Author Topic: Snoop Murdered Game on the radio  (Read 1575 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Snoop Murdered Game on the radio
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2006, 12:13:22 AM »
the best shit i got from here is the  the TOUR info!! i need tickets!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 02:51:58 AM »
i dont usually listen to freestyle but damn...snoop sounds better freestyling than on his reecords...and tho game didt stand a chance against snoop i dont think he was that bad

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 03:18:19 AM »
LMAO, this just proves what some of us are saying on this forum and are getting hated for it like crazy. Game has the lyrically ability of your average rapper these days. That was fucking awful.

Snoop on the other hand proved that he never left.

So happy too see Game drop something less then hot arent you?
LOL! thats funny and you say you dont hate on Game!! LOL!
Such a 50 dickrider!

Rofl, what does 50 got to do anyhting with is. Looks like you need to get of his dick.

This is just a normal proof that Game is your average rapper lyrically, when some of you here are making him a lyrically moster.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2006, 06:46:04 AM »
LMAO, this just proves what some of us are saying on this forum and are getting hated for it like crazy. Game has the lyrically ability of your average rapper these days. That was fucking awful.

So happy too see Game drop something less then hot arent you?
LOL! thats funny and you say you dont hate on Game!! LOL!
Such a 50 dickrider!

Rofl, what does 50 got to do anyhting with is. Looks like you need to get of his dick.

This is just a normal proof that Game is your average rapper lyrically, when some of you here are making him a lyrically moster.

LMAO, you say something against Game and you are called 50 dick ryder

in another thread I said something negative about game and I was told I was a 50 lover

SMH, I got nothing against Game and want his album to be fire with Dre beats, but let's not kid ourselves like he's seeing Snoop on any level
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 07:08:07 AM »
No comment.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2006, 10:32:36 AM »
so what! so snoop finally came nice lol its been a while.  Game is much better than Snoop nowadays and its not even close, but yes Game was putrid on this freestyle, it seemed like he had never rapped before lol

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 10:52:33 AM »
yall got three threads of some bullshit, and aint nobody even comment on the boy Mitchy Slick.Yall some backwards muphucas, stop dickriding everything three niggas do. If the boy game fart, yall go make 9 threads about it, fuck a free style, the game got flows, snoop got flows, so???????????

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 12:22:07 PM »
^^^^^got a point right there

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:50 PM »
yall got three threads of some bullshit, and aint nobody even comment on the boy Mitchy Slick.Yall some backwards muphucas, stop dickriding everything three niggas do. If the boy game fart, yall go make 9 threads about it, fuck a free style, the game got flows, snoop got flows, so???????????

Kick back dude.. aint nobody here doin nothing wrong.. just having fun.  We all agree this board should be fun, right?  If people find interest then so be it.  Mitchy's tight aint nobody saying he isnt.. but you shouldnt take a thread so seriously.  It's all industry crap at the end of the day so loosen up and have some fun. 

It aint nothin but music homie.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

teecee

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2006, 03:13:11 PM »

Snoop has always been one of the best off the top of the dome, and its a skill most commercial Mc's (Game and 50 especially) really don't have.

Anyone heard that Snoop freestyle off some radio show like 5 years ago with Mos Def i think??

Something like this: "oh know its on me again?/ the SN-double O P again?" damn his flow was better on that freestyle than any song since Still A G Thang

Sup TeeCee.. long time.

Heck yea I remember that freestyle.  Classic Lyricist Lounge freestyle
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=94D707DF31275DF5

For those who aint heard it.

Thanks for the hookup Axle, much props.  It HAS been a while, i've been posting VERY sporadically, which would explain how i only have like 1900 posts yet i have been on the site almost since the beginning!  Life be busy nowadays man, teaching, coaching bball, wife, etc, but i still love this hiphop game, i just don't have as much time as before.  I'm always checking this forum out though..........

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2006, 03:37:30 PM »

Snoop has always been one of the best off the top of the dome, and its a skill most commercial Mc's (Game and 50 especially) really don't have.

Anyone heard that Snoop freestyle off some radio show like 5 years ago with Mos Def i think??

Something like this: "oh know its on me again?/ the SN-double O P again?" damn his flow was better on that freestyle than any song since Still A G Thang

Sup TeeCee.. long time.

Heck yea I remember that freestyle.  Classic Lyricist Lounge freestyle
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=94D707DF31275DF5

For those who aint heard it.

HUGE PROPS!!!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2006, 07:54:10 PM »

Kick back dude.. aint nobody here doin nothing wrong.. just having fun.  We all agree this board should be fun, right?  If people find interest then so be it.  Mitchy's tight aint nobody saying he isnt.. but you shouldnt take a thread so seriously.  It's all industry crap at the end of the day so loosen up and have some fun. 

It aint nothin but music homie.

Fuck, Man why aint axle mod of Outbound? lol

The Maestro

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2006, 08:00:26 PM »
Game was digging his grave on the last freestyle where he was starting to mention prison and south siders,  i not to sure about these to cats...  Snoops Vato track still sounds like a diss  also... 

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2006, 09:10:36 PM »
I dont think them dudes dissin the brown, would not be very wise. I dont think he should have put B-Real on that track, he should have got Omar Cruz, Shadow, Slow Pain, or somebody like that, but I dont think dude was dissin,Them dudes got Mexican fan bases, so I dont think they would disrespect

rik

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2006, 09:32:50 PM »
Game was digging his grave on the last freestyle where he was starting to mention prison and south siders,  i not to sure about these to cats...  Snoops Vato track still sounds like a diss  also... 

C'mon bro you need to lighten up. He was not dissing Mexicans. All he said was "where the ese's say yo holmes" how u interpret that as diss is beyond me.  Have u seen the one blood video? That shit was fulll of Mexicans.

At first I thought that "Vato" was disrespectful cus Pharrell was on the hook. Obviously Snoop seen that also and took him off, and replaced him with a half Mexican in B-Real. That video also had a good number of ese's I might add. All these cats are trying to do is give it up to us. It's not smart for business for them to be dissing us, and they know that.