03:31:46 PM »
 :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

thats like the pot calling the kettle black. 50 has had most of the exposure for the past few years and he says that hip hop is dead? who killed it then?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 04:36:44 PM »
Puff and Jay z are prolly like the only 2 people in the industry that fif cant shut down, Puff money is waaaaaaaay longer than fifties. Hoefully they both use all their power and resources against each other and wipe each other out. That would be the saviour of hip hop

The Maestro