Author Topic: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET BANNED???  (Read 857 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET BANNED???
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 10:02:23 PM »
If he hadn't bragged about it I wouldn't have asked and I didn't ask Seer it was a comment in mirc.

Anyway, I'm fine with mosav now, you can suck my dick though.

and i didnt really brag....all i said was "LOOKS LIKE IM REALLY BANNED  ;D" this was after you said i got 'pwned'

i guess if i didnt put this  ;D in there it wouldnt have been bragging...pathetic  >:(
Hey man, I had a similar situation. Alot of people around here don't understand sarcasm or a joke.

i guess not....

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 10:21:05 PM »
If he hadn't bragged about it I wouldn't have asked and I didn't ask Seer it was a comment in mirc.

and i didnt really brag....all i said was "LOOKS LIKE IM REALLY BANNED  ;D" this was after you said i got 'pwned'

i guess if i didnt put this  ;D in there it wouldnt have been bragging...pathetic  >:(
Hey man, I had a similar situation. Alot of people around here don't understand sarcasm or a joke.

I still don't believe that statement you mad to Knoshen was the reason behind u getting demodded.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 10:22:45 PM »

I still don't believe that statement you made to Knoshen was the reason behind u getting demodded.

yeah that was a joke...wouldnt have happened if that dipcc banner wasnt at the bottom of youre sig

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »
Oh well, the banner isn't gonna disappear anytime soon  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 10:36:05 PM »
You're my hero Sik!

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 10:37:51 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

WARNING!!!

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 04:57:27 AM »
 :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 05:17:02 PM »
:-X

Dipset leaves people speechless, yes sir!

The Best of 3 Worlds