Poll

Who Is The Winner?

Now I Know
11 (31.4%)
SGV
24 (68.6%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Now I Know or SGV  (Read 586 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Now I Know or SGV
« on: September 06, 2006, 11:27:19 AM »
You see these guys going at eachother for so long. So now its time to settle this shit once and for all.
Who is the mothafuckin winner? Is it Now I Know, or SGV. Let DUBCC decide who the mothafuckin winner is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Now I Know or SGV
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 11:34:01 AM »
Is it even a question? Nothing in WCC history comes close to his pathetic "performace" with Pink...Classic WCC moment, the email she sent him after was straight comedy...SGV is a joke...I don't even wanna take it to the music sections, we all know about SGV's taste for music that makes his titties bounce in the clubs... :-X

SGV

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »
LMAO sitting and thinking about other males sexual performance. Really NIK, you are such a fag.

But yeah... lets not even start another thread about how much of a loser NIK is... all he'll do is call anyone who disagrees with him a moron and then he'll continue to talk about my sex life and such. You think about me, my looks, my sex life etc. Yet... you'll  still say you're not on my dick. Its pointless with you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 11:59:42 AM »
LMAO sitting and thinking about other males sexual performance. Really NIK, you are such a fag.

But yeah... lets not even start another thread about how much of a loser NIK is... all he'll do is call anyone who disagrees with him a moron and then he'll continue to talk about my sex life and such. You think about me, my looks, my sex life etc. Yet... you'll  still say you're not on my dick. Its pointless with you.

You come into a good portion of the threads I post in just to talk about how much you love me...You own the most embarassing memory in WCC history, of course you're gunna get clowned on it...Nobody cares about your sex life, I got your homies PMing me about how hilarious it is that you actually met and fucked Pink, only to have her question your performace (or for that matter, lack of)...SGV, I'm sorry fatso, you lose. Now stop following me...

SGV

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 12:00:21 PM »
Always with this he said she said... post these PMs. Until then they're  fake. I know what you'll  say "no I won't put them on blast." Yea guy, we know the games you play. You're the only one focused on who I fuck and don't fuck, nobody else cares. Don't play yourself... I already know you got a gang of shit made up in that little story. I aint tripping.

By the way if you didn't have so many posts it would be easier to not be in a thread youre in. When you're a dubcc legend, you're in every thread. LMAO @ Anyone following you. You don't come into the music section very often, but when you do, its to "hop on my dick." So yeah, Elton... do what you do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 12:07:09 PM »
Always with this he said she said... post these PMs. Until then they're  fake. I know what you'll  say "no I won't put them on blast." Yea guy, we know the games you play. You're the only one focused on who I fuck and don't fuck, nobody else cares. Don't play yourself... I already know you got a gang of shit made up in that little story. I aint tripping.

By the way if you didn't have so many posts it would be easier to not be in a thread youre in. When you're a dubcc legend, you're in every thread. LMAO @ Anyone following you. You don't come into the music section very often, but when you do, its to "hop on my dick." So yeah, Elton... do what you do.

The PM won't be posted, I'm not a snitch, it is actually a person who is known for being one of my biggest haters on this board...LOL. I don't have shit made up, the person knows who it is, you're an idiot, believe what you want, believe you're not fat, believe you're not pathetic, believe you're not atrocious in bed, believe you have a good taste in music, it doesn't matter to me...You'll always be looked at the same and you'll never be on my level...You follow me into threads and make comments that have nothing to do with the thread, only to do with me...You're a dicklicker, there's no question... :-*

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 12:07:29 PM »
Thats why yall should let DUBCC decide. And the loser should be banned for life, like acgrundy said in the other thread. No pussying out or anything like that.
So are yall man enough to take this challenge? If yall are secure enough to know that you are going to win, this should be an easy challenge. So everybody can see who is the real pussy or not.

SGV

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »
Theres nothing to snitch on kiddo. LMAO @ Saying I'm atrocious in bed. Homie... you really think that's a straight think to say? That's female talk. I don't argue with hoes, you're done.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 12:10:51 PM »
SGV fucked pink? way to go homey

rik

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 12:12:37 PM »
I choose Rik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 12:12:43 PM »
SGV fucked pink? way to go homey

LMAO...Trust me man, that's definitely not the way to go. Have you seen homegirls pictures? She's bigger than him!...LOL, and she privately questioned his manhood after the encounter, only to have the convos leaked on this board by AG (I believe it was)...Very pathetic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 12:13:57 PM »
Theres nothing to snitch on kiddo. LMAO @ Saying I'm atrocious in bed. Homie... you really think that's a straight think to say? That's female talk. I don't argue with hoes, you're done.

I didn't say it, your whale-toy did... :D

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 12:14:42 PM »
man that Julia Bond pic is  :o

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 12:16:15 PM »
man that Julia Bond pic is  :o

you should see the video's that i got.

SGV

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 12:17:08 PM »
Got anything showing where my "manhood" was questioned? Post it up. How about something saying my performance in bed is atrocious? If you have these documented, they're  real. If you dont , then they're  just another story you made up.